Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

Kennedy as DOF? What makes him qualified to be DOF.

This is a cost cutting exercise and a game changer
DoF at the Chamber of Secrets. It will be interesting to see media's take on it as most of them ridiculed our appointment of Mark Allen.

If Carlsberg did silver linings!

wwe-legend-ric-flair-hospitalised-medical-emergency-health-atlanta-charlotte-1636980.png

Was always going to be him or Moyes.

Today's result probably swayed it.

I watched the 90 today, I've seen them play under Lennon this season and if that's what they are offering, we've a great opportunity next season.

A cup final and they were flat, one paced, turgid. We battered them at Ibrox, we should have got a result at the piggery and they were lucky as get out in numerous matches under Lennon.

New keeper, backline, midfield all required. Lennon has been given the opportunity to transform them. That's great news, they have gone down the cheap route, their support don't want Lennon and he's a few results away from causing tension in the dressing room. He's also tactically weak.

The only silver lining about having to watch they bastards winning another treble.

Over to you Mr Gerrard. Time to put an end to their dominance.

They just weren't able to land the big name they craved.
Who the hell would want to be associated with them and their sordid history ?

Well I never thought I’d feel like this an hour ago :D

mentally challengeds are completely and utterly raging.

“Can Lawell no even give us one night of enjoyment ffs?” :D

But but I thought it was going to be Mourinho? Or Benitez? Or AVB? Or was that just nonsense put out there for the gullible Celtic support? Surely not. Happy days. Can’t wait for the implosions from Lennon etc ahead.

Strengthen the team in the summer, keep tav and get kent back and they’ll sack popcorn teeth by January

I watched the 90 today, I've seen them play under Lennon this season and if that's what they are offering, we've a great opportunity next season.

A cup final and they were flat, one paced, turgid. We battered them at Ibrox, we should have got a result at the piggery and they were lucky as get out in numerous matches under Lennon.

New keeper, backline, midfield all required. Lennon has been given the opportunity to transform them. That's great news, they have gone down the cheap route, their support don't want Lennon and he's a few results away from causing tension in the dressing room. He's also tactically weak.
We need to trample all over threes bastards next season. Set a marker in the first derby, win the league cup, go into the break ahead of them on points and goal difference.

said to my wife and son that it will be a blessing if they win today as they will give treacle teeth the job ... hallelujah!!!! ALL ABOARD EXPRESS 55 :))

KDS is absolutely essential viewing right now. They've just won the 'treble treble' but are ready for heading to the Erskine Bridge.

Cheered me right up.

Back