Turnbull of Motherwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see he’s turned them down

Celtic seem to think he’s trying to drive his wages up but my guess is he wants out of scotland

David Turnbull's potential £3m switch to Celtic hangs in the balance after the Motherwell midfielder rejected their offer.
A club record fee was agreed on Wednesday between the Fir Park side and the Scottish champions.
But the 19-year-old player and Glasgow club could not reach an agreement over personal terms.
Celtic have now released a statement to say the "magnificent" offer made to Turnbull has not been accepted.
"Currently, we have been unable to come to an agreement with the player's agent," said Celtic.
"Celtic FC is content that it has made a magnificent offer and it is now up to the agent and player to decide if the player wants to join Celtic.
"If not, we move on."
BBC Sport has learned a number of clubs are monitoring Turnbull's situation, including Barnsley who have already had a bid for the Fir Park academy graduate rejected.
Sources close to Turnbull confirmed the Celtic offer has been rejected, insisting the player will continue to keep his options open.

Turnbull, who scored 15 goals for his boyhood club last season, has two years left to run on his contract.

Wtf is going on with this thread? Why was it chopped and why have the last few day's posts been deleted?

i want to see Turnbull sitting next to Steven Gerrard after signing for us.

it won't happen but the fallout would be tremendous :D

I see he’s turned them down

Celtic seem to think he’s trying to drive his wages up but my guess is he wants out of scotland

My guess is he has been reading the newspapers and that the lad and his family have a moral compass.
But like yours, it is just a guess.
I reckon if Rangers made the same offer he would be inside Ibrox today and not a bead of sweat on his forehead just a fckn big smile.

He’s not going to either of us. He’s a Motherwell boy who doesn’t like either of us. He’s got options in England and I’m sure he’ll end up there

Nice to see the rejection though. At the very least it's going to cost them more and at best he goes elsewhere and they live to regret it.

Why would any player want to join them if they know they facilitated and covered up child abuse and now they are denying any responsibility. A disgusting club, would need to think seriously before signing.
I sent him a tweet this morning regarding their full history and 6 hours later he tells them to fvck off
I Love It when a plan comes together - Hannibal Smith, The Ateam 1983

Just because. Imagine.

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F48cc94f0-ab53-11e7-b601-427587316988.jpg

Hope he goes down South, the panic sets in and the bheggars start throwing money at any one just to make a signing.

I bet they never thought Turnbull would stall on a move to them - smug bastards. Even if he does sign, half of them probably hate the lad now.

Reactions: VMS
"if you know their history it's enough to make you say Noooooooooo Waaaaaaaaay "

Any word how the unwashed are taking being knocked back by a MOTHERWELL player, stop and think about that, a "£3m deal" busted by a guy playing for MOTHERWELL knocking back that mob

Questions must be asked, but they won 'y be, simply shuffled under the carpet that is so high i hear 5 mountain climbers are reported missing trying to climb it !

That lot are terrified of upsetting their fans.

“We’ll pretend we tried to get Mourinho so at least we can say we tried when we appoint Lennon”

“If Turnbull isn’t signing for us we will blame the agent and say it’s a fantastic deal”

Something very fishy about their dealings recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back