Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

For those not on Twitter John Halley Advocate has offered his services to the families of the victims been news now for a couple of days you would have thought the media would have picked this up ...
Then Again Maybe Not

I believe he’s done some good work through his involvement/evidence to the SNPs child abuse inquiry. He’s a former colleague of Paul McBride (deceased) is he not?:eek:

For those not on Twitter John Halley Advocate has offered his services to the families of the victims been news now for a couple of days you would have thought the media would have picked this up ...
Then Again Maybe Not

Not on Twitter mate.

Can you post the link.

Cheers!

source.gif

Then Again Maybe Not

Your last point is exactly whats happening. The stories in the media are gradually slipping away because there's no new leaks coming out regarding the case. It is exactly what Celtic wished would happen. Can't blame the media that much because they can only go over a story so many times, they're needing new info desperately because they were putting up a good fight for about a month solid everyday.

Your last point is exactly whats happening. The stories in the media are gradually slipping away because there's no new leaks coming out regarding the case. It is exactly what Celtic wished would happen. Can't blame the media that much because they can only go over a story so many times, they're needing new info desperately because they were putting up a good fight for about a month solid everyday.
Celtic can wish all they want they are done

That’ll be very interesting. Wonder if they recorded with their insurers about their previous incidents ?
Insurers would walk away if any relevant information isn’t declared to them.
I’m just talking shite here, but does the CIS still exist? Do they offer this type of insurance? Do they insure Celtic?

Would they have an interest in this situation for several reasons?

Again, probably total bollox

I’m just talking shite here, but does the CIS still exist? Do they offer this type of insurance? Do they insure Celtic?

Would they have an interest in this situation for several reasons?

Again, probably total bollox

I think the Co Op just gave them a loan & an overdraft facility BC, but I don’t know if they were their insurers.
Not sure anyone’s found out who their insurers are / were. If they’re #celticknew’s insurers too then they would probably be very interested.

Celtic can wish all they want they are done

We just need to be patient. We will have periods where nothing is happening publicly but if this documentary that Haining told us of plus your people keep moving forward, with of course Adam Tomkins RSC not letting go, we will get there in time.
And justice happening is what everyone of sound mind & objectivity wants.

This is where the Protestant community need to come together and work out a stratergy, to defeat the Republican takeover of the SNP. By strategically voting whoever can beat them in any given area
Strategic voting is what we need. I'm not too impressed by most of the politicians these days but we can always vote them out at the next election. If the SNP get independence then I doubt that could ever be reversed. So I would be willing to vote for the party best placed to stop the SNP. Strategic voting depends on reliable information on who is most likely to challenge the SNP in each area. We need to source and share this information when it gets near election time.

Strategic voting is what we need. I'm not too impressed by most of the politicians these days but we can always vote them out at the next election. If the SNP get independence then I doubt that could ever be reversed. So I would be willing to vote for the party best placed to stop the SNP. Strategic voting depends on reliable information on who is most likely to challenge the SNP in each area. We need to source and share this information when it gets near election time.

Well I’ve told Adam Tomkins in my letter that ill
Vote Tory for his efforts against #celticknew so I need to honour that now.

That’ll be very interesting. Wonder if they recorded with their insurers about their previous incidents ?
Insurers would walk away if any relevant information isn’t declared to them.
Insurance companies being insurance companies, you can bet they’ll be looking for reasons where their contract with Separate Entity hasn't been honoured.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s more what this inquiry is about.

Insurance companies being insurance companies, you can bet they’ll be looking for reasons where their contract with Separate Entity hasn't been honoured.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s more what this inquiry is about.

I agree mate.

Another thing I know is in our company when your renewing / changing insurer you need to let them know about all outstanding issues. Can’t help the insurers will probably have an easy out. Would be amazed if they told them that they had loads of paedos :D:D

It will be like health insurance where you won't get cover for pre-existing conditions.

Also, you won't get cover if employees have broken the law but especially where you can't prove that you have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the law is adhered to.

Covering up a criminal offence is a crime in itself. In my opinion, where the crime is abusing children, the cover up is equally as bad.

Back