Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Beattie's conviction was the correct one. There's no doubt the original police investigation was fucked. It was an absolute shambles and came very close to ripping his family apart.

The biggest mistake was their reluctance to look at Beattie as a suspect from the start insisting he was nothing more than a local crank.

I thought it was f.ucked intentionally by D(C)I Winning, member of the Order of Hibernia. One can only speculate as to why.

It's not worse than child abuse mate don't think you could get any lower than that

Can I ask mate.?

Whatever it is do you think it will ever get out in the public domain?

Not on here but in the rags??

Or has lawlell got it buried ?

The police investigation was a shambles or a cover up? You don't think the murder was linked to McCafferty or a paedo ring in any way?

A shambles. Not a cover up.

No. The phone call to his house is fairly easily explained away given Lawrence played for them and I'm certain his dad (Larry) was doing either coaching or scouting for them - can't remember which.

Brilliant haha, people may be Rangers supporters, but its really about how active some fans are in doing things that makes all the difference to the club.

I could go and request to get a lot of Celtic graffiti cleaned off a wall in town that thousands see every day. Doesn't affect Rangers, but chips away at Celtic's profile with another part of their supporters propaganda quite literally washed away.

Likewise with the Child Abuse emails, doesn't affect Rangers, but its something that can seriously damage Celtic and obviously results in the victims getting a part of justice.

Things like this that go unnoticed by the club.

It doesn’t go unnoticed by us fans.

We’ve been in a propoganda war for decades with this mhob & are only now engaging to fight back.

You are one of those leading that fight back & I salute you mate ;)

Sorry about my post mate. I was on the wine last night. Unacceptable behaviour and I’m embarrassed by what I said.

I hope I caused no upset to you.
It takes balls to come back on and apologise mate. Respect to you.
The endless work that jf1960 , nacho novo and others do to bring this filth to justice is unfortunately going to be a long drawn out process. Granted it gets bloody frustrating sometimes but if we didn’t have such a corrupt government in this country then I do believe this would be moving a whole lot faster. Again well done Cowan for coming back on. And keep off the wine ;)
Also any lurkers watching this thread then please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll gladly take you on ya filthy unwashed bastards.

The endless work that jf1960 , nacho novo and others do to bring this filth to justice is unfortunately going to be a long drawn out process. Granted it gets bloody frustrating sometimes but if we didn’t have such a corrupt government in this country then I do believe this would be moving a whole lot faster. Again well done Cowan for coming back on. And keep off the wine ;)
Also any lurkers watching this thread then please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll gladly take you on ya filthy unwashed bastards.

Great post. Good on Cowan, we all make mistakes.
That last two sentences are HILARIOUS you mad fooker :D:D

Could we crowd fund it?
Right I've just spoke to someone who says i can say what all this was about and I can now get out for Father's Day in peace lol
Now it involves The London Stock Exchange and I'm not saying I or anybody else on here is responsible for it but a few weeks ago someone on here put on that The London Stock Exchange should be informed that Celtic had a 2 year secret investigation into historic child abuse at Celtic Football Club which should have been reported to them as it would have surely affected their shareholders investment and he also put on a complaint form link for The London Stock Exchange. I along with a few others on here plus any number of other people contacted the LSE to tell them of the goings on at Celtic Football Club and if they knew about this as it breaks company laws or the like.
Last Thursday I think it was I was contacted by PM and was told that the Scottish Sun were running the story today but just watch what I say until Sunday ,obviously it has not appeared today and after speaking to these people they said it would be ok to put what's happened so far on here and the story has not been pulled as such but since Thursday more information has become available and they think that's why it has been put back.
And that's all I know

Hey I'm first

this is my first post on this thread
what if we wrote letters to cfc saying how disgusted with the club we are.
we don't need to say who we support, but we will say how disgusted we are with
cfc and their handling of child abuse over the last decades.
how they have tarnished Scottish football, Scottish sport and Scotland as a whole.
That if they don't deal with the matter in full asap then i will never have a decent word to say about their club again. (not that we did in the first place)
if say they received 1000 letters then they might think wtf, if 5000 letters were received then the panic sets in, if they received 10000 letters then they shit themselves into doing something,
i have written my letter and will post it tomorrow.
i hope i made this kinda clear what I'm trying to get at here, let them know
word is getting out there and they haven't long to go.
This club needs shut down and all the victims cared for (monetary or health wise)
as befits people who have had a trauma such as child abuse.

Right I've just spoke to someone who says i can say what all this was about and I can now get out for Father's Day in peace lol
Now it involves The London Stock Exchange and I'm not saying I or anybody else on here is responsible for it but a few weeks ago someone on here put on that The London Stock Exchange should be informed that Celtic had a 2 year secret investigation into historic child abuse at Celtic Football Club which should have been reported to them as it would have surely affected their shareholders investment and he also put on a complaint form link for The London Stock Exchange. I along with a few others on here plus any number of other people contacted the LSE to tell them of the goings on at Celtic Football Club and if they knew about this as it breaks company laws or the like.
Last Thursday I think it was I was contacted by PM and was told that the Scottish Sun were running the story today but just watch what I say until Sunday ,obviously it has not appeared today and after speaking to these people they said it would be ok to put what's happened so far on here and the story has not been pulled as such but since Thursday more information has become available and they think that's why it has been put back.
And that's all I know

Excellent mate.

If they have ignored potential contingent liabilities then this would imo be of close scrutiny from the LSE.

Could we crowd fund it?

Be even better if it were done “Banksy” style ie incognito. Just simply that list with the words ....why the shhhhhhhh?????? Below it. Especially down south where people have no idea the depth of this cover up scandal. People tend to just google what they don’t understand now so putting that despicable list of degenerate vermin into a search engine would tell them everything they need to know.

Graffiti exposure I know but we clearly can’t rely on this cartoon government up here to be asking questions.

And that's all I know

interesting a hope it cripples them.

Be even better if it were done “Banksy” style ie incognito. Just simply that list with the words ....why the shhhhhhhh?????? Below it. Especially down south where people have no idea the depth of this cover up scandal. People tend to just google what they don’t understand now so putting that despicable list of degenerate vermin into a search engine would tell them everything they need to know.

Graffiti exposure I know but we clearly can’t rely on this cartoon government up here to be asking questions.

Like this idea. I’d put cash into support it.

#ThreeBillboardsinParkheadGlasgow

It doesn’t go unnoticed by us fans.

We’ve been in a propoganda war for decades with this mhob & are only now engaging to fight back.

You are one of those leading that fight back & I salute you mate ;)
I also have never stopped fighting against these phuckers as they are an abhorrent: dirty child molesting, we are holy Catholic, corrupt, crooked, lying ba$tards,they should be disbanded for what they have done but the volume of corrupt people in high positions will prevent this and try and minimilise the damage, it is criminal, Rsoles like SPFL McLennan, Doncaster, and Reagan who left and many many more.

And that's all I know
It would appear the cunts have been badly advised... which is nice

I also have never stopped fighting against these phuckers as they are an abhorrent: dirty child molesting, we are holy Catholic, corrupt, crooked, lying ba$tards,they should be disbanded for what they have done but the volume of corrupt people in high positions will prevent this and try and minimilise the damage, it is criminal, Rsoles like SPFL McLennan, Doncaster, and Reagan who left and many many more.
While their description might vary with your own nemesis, there must be some decent people who are involved on the boards of the other football clubs across the country. It would be surprising if they didn’t identify with much of what you have said. Just find it increasingly puzzling that not one of them seems to have encouraged MacLennan, Doncaster, Petrie and Maxwell, to recognise their obligations to preserve the reputation of Scottish football and to set up an enquiry as a matter of urgency.

And that's all I know
If any jf1960 doubters would like to come back on and apologise to him then please feel free.

And that's all I know

Please forgive my lack of knowledge. What are the consequences if they have not alerted the LSE?

And that's all I know
You're doing a sterling job here mate. I salute you and the others who are pushing this...outstanding.

Timmy, the digger that keeps on digging.
Petesy probably thought” I’ve got a brilliant idea to shut them up. I’ll announce that we’ve been having a secret 2 year enquiry”
But Petesy have you informed the stock exchange?
“ Nah I’ll just deny it to them”
A cunning plan right enough!

O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!
Walter Scott

And that's all I know

Good work.

This is where you should see celtic issuing updates to the stock exchange. Nothing since the 23rd of May and nothing about any internal investigations. Something that could affect the share price like this is supposed to be announced immediately, if not it can be deemed insider trading.

http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=CCP&share=celtic

I think the points a different one LRC. These companies do as you say worry about their bottom line.

HOWEVER if they see the risk to their bottom line being put at risk due to sponsoring a club who harboured paedophiles then I think they will drop them quickly.

Once one goes & it’s publicised then the others have added pressure.

Think Tiger Woods years ago. And he was shagging adults too.

Haven't logged in for a while and saw two posts quoting me.
I am hoping I am wrong.
Have just seen that Guinness and Cash Converters are to stop sponsorship of London Irish because they have signed a player with history.

Petesy probably thought” I’ve got a brilliant idea to shut them up. I’ll announce that we’ve been having a secret 2 year enquiry”
Obviously, due to the subject matter, none of this sordid affair is funny.....but I would find it amusing if the thing that sinks Lawwell is Lawwell himself.
Ties the noose around his own neck with a throwaway line.
It would also however, be quite sickening that failure to disclose potential liabilities to the LSE were to sink him, when there's a whole host of despicable actions and continued cover up happened at their horrible club. Like Al Capone finally getting done for tax evasion, instead of the more serious crimes he was involved in.

All hypothetical of course, because the teflon p.rick is still holding his position.

If Lieswells lies re the secret 2 year internal investigation come back and bite them I will PMSL

He thought he’d try and take some moral high ground and spout bullshit in his pathetic statement on a Saturday hours before the CL final and using SSB twitter feed to break the exclusive

I hope his lies get them a fine or worse from LSE as lying to shareholders and pretending about an investigation

The omission of a contingent liability in their last 2 years accounts may just be a real own goal for Paedo Proctector FC

Excellent mate.

If they have ignored potential contingent liabilities then this would imo be of close scrutiny from the LSE.
By not declaring potential liabilities they will be accused of artificially inflating their share price I would guess. Would this be classed as a criminal offence?

Anyone know of the level of fines that they LSE can exact?

Good work.

This is where you should see celtic issuing updates to the stock exchange. Nothing since the 23rd of May and nothing about any internal investigations. Something that could affect the share price like this is supposed to be announced immediately, if not it can be deemed insider trading.

http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=CCP&share=celtic

This could also mean any buyers of shares since their investigation (;)) would have been unaware of what they were buying into.

And that's all I know
Hat doffed to you sir,keep up the good work,and you deserve a happy Fathers Day.#celtic knew.

And that's all I know

Great news! I always thought it was odd that there had been no official notification to the LSE and also found it weird that the Celtic share price has been very slow to update recently.
I sent an email off and posted the link on here so not sure who else sent one but great to see they could be in hot water because of it!!
I’ve never had a reply so presumed it had fallen on deaf ears

Was told yesterday that things are going to get even worse for Celtic. My pal who told me this knows a journalist who wouldn’t tell him details but it’ll be out soon. My reply was, how can it get any worse for them? He said that he replied similarly and the reply was, this is just the beginning.

This is astonishing. Looking at what we know so far, how bad can it get?

For the record my pal isn’t a Bear, just hates Celtic and he’s absolutely not a bullshitter.
In Liewells words,lets nail these bstrds to the floor

What kind of punishment are we talking here?
No idea to be honest.
Pretty hefty if deemed insider trading:

Enforcement and penalties
We take enforcement action against market abuse and can impose significant penalties.

For breaches of MAR we can impose unlimited fines, order injunctions, or prohibit regulated firms or approved persons.

Criminal sanctions for insider dealing and market manipulation can incur custodial sentences of up to 7 years and unlimited fines.

See our list of final notices and related press releases for more on the action we have taken over market abuse.

Find out more about our enforcement process and powers.

https://www.fca.org.uk/markets/market-abuse

I’ve posted the same reply several times through this thread but yet again I can’t believe how they seem to be making matters worse with every time they open there mouth and the hole they are digging is getting bigger every day , won’t be long that’s it big enough to fit every one of them in it

I’ve posted the same reply several times through this thread but yet again I can’t believe how they seem to be making matters worse with every time they open there mouth and the hole they are digging is getting bigger every day , won’t be long that’s it big enough to fit every one of them in it
Their day is coming. Won’t be long now when we can sit back and enjoy the show.
Justice for the victims and their families and that club brought to it’s knees by our British justice system.

Someone should set up a page called Celticleaks (same as wikileaks)
Just put 100% true facts on there no rumours etc
Would be an interesting read

I have no doubt that this horrible subject will end it in a book of some kind

Agree with this.

Stick to the facts so we can NEVER legitimately be accused of point scoring by their spin doctors.

Nobody can argue with facts and the growing revelations attributed to those working for the “club like no other” already reads like the who’s who of human debauchery.

Back