Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Being of a certain age I need to get up during the night for a pee so obviously thought I would have a look to see if a story I was told has appeared in the paper.
As you already know as of 45 mins ago for whatever reason as yet it's not there.
Your quote of " This is the 2nd time I've bullshitted " I'm sorry pal but I need to put you right on a few things .....
1 - I am certainly not or ever have been in your words a " bullshitter "
2 - I never said as far as I'm aware that I had an " exclusive " on Twitter a few weeks ago I take it your talking about the letters that changed hands between the SFA/SPFL and Celtic..
When I seen them I was certain that was the 1st time I'd that I had set eyes on them and I said at the time something like " they had been leaked "
3 - might have been you but I apologize if it wasn't that these emails were in The Daily Record either weeks or months before maybe even years before and my reply to that was I don't remember seeing them before and no doubt somebody would be along shortly and put it on. As of today I don't think I've seen The Daily Records copies from weeks,months or maybe even years ago.
4 - There is not at any time I have said that I was ITK I'm sure I've already explained to you a few weeks ago where my info or as you say
" bullshitting " comes from and there is at least 2 people on here that can verify that.
5 - Getting back to today's story that hasn't appeared I no idea as yet why it's not there it won't be an injunction I wouldn't think more likely pulled for the time being what I can say it was about Celtics business practices which would allow me and others to contact Radio Clyde as I have a email from the boss there saying they will only discuss Football and Football business on the show hence the cryptic message about phoning Radio Clyde nothing to do with child abuse or nonces and finally .....
6 - I really am so sorry to have kept you up till this time ie 3.30 in the morning as you wait patiently to see the papers so you can have another go at me I struggle to find what your problem is with people, personally I would go back to your Anger Management Classes and get a refund as your medication clearly isn't working.
Now can I try and get back to sleep I've only got about another hour before I'm up again for another pee.
Sorry about my post mate. I was on the wine last night. Unacceptable behaviour and I’m embarrassed by what I said.

I hope I caused no upset to you.

Do you think these puddle drinking clowns will still sing their song that has the line “if you know our history”
Some fucking history right enough- bheasts

We’re still talking about a group of fans that calls their ground paradise.... despite the destruction of children’s lives there. Of course they sing that line. You couldn’t mark them with a blow torch.

Wrong post quoted

Cheers NN

Maxwell is out of his depth in that role at SFA

If Maxwell refuses a totally independent inquiry then Prof Tomkins needs to tell the public

Agreed, think he was suited to Partick Thistle, a job at the Scottish FA will leave him suicidal. Rumours of Partick Thistle seriously struggling financially but we'll wait and see what comes of that. Too many people up the stairs at Thistle being paid too much.

Being of a certain age I need to get up during the night for a pee so obviously thought I would have a look to see if a story I was told has appeared in the paper.
As you already know as of 45 mins ago for whatever reason as yet it's not there.
Your quote of " This is the 2nd time I've bullshitted " I'm sorry pal but I need to put you right on a few things .....
1 - I am certainly not or ever have been in your words a " bullshitter "
2 - I never said as far as I'm aware that I had an " exclusive " on Twitter a few weeks ago I take it your talking about the letters that changed hands between the SFA/SPFL and Celtic..
When I seen them I was certain that was the 1st time I'd that I had set eyes on them and I said at the time something like " they had been leaked "
3 - might have been you but I apologize if it wasn't that these emails were in The Daily Record either weeks or months before maybe even years before and my reply to that was I don't remember seeing them before and no doubt somebody would be along shortly and put it on. As of today I don't think I've seen The Daily Records copies from weeks,months or maybe even years ago.
4 - There is not at any time I have said that I was ITK I'm sure I've already explained to you a few weeks ago where my info or as you say
" bullshitting " comes from and there is at least 2 people on here that can verify that.
5 - Getting back to today's story that hasn't appeared I no idea as yet why it's not there it won't be an injunction I wouldn't think more likely pulled for the time being what I can say it was about Celtics business practices which would allow me and others to contact Radio Clyde as I have a email from the boss there saying they will only discuss Football and Football business on the show hence the cryptic message about phoning Radio Clyde nothing to do with child abuse or nonces and finally .....
6 - I really am so sorry to have kept you up till this time ie 3.30 in the morning as you wait patiently to see the papers so you can have another go at me I struggle to find what your problem is with people, personally I would go back to your Anger Management Classes and get a refund as your medication clearly isn't working.
Now can I try and get back to sleep I've only got about another hour before I'm up again for another pee.

Good man JF. Keep doing what you’re doing.

We all want justice for the victims & you are putting a lot of effort into doing just that.

That’s much more important than passing info on to us.

As someone who knew Lawrence well and still keeps in touch with the family, I think you're reaching quite a length here.
Do you not think there were some very sinister goings on around his murder?
@SenoraCuellar posted yesterday highlighting the multiple irregularities regarding the investigation into the horrific murder of young Lawrence.
Such was their desperation to pin this murder on someone/anyone, the police initially blamed his brother, suggesting he murdered him out of jealousy for Lawrence's footballing prowess. That turned out to be a totally absurd accusation.
The investigation and subsequent conviction of what might be an innocent man should be forensically looked at. Looking at the details and facts regarding the flawed investigation, the police ineptitude would have made Inspector Clouseau look like Sherlock Holmes.
Were the police complicit in making sure James McCafferty did not go down for the murder of the promising young footballer ? Were the police trying to keep the spotlight away from the Celtic Paedophile Ring ?
Given the suppression of the crimes connected with CFC/CBC, and the ongoing cover ups, nothing would surprise me at the lengths the authorities in this country would go to in order to protect that shameful football club.
Now that we know the sordid truth about McCafferty, and his close relationship with Lawrence, do you not think that the family should be pushing for answers @The Dude

Last edited:
I'll give an update on how my emails I sent have been received.

The English FA have got back in contact with me and said they cannot discuss the case with me personally, but have put me in contact with English based independent, not-for-profit, dispute resolution service for sport and Child Abuse help organisation Sport Resolutions, who are helping the English FA and Scottish FA in the case.

Adam Tomkins, Jackson Carlaw and Euan Blockley also got back to me and are trying to force a meeting with Peter Lawwell and Ian Maxwell.

The House of Lords and The House of Commons have also taken note.

Numerous Child Abuse help organisations got back to me and are trying to get in contact with Celtic and the Scottish FA.

Silence from my emails to The Scottish Government, SNP and Glasgow City Council.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....is-coming-to-light/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Seen this link on Helene Grays Twitter

Given the links to Nonce FC and the Catholic Church and SNP it tells you why Krankie and Useless are not demanding a full and independent inquiry into CBC and CFC paedo ring

Scot Govt are despicable bastards who have zero concerns for the many many victims

But the other MSP leaders like Davidson and Rennie have said very little about the abuse scandal

Prof Tomkins cannot do this on his own. Not when the power of the Catholic Church is behind them as they’re devious and sleekit

Thanks mate. That disgusting article is just everything that we suspected. Everyone in this country should read it & be aware.

The English FA have got back in contact with me and said they cannot discuss the case with me personally, but have put me in contact with English based independent, not-for-profit, dispute resolution service for sport and Child Abuse help organisation Sport Resolutions, who are helping the English FA and Scottish FA in the case.

Adam Tomkins, Jackson Carlaw and Euan Blockley also got back to me and are trying to force a meeting with Peter Lawwell and Ian Maxwell.

Numerous Child Abuse help organisations got back to me and are trying to get in contact with Celtic and the Scottish FA.

Silence from my emails to The Scottish Government, SNP and Glasgow City Council.
Thanks for the update @Nacho Novo
You’re brilliant work has not gone unnoticed.
Cap doffed to you my good Sir.

Great work Nacho.

Outstanding effort nacho. Well done.

Do you think these puddle drinking clowns will still sing their song that has the line “if you know our history”
Some fucking history right enough- bheasts
They also sing You'll Never Walk Alone.
Seems if you or a member of your family was sexually abused by employees of Celtic Football Club and the "rumours" covered up or ignored by board members and other employees of Celtic Football Club including players then as far as Celtic Football Club and it's supporters are concerned you are very much walking alone. They would rather walk in the other direction.
Thankfully the victims are coming together and standing strong and will get their day.

@SenoraCuellar posted yesterday highlighting the multiple irregularities regarding the investigation into the horrific murder of young Lawrence.
Such was their desperation to pin this murder on someone/anyone, the police initially blamed his brother, suggesting he murdered him out of jealousy for Lawrence's footballing prowess. That turned out to be a totally absurd accusation.
The investigation and subsequent conviction of what might be an innocent man should be forensically looked at. Looking at the details and facts regarding the flawed investigation, the police ineptitude would have made Inspector Clouseau look like Sherlock Holmes.
Were the police complicit in making sure James McCafferty did not go down for the murder of the promising young footballer ? Were the police trying to keep the spotlight away from the Celtic Paedophile Ring ?
Given the suppression of the crimes connected with CFC/CBC, and the ongoing cover ups, nothing would surprise me at the lengths the authorities in this country would go to in order to protect that shameful football club.
Now that we know the sordid truth about McCafferty, and his close relationship with Lawrence, do you not think that the family should be pushing for answers @The Dude

That was shocking reading that last night. Something isn’t right in all of that. Tying it in with the article on the Catholic Church’s link to the SNP Govt that Div1872 posted ? What a country we now live in mate.

You’re a legend mate :D:D

Brilliant haha, people may be Rangers supporters, but its really about how active some fans are in doing things that makes all the difference to the club.

I could go and request to get a lot of Celtic graffiti cleaned off a wall in town that thousands see every day. Doesn't affect Rangers, but chips away at Celtic's profile with another part of their supporters propaganda quite literally washed away.

Likewise with the Child Abuse emails, doesn't affect Rangers, but its something that can seriously damage Celtic and obviously results in the victims getting a part of justice.

Things like this that go unnoticed by the club.

Brilliant work-but your last line says it all

Beattie's conviction was the correct one. There's no doubt the original police investigation was fucked. It was an absolute shambles and came very close to ripping his family apart.

The biggest mistake was their reluctance to look at Beattie as a suspect from the start insisting he was nothing more than a local crank.

Excellent work mate

Beattie's conviction was the correct one. There's no doubt the original police investigation was fucked. It was an absolute shambles and came very close to ripping his family apart.

The biggest mistake was their reluctance to look at Beattie as a suspect from the start insisting he was nothing more than a local crank.

The police investigation was a shambles or a cover up? You don't think the murder was linked to McCafferty or a paedo ring in any way?

Back