Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

giphy.gif

We can't ask for a better chance to over take them.

Neil Lennon offered the job and been given the task of overseeing a rebuild of their squad.

He's a couple of poor results away from imploding.
I'm going straight to my betting account to put some decent money on us for the title next season now-if they were planning on trying to rebuild properly and making significant funds available Popcorn teeth would not be getting the gig.

Amazed they have offered him the job. Their Board must have no footballing sense as everyone can see they are regressing under Lennon.

I appreciate they may have a good close season, but bring it on.

He’s a perfect fit for that vile club. They were truly made for each other.
#55 will be ours in 2020.

Their noncing must have finally caught up with them, either Moyes has pulled the plug or they are cost cutting for the compensation.
Delighted
I really thought it was a joke when my mate text me.
Reckon if I'd been in a pub and saw this reported live, I would have cheered it like a Morelos goal!

tell you what , this tells us all we need to know about how the abuse scandal is affecting them, its clear to all that they know things have gone way beyond what their high placed friends can influence,they are in serious jobby and they know it full well, wonderful news all round for the bears,made all the sweeter for myself as i found out just as i was entering the piggery for the rugby,, choo choo

Wonderful news

This is the signal to our board to back Stevie in the transfer market big time this summer.

Let’s get our trophy back

Thanks Celtic, on the day the Scummy bassas celebrate winning the treble treble they have time to think of their arch-rivals and give us something to celebrate as well, offering the managers job to Lennon.

He’s definitely the weakest of the candidates linked.

We need to settle a bit though. He lost one domestic game.

Ok they’re not playing fantastically well, but the b@stards still have a serial habit of scoring late and grinding out wins.

We need to start fast next season.

Even Ally had him on the ropes by October last time out.

We are at home first in the OF I presume. Need to pump him and lay down a real marker.

A cancer on the Scottish game , he will implode and revert to type if we are out in front next season .

A massive step down from Rodgers.

I watched the 90 today, I've seen them play under Lennon this season and if that's what they are offering, we've a great opportunity next season.

A cup final and they were flat, one paced, turgid. We battered them at Ibrox, we should have got a result at the piggery and they were lucky as get out in numerous matches under Lennon.

New keeper, backline, midfield all required. Lennon has been given the opportunity to transform them. That's great news, they have gone down the cheap route, their support don't want Lennon and he's a few results away from causing tension in the dressing room. He's also tactically weak.

Watched it all too mate and I agree with all of that.

2 individual errors gifted them the game and they look devoid of ideas and very laboured.

A huge overhaul is required and as things stand, man for man we are a far stronger first 11.

Back