Wow - Beastgate must be biting

featured-img-352x230.png

“Why don’t you make yourself at home! I’m Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Scott, what were your plans here tonight? Do you often visit underage children in their homes in a green and grey onesie?”
SRDAZ3CNFBDUFFP7BOHLPKAGYQ.jpg

Last edited:
Every football agent in world football will surely know of the disgusting acts that took place at that vile club , what agent would advise their client to sign for them ?

I very much doubt most agents will take a moral high ground, or even be interested tbh. It's reality that they will see the % before anything despite wishful thinking.

I think things are starting, to move against them, now I don't know if the young lad from Motherwell has signed for them or not or is back at the table to talk some more, but football is such a close knit
community nothing stays secret for long, sure most of us older bears knew about it but the law and the powers that be, turned a blind eye to it all, move forward and society will not stand for their crimes, and if the SNP mob still stand in silence then the rest of us will remember their stand, and will punish them in the only place we can in the ballot box, example the recent EU election in England, both main parties wiped out because they defied we the people.

The story about this fanny and their young player Oko Flex is absolutely outrageous if true.

No reason to disbelieve it given that it comes from Arzani a relative outsider.

The guy is a fucking bully and a throbber.
One day he’ll think it’s OK to go out without his minder.

What's the story?

Sorry, no intention to be vague, on holiday and assumed it had been covered on here over the weekend.

Arzani says young Oko Flex (known as “nutmegs”) came to train with the first team and quickly attempted to ‘meg the revered captain.

Said captain and head of club then attempts to seriously do the promising youngster for his cheek and OF is then told by a coach(a fucking coach(!)) “don’t do that again or Broony will break your leg son”.

That is beyond parody. A fucking cretin.

I very much doubt most agents will take a moral high ground, or even be interested tbh. It's reality that they will see the % before anything despite wishful thinking.
They will be concerned about their client's wages/their cut, if there's a massive damages payout on the horizon

Sorry, no intention to be vague, on holiday and assumed it had been covered on here over the weekend.

Arzani says young Oko Flex (known as “nutmegs”) came to train with the first team and quickly attempted to ‘meg the revered captain.

Said captain and head of club then attempts to seriously do the promising youngster for his cheek and OF is then told by a coach(a fucking coach(!)) “don’t do that again or Broony will break your leg son”.

That is beyond parody. A fucking cretin.

Not at all I was just curious :)).

Plastic hard man. I bet he's a proper mincer when it comes down to it. If it was someone his own age he'd be all pally (see Flanagan and Arfield in the last OF). His card is stamped and his days are numbered. My gran could nutmeg him and she's deed.

Contacted every one so far I'm taking credit for Turnbull turning the tramps down i put a message on his Twitter, 6 hours later he told them to fvck off so that's the record to beat
I Love it when a plan comes together - Hannibal Smith The A Team 1983

did someone not advise quinton fortune about similar when he was a on a flight to Glasgow, and he subsequently went to Bolton? This was years ago.

Not at all I was just curious :)).

Plastic hard man. I bet he's a proper mincer when it comes down to it. If it was someone his own age he'd be all pally (see Flanagan and Arfield in the last OF). His card is stamped and his days are numbered. My gran could nutmeg him and she's deed.
Morelos Windass and Jack have nutmegged him and he done %^*& all he's a grade a shitebag

regarding their players it just shows they don't have this multi million pound budget to spend without selling if both us and them don't sell any players we are pretty much running on the same kind of transfer budget
It's a myth that the likes of Keevins and Guidi peddle that Celtc have millions in the bank..NO THEY HAVEN'T!!..their wage bill is 2/3 times higher than ours and they need to be in the CL sections or they are fecked and have to sell,that is why Dembele had to go,as will Edwouard if they don't make it again this season

Yes. its still to come on

Headline was " Come to celtic if you want to win trophies"

no i'm not kidding

Yeah come to Celtic to win trophies..
“that’s what I done and why I didn’t go down the road”

Unfortunately Scott, any one who joins your mob now doesn’t have the luck of having Rangers getting booted out the league and getting a free run at trophies.

Out of his 19 trophies at the tims, Broonaldo had only won 3 before the season we went into admin.

That’s the reality of “come to win trophies” which will soon be back to natural order.

Back