Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

Lieswell going for the cheap option

If we get our summer recruitment right we will run them all the way

The mentally challengeds will be concerned after watching that pish today

If Hearts keeper doesn’t give away that stupid penalty I do not think the mentally challengeds were getting back into it

They were shite

From the kerryfail forum;

lemon.png

I'm delighted with that. Gerrard's got Lemon in his back pocket.

Pissing myself. Went from a couple of friends from the darkside trying to wind me up about their win to absolute despair in the space of half an hour. They truly are gutted, they know it's all coming apart on and off the park, this is just papering over the cracks

Bringing back the thunder: Part 2
The only thunder we’ll hear at the Chamber of Secrets will be the fall out from the current scandal engulfing the vile club.
Bring it on you vile, mentally challenged guttersnipes !!

Only positive that has come out of them winning the treble this year. They have scrapped through every game and they have to go through a massive overhaul.

I would think Celtic fans see through this, as Celtic have no money to spend. Otherwise they would've went for a better manager. We need to be aggressive in the transfer market this summer and we need to start the league with a bang and find that consistency and blow them out of the water.

Sky Sports News poll has - is Lennon the man for the job get voting guys cause the No's are winning it just now lol

That news has just wiped out their cup final day but ironically its the only day they could have announced this.

Let's be clear though that our work is just beginning. Very important summer for Gerrard and King

Think Lawell has signed his own death warrant with this. Will cost them the league and they will hound him out as a result. First old firm game will be at Ibrox - should be the day they all implode with any luck!

He’s definitely the weakest of the candidates linked.

We need to settle a bit though. He lost one domestic game.

Ok they’re not playing fantastically well, but the b@stards still have a serial habit of scoring late and grinding out wins.

We need to start fast next season.

Even Ally had him on the ropes by October last time out.

We are at home first in the OF I presume. Need to pump him and lay down a real marker.

Managing an already-winning team assembled by someone else for 3 months is a lot different to having to oversee somewhat of an overhaul of a team and hit the ground running ahead of what (for them) will be a huge season in terms of expectations.

Lennon is a competent manager, but at the end of the day 6 months ago he was the Hibs manager, therefore I'm happy they haven't done better.

Back