Max Lowe a target for Rangers

Get this no mark to f.uk

He’s not even at Barisic level and he’s sh.ite tbh

It maybe just a sh.itebag
Can’t make my mind up

Either way, no use in a contact sport

Barisic is a quality left back off that ive no doubt but for some reason he does not seem to shine in any off the formations SG choses to play . So what do we do change our whole system to get quality out of him ?No i think we cut our lossess and move him on , we wont lose money on him probably make some .
Flannigan deserves his chance in the last 8 or 9 games he has been consistantly one of our best players , hes worked his butt off lost at least a stone and found a yard of pace i didnt think he had.
Lowe would be a good back up for him as I think he was quite impressive against us .
Wasnt that long ago flannigan was in the England squad and if he keeps improving could be a real find for us and solve our leftback problem.

Barisic is a quality left back off that ive no doubt but for some reason he does not seem to shine in any off the formations SG choses to play . So what do we do change our whole system to get quality out of him ?No i think we cut our lossess and move him on , we wont lose money on him probably make some .
Flannigan deserves his chance in the last 8 or 9 games he has been consistantly one of our best players , hes worked his butt off lost at least a stone and found a yard of pace i didnt think he had.
Lowe would be a good back up for him as I think he was quite impressive against us .
Wasnt that long ago flannigan was in the England squad and if he keeps improving could be a real find for us and solve our leftback problem.
Strangely, at his normal RB position against Killie, he was poor.

With the close friendship between SG and FL I am more than happy to take any players on loan from Derby (or Chelsea if it comes to that) who our manager thinks can fit in and improve our squad.

Lowe is a good player but it would only be a loan. We need to sign young players for the long term. Greg Taylor on a 4 year contract. He always is consistent, even against Belgium, hardly anything went past him on left back position and he had two players to deal with. Andy Robertson says he reminds him of him self, similar height and weight, pace and technical ability.

If we can get a left back with some of the same traits as Tav in an attacking sense, it's good business.

What does this fella bring? I cannot recall much about him.

Not much from what I've seen. Everytime I've seen him I've thought he's been terrible. Poor going forward and even worse defensively. Makes Shay Logan look like a decent player. There's no doubt that Logan is better than him

Anytime I’ve seen him he’s been poor, but I’ve only seen him a handful of times.

Based on that I’m not a fan.

Lowe is a good player but it would only be a loan. We need to sign young players for the long term. Greg Taylor on a 4 year contract. He always is consistent, even against Belgium, hardly anything went past him on left back position and he had two players to deal with. Andy Robertson says he reminds him of him self, similar height and weight, pace and technical ability.
The fact that he's a die hard Ranger helps

"We’ve shown we can surpass them in performance levels. I believe we did that on Sunday."

Doesnt really say that the sheep are a bigger or better club from that comment he was quoted as saying in March.

I don’t see us going for him. Barasic is in Portugal, he’s playing international and seems fit. Looks like he’s getting the time he needs, he needs to toughen the %^*& up all the same!

What's the issue with Barasic, is the lad home sick or mentally isnt strong enough to play infront of a full house? I suspect he's on his final chance with Gerrard and will be given pre season to prove himself. We could get a good return for the guy given him being a full internationalist etc albeit doesn't have the baws to play regularly for us.

What's the issue with Barasic, is the lad home sick or mentally isnt strong enough to play infront of a full house? I suspect he's on his final chance with Gerrard and will be given pre season to prove himself. We could get a good return for the guy given him being a full internationalist etc albeit doesn't have the baws to play regularly for us.

Maybe he just needed a season to settle!

"We’ve shown we can surpass them in performance levels. I believe we did that on Sunday."

Doesnt really say that the sheep are a bigger or better club from that comment he was quoted as saying in March.

It went something like ( we are a big club and Rangers are trying to be up there too ). Cant find the original article as google searches are polluted by latest links but it was along those lines.

Wouldn't be excited to see us sign Lowe. Don't think he will improve us.

If the poets want him to replace rent boy then that would be good for us. Even though I think the rent boy is an injury prone jessie.

If the tims are wanting to replace the Tierney with Lowe thats a serious downgrade and shows there standards this summer, we need to be on it from first game this season

Back