Turnbull's move to celtic could be off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’ll still sign but %^*& me he’s starting off on the back foot.

As it stands, the boy is an overpriced potential crock.
The farce of it mate is I agree overpriced potential crock and they are not willing to pay the alleged agreed fee of £3,500,000 with Motherwell.
But they and their cohorts in the press are trying to flog a overpriced definite crock to arsenal for £20,000,000.
There is no sense to them

he "doesn't believe in all that" is the words used.

They've been cut right back

Correct.

Sports science and analysis both gone.

Can say a lot about Rodgers but ran them like "European team" and they showed that in Scotland at least.

Lennon is intent on taking them right back, and a lot of the players are being dragged kicking and screaming as it's certainly not what they are used to.

The boy signed a new deal last year alledgedly to get the club a fee instead of running down his contract. Perhaps this is why

This situation has happened through the mentally challengeds complete disregard for the proper way things should be done in football. Chelsea have publically made it known they will never deal with the mentally challengeds again, west Brom complaining about the same . Norwich now complaining .
If this was us the press would be trying to get us sanctioned for bringing Scottish football into disrepute.
The boy Turnbull I've no bad feelings for his agent should have deleted the filths phone number after the immature tweets they posted. Hope Turnbull find a club down south and has a good career.
Posts saying we should sign him to piss them off ,he's not good enough ,we have better .
Makes me wonder if the filth ever had any intention of signing him or was it a crisis management call to get the groan brigade of their backs after our apparent success in the transfer market to date.
They are in huge turmoil and I think the cork will very very soon be out the bottle with What's happening in the knew dome.
Btw McGregor wants out of the cesspit asap him and popcorn teeth don't even acknowledge each other and Lennon has had to get rid of the sports scientist and nutrition guy not because he doesn't need them it's because he has been told to make drastic cuts for whatever reason.
That and McGregor situation is Fact
Mushroom cloud over the knew dome imminent

Correct.

Can say a lot about Rodgers but ran them like "European team" and they showed that in Scotland at least.

Lennon is intent on taking them right back, and a lot of the players are being dragged kicking and screaming as it's certainly not what they are used to.

Players are not happy with the Lennon's regime.

This situation has happened through the mentally challengeds complete disregard for the proper way things should be done in football. Chelsea have publically made it known they will never deal with the mentally challengeds again, west Brom complaining about the same . Norwich now complaining .
If this was us the press would be trying to get us sanctioned for bringing Scottish football into disrepute.
The boy Turnbull I've no bad feelings for his agent should have deleted the filths phone number after the immature tweets they posted. Hope Turnbull find a club down south and has a good career.
Posts saying we should sign him to piss them off ,he's not good enough ,we have better .
Makes me wonder if the filth ever had any intention of signing him or was it a crisis management call to get the groan brigade of their backs after our apparent success in the transfer market to date.
They are in huge turmoil and I think the cork will very very soon be out the bottle with What's happening in the knew dome.
Btw McGregor wants out of the cesspit asap him and popcorn teeth don't even acknowledge each other and Lennon has had to get rid of the sports scientist and nutrition guy not because he doesn't need them it's because he has been told to make drastic cuts for whatever reason.

Crime Scene FC, as one poster put it. I liked that.
Remember these fookers were spending almost 60m in employee costs in their last reported accounts.
Obviously big bonuses in their from the CL but even taking an estimate of that out their wage costs are seriously bloated.
Oh, and thanks Brendan ;)

giphy.gif

I feel like I’m being really naive and walking right into ridicule here but he doesn’t believe in science? Like it’s some kind of mystical unicorn? Really?

SG07 will answer himself but been been told he doesn't see it as essential in the modern game, as he coped fine without it as a player and manager last time and "didn't do me any harm".

There was serious unrest in the dressing room towards the end of last season and was a surprise when he got it. He doesn't speak to Mcgregor due to something that happened when he played for them at youth level for a start which is quite remarkable considering he's their best player.

There was also an ill fated trip to Dublin before the end of the season for some "team bonding" when the team were demanding more training sessions instead of a jolly causing a bit of a wobble.

This season is going to be interesting. We will never have a better chance, I just hope he doesn't implode too soon.

Last edited:
So Celtic are still going to sign him despite him needing a knee op which will keep him out of action for 12 weeks?

They don't do anything on good faith so they will want a significant decrease in value regarding the overall fee involved

Correct.

Lennons motivational skills will be to scream louder and longer at them, calling them useless cünts etc.

Dressing room will be lost before a ball is kicked in the new season.

Mental issues will be the headlines but in reality he will sacked because he is a terrible person and unable to manage.

So he won't be an option until late September, about seven games into the season, with no option for the European qualifiers or the first rounds of the League Cup, and they're still spending money? The banter continues.

Based on that tweet it sounds like he has a meniscal tear which is common finding among general population and often symptomless.

If correct Motherwell need to stand firm over the agreed fee.

So Celtic are still going to sign him despite him needing a knee op which will keep him out of action for 12 weeks?

They don't do anything on good faith so they will want a significant decrease in value regarding the overall fee involved

I think they will struggle to get anyone to sign up to join the toxic team at the crime scene

Motherwell should be telling them to take the player at the agreed fee or walk away. Whether they have the balls to do that is a different question altogether.

Celtic couldn't make it any more obvious that they're haggling for a lower fee.

Based on that tweet it sounds like he has a meniscal tear which is common finding among general population and often symptomless.

If correct Motherwell need to stand firm over the agreed fee.

Had the op for this myself a month ago.

2 scans showed no tear, they looked inside and found it.

Don’t know about symptomless though, my symptoms were the reason they looked inside.

This is a nice mental picture, but factually incorrect. Johnston was paraded by them a few days before the 1990 Cup Final versus us. There followed the close season where the deal wasn't completed till him signing for us some 5/6 weeks later.
well thats just bullshit right there they did parade him in a sellic top just a few days before we signed him on 10th july 1989

The 1989 Cup Final was on 20 May. We signed Mojo on 10 July 1989. There were at least 8 weeks between them parading him and us signing him. He was paraded on 12 May and we signed him, officially, on 10 July. Here's the timeline, albeit from a Dhimmy 'source'.

This being the case – and with just 8 days to go before the Cup Final - Celtic decided to announce the deal to the public and despite having not actually signed a contract Johnston was paraded before the media back in the Hoops as a Celtic player.

Last edited:
SG07 will answer himself but been been told he doesn't see it as essential in the modern game, as he coped fine without it as a player and manager last time and "didn't do me any harm".

There was serious unrest in the dressing room towards the end of last season and was a surprise when he got it. He doesn't speak to Mcgregor due to something that happened when he played for them at youth level for a start which is quite remarkable considering he's their best player.

There was also an ill fated trip to Dublin before the end of the season for some "team bonding" when the team were demanding more training sessions instead of a jolly causing a bit of a wobble.

This season is going to be interesting. We will never have a better chance, I just hope he doesn't implode too soon.
That’s astounding. Surely sports science and data analysis are the way forward and a major part of the game and decision making! If that’s the case there’s the potential to see Celtic lagging from a fitness perspective half way through the season. I’m surprised Celtic have allowed him to scale those back.

I had heard about the McGregor thing, good for us as he’s a good player and their best and most consistent.

They certainly "confirmed" they were signing him prior to the SCF in May 1989. Can't remember when they paraded him and his girlfriend.
If rumours are correct Souness was already on his trail pre Cup Final.

If i recall,they "paraded" him prior to 89 final to boost them....after being beaten in the final souness announced,they were in for a huge shock.

They certainly "confirmed" they were signing him prior to the SCF in May 1989. Can't remember when they paraded him and his girlfriend.
im sure it was souness who phoned murdo and asked if he had signed for them and was told not yet as mojo had to tidy some things down south and thats when we swooped in
but as i said no where near the 1990 cup final

well thats just bullshit right there they did parade him in a sellic top just a few days before we signed him on 10th july 1989
No that’s not true . They paraded him the Friday night before the last game of the season . We played the sheep last game of the season when we won the first of the Nine . We got beat 0-3. Trust me this is true

It would appear Rodgers was dragging them kicking and screaming into modern football.

Now it's slipping backwards.

They'll be back molesting youth players before you know it.

No that’s not true . They paraded him the Friday night before the last game of the season . We played the sheep last game of the season when we won the first of the Nine . We got beat 0-3. Trust me this is true

*ignoring sectarian based lies from the DR for a second*

We signed him on July 10th 1989. Here is the front page of the record, the date reads July 11th 1989.

iel5xt.jpg

Last edited:
Correct.

I don't believe this for a single second.

What I will say is, I just looked at their pre-season training pics on Twitter (I feel dirty now), they don't seem to be wearing any heart monitors/vests etc.

Still, I revert to my previous point. I don't believe there's no sports science or analysis at all.

EDIT: After searching online, it took me all of 5 minutes to discover that they have an extensive sports science team, which is currently with them at their pre-season camp in Austria.

Last edited:

Super Ally said as much in his book. After the cup final Souness told the players something would be happening in the summer to put the mentally challengeds back in their box

It's certainly the case that some of the sports scientists have gone. That's a fact. Whether they've all gone or whether they have been replace I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back