Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Way to go Tommy and as I said a few days before, perhaps we should advise those that we email that by doing nothing and lack of response to a registered communication will be noted, and that by ignoring to action a reply could come back to haunt them in more ways than one.

They are the democratically responsible person and MUST be reminded of that.
Well done
Bump keep the pressure up on the SNP and compliant media in this backwater Country
Anything else due in the papers or is Daly being allowed an update programme?

Been e-mailing sponsors (without response), whilst I await reply from Justice minister. From what I've read here recently, SNP stance is to await full SFA report before commenting further.

I'm in the process of writing to SFA regarding this report, which I think they claim won't be published until at least the autumn due to ongoing cases.

The point I'm raising with them is the same one I made in my e-mail to UEFA. If the SFA are in possession of information that a member club failed to protect children in their care and continue to accept responsibility for these failures - then it is their duty to report such to UEFA.

As safeguarding and the welfare of children in a club's care, is a stipulated criteria for the granting of a UEFA club license - then said club should never have been granted the UEFA club license until these matters are fully resolved.

Whilst this may seem a strange angle to tackle them on, the repercussions could be of the scale. Without a UEFA club license you are unable to compete in UEFA club competition. All monies earned from Champions League, UEFA Cup would have been done so illegally aided by a complicit SFA.

This would make the SFA enquiry anything but independent, they have a vested interest in suppressing the information they should have shared with UEFA. In turn, SNP sound bites of waiting on this independent report before taking action get blown out the water.

Just feel we need tackle this from every possible angle to keep the pressure on everyone concerned. This is not being e-mailed to them, I'll post recorded delivery.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/...abuse-in-scottish-football_interim-report.pdf
The independent review initiated by the SFA (above) was finalised in April 2018.
Below is an excerpt from an interim report, stating that it can and will be published in full when current legal proceedings are disposed of.
It was my impression that there were no current legal proceedings, is this correct? Can we expect publication of the review soon?
Anybody know?

"As such the Review took the view, on receipt of legal advice and in full consultation with those who had come forward, to withhold public release of the Final Report pending the conclusion of any criminal proceedings.
1.10 Consequently, the Review cannot, for the purposes of this Interim Report, answer the specific questions set by the Terms of Reference “Who in Scottish Football knew of these alleged instances of sexual abuse at the time or subsequently?; what did they know? and what was done?”. Our findings in relation to these questions are now reserved for the Final Report. Essentially these questions and our conclusions concern issues of direct accountability and responsibility which we still strongly believe must still be aired to ensure lessons are learned and the serious concerns of those affected and those of the wider public are addressed.
1.11 The primary concerns of the Independent Review in making the decision to delay submission of our Final Report were to respect and protect the interests of those who have come forward and to pay full regard to due process in the criminal justice system. Our decision to delay release of the Final Report does not mean that we have decided that it is not relevant, that its contents are not urgent, or that it is postponed indefinitely. Quite the contrary. It remains our full intention to make public the Final Report once the relevant criminal matters are disposed of and therefore the full impact of the personal narratives of those concerned can be assured."

Last edited:
Patrick McGuire tweeted this on Feb. 7th this year.

Dyz3esEXQAEKIoK.jpg

.@ThompsonsPat says to Celtic “Instead of ignoring survivors who, as children, were abused under your care do the right thing and meet with us. We can settle these cases in a dignified and decent manner. If you continue to ignore us we will see you in court.”

We're now heading into July and Celtic don't appear to have the slightest intention of doing " the right thing. "

As for " dignified and decent " these words are alien to Celtic. They care not a jot for the victims, and the current board are every bit as culpable as their predecessors when it comes to covering up child abuse.

So, my question is, at what point do Thomson's decide that enough is enough, and start serving those writs?

Been e-mailing sponsors (without response), whilst I await reply from Justice minister. From what I've read here recently, SNP stance is to await full SFA report before commenting further.

I'm in the process of writing to SFA regarding this report, which I think they claim won't be published until at least the autumn due to ongoing cases.

The point I'm raising with them is the same one I made in my e-mail to UEFA. If the SFA are in possession of information that a member club failed to protect children in their care and continue to accept responsibility for these failures - then it is their duty to report such to UEFA.

As safeguarding and the welfare of children in a club's care, is a stipulated criteria for the granting of a UEFA club license - then said club should never have been granted the UEFA club license until these matters are fully resolved.

Whilst this may seem a strange angle to tackle them on, the repercussions could be of the scale. Without a UEFA club license you are unable to compete in UEFA club competition. All monies earned from Champions League, UEFA Cup would have been done so illegally aided by a complicit SFA.

This would make the SFA enquiry anything but independent, they have a vested interest in suppressing the information they should have shared with UEFA. In turn, SNP sound bites of waiting on this independent report before taking action get blown out the water.

Just feel we need tackle this from every possible angle to keep the pressure on everyone concerned. This is not being e-mailed to them, I'll post recorded delivery.

Following @Parahandy65 post.
"won't be published until at least the autumn due to ongoing cases"

Does anyone have a defined list what the "ongoing cases" are and estimated date when they will come to a conclusion?

We're now heading into July and Celtic don't appear to have the slightest intention of doing " the right thing. "

As for " dignified and decent " these words are alien to Celtic. They care not a jot for the victims, and the current board are every bit as culpable as their predecessors when it comes to covering up child abuse.

So, my question is, at what point do Thomson's decide that enough is enough, and start serving those writs?

I hear McGuire is off on holiday to Florida today.
I suspect nothing will break from Thomsons until, at least, he gets back.

Looking at those pictures of the beasts Savile and O’Brien makes me realise that Savile died and dodged punishment , ok! that's 1 beast down , what punishment did O’Brien receive for raping young priests ? What message has the pope sent out publicly about the sexual abuse of children at CFC ? apart from some sort of apology to the victims Worldwide which obviously falls on deaf ears anyway ? What punishment did Hugh Dallas receive for passing on an e/mail joke which i cannot remember the full details of but it was about child abuse ( I think ) at the time the pope visited Glasgow and the outcry was astounding , they would have hung him if they could but Hugh apologised for an e/mail that was sent to him and he passed it on and to satisfy the baying hordes of offended catholics he thought it better to resign from the sfa . Funny how there is no outcry now demanding justice for the REAL Inhumane crimes that took place at the paedodome , We live in a land of hypocrites who have lost the power of speech when it comes to crimes of child abuse but shout from the rooftops for justice for any trivial reason that can blacken the good name of Rangers FC.

Top class thinking Parahandy ;););)

Just posted this in the Humza thread. But perhaps it should be in this one.

The way the SNP have treated the Gray family is disgusting.

Do we have a timeline for Michelle's first tweet to Useless and the date of his eventual response?

A list of all those Msps and MP's that have as yet failed to respond and those that have chosen a 'generic response'?

This guy and Dornan KNOW there club's history, one even ADMITTED PUBLICLY that he sent his own kid to train in that life ruining environment in the full knowledge there were questions being asked at the time. That should be subject to a police enquiry that statement alone. Have Police Scotland interviewed him yet?

Perhaps we should demand that they do - who would we best communicate with to raise this with within Police Scotland?

Useless is a real and present danger to the victims and their families - he's blocking progress and playing the silent 'refusnik' game that celtc are - the long game. And it country's authorities are collectively joining them, nothing to see here, look how great we are, TGFITW, everybody loves us. That brass neck has served them well and if you couldn't dent it with "child abuse" what would it take for that club to admit culpability for anything?

The long silent game has served them well for 40 years and more. There's nobody brave enough in this shitty wee country to break that silence. Feel so sorry for the countless victims. :(

Do we have a timeline for Michelle's first tweet to Useless and the date of his eventual response?

A list of all those Msps and MP's that have as yet failed to respond and those that have chosen a 'generic response'?

This guy and Dornan KNOW there club's history, one even ADMITTED PUBLICLY that he sent his own kid to train in that life ruining environment in the full knowledge there were questions being asked at the time. That should be subject to a police enquiry that statement alone. Have Police Scotland interviewed him yet?

Perhaps we should demand that they do - who would we best communicate with to raise this with within Police Scotland?

Useless is a real and present danger to the victims and their families - he's blocking progress and playing the silent 'refusnik' game that celtc are - the long game. And it country's authorities are collectively joining them, nothing to see here, look how great we are, TGFITW, everybody loves us. That brass neck has served them well and if you couldn't dent it with "child abuse" what would it take for that club to admit culpability for anything?

The long silent game has served them well for 40 years and more. There's nobody brave enough in this shitty wee country to break that silence. Feel so sorry for the countless victims. :(
Good posting GG,there are so many who turn their back on the survivors, and their ruined families.

I like it. I Iike it a lot.

Alrite George I'm sure The Gray Family will have all communications between them and the snakes of The SNP if you need dates I could ask them for you if it building a file might be worth building a timeline and sending it out to the MSM

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/...abuse-in-scottish-football_interim-report.pdf
The independent review initiated by the SFA (above) was finalised in April 2018.
Below is an excerpt from an interim report, stating that it can and will be published in full when current legal proceedings are disposed of.
It was my impression that there were no current legal proceedings, is this correct? Can we expect publication of the review soon?
Anybody know?

"As such the Review took the view, on receipt of legal advice and in full consultation with those who had come forward, to withhold public release of the Final Report pending the conclusion of any criminal proceedings.
1.10 Consequently, the Review cannot, for the purposes of this Interim Report, answer the specific questions set by the Terms of Reference “Who in Scottish Football knew of these alleged instances of sexual abuse at the time or subsequently?; what did they know? and what was done?”. Our findings in relation to these questions are now reserved for the Final Report. Essentially these questions and our conclusions concern issues of direct accountability and responsibility which we still strongly believe must still be aired to ensure lessons are learned and the serious concerns of those affected and those of the wider public are addressed.
1.11 The primary concerns of the Independent Review in making the decision to delay submission of our Final Report were to respect and protect the interests of those who have come forward and to pay full regard to due process in the criminal justice system. Our decision to delay release of the Final Report does not mean that we have decided that it is not relevant, that its contents are not urgent, or that it is postponed indefinitely. Quite the contrary. It remains our full intention to make public the Final Report once the relevant criminal matters are disposed of and therefore the full impact of the personal narratives of those concerned can be assured."

I don't expect anything from this report other than 'lessons have been learned'. Here are the key lists in the Terms of Reference:

The Independent Review (the “Review”) has been set up:
- To consider whether or not and to what extent the Scottish FA was aware of the matters highlighted and now brought to its attention;
- To consider what steps were taken by the Scottish FA during the relevant periods in relation to the protection of children brought to its attention at that time and; to identify any failings or deficiencies on the part of the Scottish FA in that regard;
- To consider what steps were taken by its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations, either at the time of them being made aware or subsequently, and identified as relevant to the alleged incident(s) and to those concerned. This will include responses, decisions and actions either taken or omitted; and,
- To consider what lessons have been learned by the Scottish FA and its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations since those incidents took place and following any investigations that have taken place to ensure that the risk of abuse is reduced and where possible eliminated.

The first two points concern only the SFA. On the face of it, the third point would appear to hold the Celtic board up to scrutiny to some extent, but we shall see. The final point is just 'what lessons have been learned?'

The Review will:
- only cover areas where the Scottish FA has jurisdiction but, where information comes to
light that is not within its jurisdiction this will, where legally permissible, be passed to
relevant authorities whether that be the police or other regulatory authorities (sporting or
otherwise) in the jurisdiction(s) concerned;
- not determine the nature of any liability on the part of any individual or organisation
whether that be criminal, civil or regulatory;
- where potential breaches of football rules and regulations are highlighted refer these to the
Scottish FA to consider what if any action can and/or should be taken; and,
- be conducted in as transparent a manner as possible in particular having regard to duties of
confidentiality, security and data protection.

The second and third points here appear to rule any judgment on liability and pass the buck to the SFA.

I don't see how Celtic FC can be held accountable unless there is a public inquiry. So far, only one MSP appears to be calling for this.

I don't expect anything from this report other than 'lessons have been learned'. Here are the key lists in the Terms of Reference:

The Independent Review (the “Review”) has been set up:
- To consider whether or not and to what extent the Scottish FA was aware of the matters highlighted and now brought to its attention;
- To consider what steps were taken by the Scottish FA during the relevant periods in relation to the protection of children brought to its attention at that time and; to identify any failings or deficiencies on the part of the Scottish FA in that regard;
- To consider what steps were taken by its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations, either at the time of them being made aware or subsequently, and identified as relevant to the alleged incident(s) and to those concerned. This will include responses, decisions and actions either taken or omitted; and,
- To consider what lessons have been learned by the Scottish FA and its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations since those incidents took place and following any investigations that have taken place to ensure that the risk of abuse is reduced and where possible eliminated.

The first two points concern only the SFA. On the face of it, the third point would appear to hold the Celtic board up to scrutiny to some extent, but we shall see. The final point is just 'what lessons have been learned?'

The Review will:
- only cover areas where the Scottish FA has jurisdiction but, where information comes to
light that is not within its jurisdiction this will, where legally permissible, be passed to
relevant authorities whether that be the police or other regulatory authorities (sporting or
otherwise) in the jurisdiction(s) concerned;
- not determine the nature of any liability on the part of any individual or organisation
whether that be criminal, civil or regulatory;
- where potential breaches of football rules and regulations are highlighted refer these to the
Scottish FA to consider what if any action can and/or should be taken; and,
- be conducted in as transparent a manner as possible in particular having regard to duties of
confidentiality, security and data protection.

The second and third points here appear to rule any judgment on liability and pass the buck to the SFA.

I don't see how Celtic FC can be held accountable unless there is a public inquiry. So far, only one MSP appears to be calling for this.

They are accountable alright and justice will prevail. There's too many good people involved now for it not to.

Ok guys and girls,I’ve not read this thread for a while can someone give the low down on it?

I am in total agreement with a public inquiry into shame fc and their sordid goings on but I am at a loss as to why Police Scotland are not presenting the Mcginns , Kelly’s and Whites with summons to appear in court
on charges of covering up crimes against young boys
You can also add the Hibs chairman in there as well but let’s cut off the head of the serpent first
A 5 minute google search gives you the basic evidence on which to build the case against them.
What has went on here is not something that has just came to light
This has been in the public domain for 40 years
It has been ignored by both Labour and SNP politicians for reasons of votes or just sheer bigotry
What’s the difference between all these politicians and BJK, there isn’t any
They all want to continue with the “ignore it and it will all go away” stance
A public inquiry into shame fc is inevitable but why are people who were obviously involved not being put on trial ASAP.

Is it not the case they have had many more victims come forward and the delay is down to the numbers involved?

The SFA will do nothing as they would need to get Lawells permission to sanction his own club. The fact he has not even been asked to stand down tells us the football authorities just want to sweep this mess under the carpet.
Ditto the SNP. They are now the political wing of Celtic Knew and as such will do all they can to protect them. They are never going to sanction a full independent public enquiry and will probably say that Celtic have already carried out their own internal enquiry so no need for further investigation.
Unless Westminster can get involved here, we are never going to find out the truth or see any justice at all. This is where Adam Tomkins and Helene Gray need to focus their sights on otherwise this will drag on for years and years with the possibility of Celtic escaping any sort of retribution or even financial responsibilities.

Last edited:
The SFA will do nothing as they would need to get Lawells permission to sanction his own club. The fact he has not even been asked to stand down tells us the football authorities just want to sweep this mess under the carpet.
Ditto the SNP. They are now the political wing of Celtic Knew and as such will do all they can to protect them. They are never going to sanction a full independent public enquiry and will probably say that Celtic Knew have already carried out their own internal enquiry so no need for further investigation.
Unless Westminster can get involved here, we are never going to find out the truth or see any justice at all. This is where Adam Tomkins and Helene Gray need to focus their sights on otherwise this will drag on for years and years with the possibility of Celtic Knew escaping any sort of retribution or even financial responsibilities.

Due to the fact that Lawwell is one of the employees when the cover up continued to happen and who is still at celtic, we should be putting pressure on him. He may well have been culpable when he was financial controller. Let him explain himself.

Sturgeon and Yousaf will see Hell freeze over before allowing a public inquiry into the child abuse and cover-up at Celtic. There is NO CHANCE of this happening. None!

Adam Tomkins is doing all he can, but the lack of support from other politicians and the judiciary would suggest there is no real appetite to hold Celtic to account here.

Wee James of Cathcart initially looked as though he was up for the battle, he chucked a few stanes at the Parkheid windaes - then shat himself and ran away. His Celtic supporting china, Justice Secretary, Humza Yousaf, ( Justice Secretary, aye good yin! ) obviously told him to STFU and get back in his bin.

Last but not least, the shabby treatment being dished out to the Gray family and other victims by the SNP and Celtic is on a level that no decent-minded person can comprehend.

It is utterly appalling.

Sturgeon and Yousaf will see Hell freeze over before allowing a public inquiry into the child abuse and cover-up at Celtic. There is NO CHANCE of this happening. None!

Adam Tomkins is doing all he can, but the lack of support from other politicians and the judiciary would suggest there is no real appetite to hold Celtic to account here.

Wee James of Cathcart initially looked as though he was up for the battle, he chucked a few stanes at the Parkheid windaes - then shat himself and ran away. His Celtic supporting china, Justice Secretary, Humza Yousaf, ( Justice Secretary, aye good yin! ) obviously told him to STFU and get back in his bin.

Last but not least, the shabby treatment being dished out to the Gray family and other victims by the SNP and Celtic is on a level that no decent-minded person can comprehend.

It is utterly appalling.

I'm not on twitter, but it would seem reasonable to ask Dornan how things are progressing with regard to this scandal... that he seems to have been quiet of late...what does he feel the mood within the ScotGov and SNP are on the issues, etc.... be interesting to see what he replies with...

Looking at those pictures of the beasts Savile and O’Brien makes me realise that Savile died and dodged punishment , ok! that's 1 beast down , what punishment did O’Brien receive for raping young priests ? What message has the pope sent out publicly about tl abuse of children at CFC ? apart from some sort of apology to the victims Worldwide which obviously falls on deaf ears anyway ? What punishment did Hugh Dallas receive for passing on an e/mail joke which i cannot remember the full details of but it was about child abuse ( I think ) at the time the pope visited Glasgow and the outcry was astounding , they would have hung him if they could but Hugh apologised for an e/mail that was sent to him and he passed it on and to satisfy the baying hordes of offended catholics he thought it better to resign from the sfa . Funny how there is no outcry now demanding justice for the REAL Inhumane crimes that took place at the paedodome , We live in a land of hypocrites who have lost the power of

It is utterly appalling.

We have also had responses from Brian Whittle & Ruth Davidson that both support the stated aim of Adam Tomkins. I think we can assume that the Scottish tories support Adam Tomkins position. It’s not one guy.

Does anyone have a list of email addresses? I know there was a list posted somewhere on here.

A lot of people asked about this. Perhaps this thread should be opened up again?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...e-will-no-longer-do-business-with-them.75484/

Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

Courtesy of @AriseSirWalter

New Balance (US)
media.relations@newbalance.com
mary.lawton@newbalance.com
amy.dow@newbalance.com
Carrie.Kabat@newbalance.com
Kate.Tetirick@newbalance.com

Dafabet
marketing@dafabet.com

Magners
mike@magners.com

Intelligent car hire
info@intelligentcarleasing.com

LADBROKES
public.relations@ladbrokes.co.uk

MR GREEN
customerservice@mrgreen.com

POWERADE
gbmedia@coca-cola.com

SKY SPORTS
skypress@sky.uk

BT SPORT
www.bt.com/complaint

EDEN MILL
marketing@edenmill.com

VPZ
support@vaporized.co.uk

POL ROGER
polroger@polroger.co.uk

CLYDE 1
info@clyde1.com
graham.bryce@bauermedia.co.uk

NIRVANA EUROPE
mail@nirvanaeurope.com

SCIENCE IN SPORT
sponsorship@scienceinsport.com
customerservice@scienceinsport.com

PRIMAL STRENGTH
sales@primalstrength.com

SIMPLE GROUP (likely celtic fans from website)
info@simple.scot

https://www.gtomegaracing.com
support@gtomegaracing.com

We have also had responses from Brian Whittle & Ruth Davidson that both support the stated aim of Adam Tomkins. I think we can assume that the Scottish tories support Adam Tomkins position. It’s not one guy.

I want to see other Politicians writing to Lawwell demanding answers. Too many are prepared to sit back on their fat arses and allow Tomkins to do the donkey work.

Celtic and the SNP are doing their utmost to sweep this under the carpet. They need to be called out!

It is utterly appalling.

Yes indeed.
The disgusting thing about all of this for me is the continuing financial prosperity of cfc through the years while they enabled child rape as an everyday occurrence.

Think about that for a minute !!!

Footballers, shareholders, agents, physios, managers etc etc all made pots of money while ignoring the daily rampant abuse of children.

Even the MSM from the cheerleaders of the past thro to the current day wee bigoted shug and his cohorts drink from the financial well of paedo harbourer FC every single day !

Is it not the case they have had many more victims come forward and the delay is down to the numbers involved?

No. I'm not buying that.

Writs should have been served on behalf of the existing victims with others to follow.

There's a lot of shilly-shallying going on here for no good reason. Thompson's clearly don't want this to go to court.

It is utterly appalling.
And they will be forever tarred as saying nothing when there was plenty needed saying this decision to hide and continue to say nothing will haunt them

No. I'm not buying that.

Writs should have been served on behalf of the existing victims with others to follow.

There's a lot of shilly-shallying going on here for no good reason. Thompson's clearly don't want this to go to court.
This has been my worry all along with this. The lawyer has done alot of public talking and threatened court action without ever actually following through with it.

Surely you win the first case that proves they were connected to the boys club then the floodgates open.

It is utterly appalling.

Dornan only entered the affray to protect himself in case it really does go tits up for all those covering this up. He will point to his letters to Lawell and claim that he really did urge Celtic to do the right thing when the reality is he doesn’t give a shit for the victims and his first and foremost thought is to see the rhats escape justice.

And they will be forever tarred as saying nothing when there was plenty needed saying this decision to hide and continue to say nothing will haunt them

Hope so mate.

But I'm genuinely beginning to fear that the victims will never see the justice they so absolutely deserve.

Celtic, the SFA and the SNP are hell-bent on preventing the truth from coming out. They care not a jot for the victims, it's all about protecting one club, and keeping the Catholic vote on-side.

Following @Parahandy65 post.
"won't be published until at least the autumn due to ongoing cases"

Does anyone have a defined list what the "ongoing cases" are and estimated date when they will come to a conclusion?
The SFA state it is their intention to publish the full report "once the relevant criminal matters have been dealt with".

I have no idea what they mean by this, is anyone aware of any further cases pending? They could possibly be referring to potential appeals by those already convicted, although I imagine there must be some sort of time limit on these appeals.

Personally I think they are using any excuse to avoid publishing, hoping it gets forgotten about and kicked into the long grass. I fully expect them to use the compensation cases on behalf of the victims, as another reason to delay once the writs are finally served.

Happy to hear if anyone has any clarity on this.

It is utterly appalling.
Dornan did that to put himself at the forefront of any inquiry. He was never serious about getting justice, he wanted it kicked into the long grass then forgotten. The last thing he wants is someone like Tomkins making a genuine effort at getting to the truth

Dornan only entered the affray to protect himself in case it really does go tits up for all those covering this up. He will point to his letters to Lawell and claim that he really did urge Celtic to do the right thing when the reality is he doesn’t give a shit for the victims and his first and foremost thought is to see the rhats escape justice.

He shot himself in the face when he admitted he knew (but did nothing) but never knew just how bad it was

Been skimming through the interim report, and these two items caught the eye.
The first one is in bold in the report, the only para that was. It is simply a complete deconstruction of the "separate entity" defence.
So at least that is one thing that has been put to bed
3.83 The Independent Review is unequivocal in its view that the protection of ‘reputation’ whether of a club or of an individual should not and must not supersede the imperative to protect young people from harm and to pursue a clear duty of care to individual young people and to young people in general.

The one below is suggesting that the "SFA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football" should participate in funding, "support and assistance" for the victims, and/or that sponsorship should be diverted for this purpose.
It appears that we should all bear the burden of Celtc's crimes.

RECOMMENDATION 94
The Independent Review recommends that the Scottish FA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football consider the establishment of a permanent testimonial to the experiences of and impact on those affected including consideration of the creation of a fund which might underwrite support and assistance for those who have been personally affected by sexual abuse in Scottish football and indeed those in Scottish football who are experiencing other mental health challenges and issues. The Review sees no reason why this might not also be contributed to or underwritten by commercial donation and sponsorship.

A lot of people asked about this. Perhaps this thread should be opened up again?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...e-will-no-longer-do-business-with-them.75484/

Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

New Balance (US)
amy.dow@newbalance.com

Dafabet
marketing@dafabet.com

Magners
mike@magners.com

Intelligent car hire

LADBROKES

MR GREEN

POWERADE
gbmedia@coca-cola.com

SKY SPORTS
skypress@sky.uk

BT SPORT
www.bt.com/complaint

EDEN MILL
marketing@edenmill.com

VPZ
support@vaporized.co.uk

POL ROGER
polroger@polroger.co.uk

CLYDE 1
info@clyde1.com

NIRVANA EUROPE
mail@nirvanaeurope.com

SCIENCE IN SPORT

PRIMAL STRENGTH
sales@primalstrength.com

info@simple.scot

I hear Adidas might be in the running. I tweeted them this morning. Keep up the pressure troops.

It is clearly obvious that when the first settlement is made to the victims, whether in or out of court, Rangers FC are going to have to demand the relevant authorities take the most severe action possible against Celtic FC if said authorities have not already intimated whatever sanctions they intend to take.

JF / Bobafett Bear,

I’ve had further communication with a bear who has been privately been pursuing things with David Linden SNP MP for Glasgow East.

He seems to have been supportive & also responsive but the issue has come down to this, which you are probably aware of with all that you have already done -

An MP can’t take up the case of a member of the public who isn’t in their constituency which I believe means that he can’t take it up on behalf of Helene & Michelle while At face value he does seem very supportive.

SO -

1.I have a family member who will contact him as a concerned member of the public. I will help with that letter.
2.Can we get Helene & Michelle’s Constituency MP, not MSP, to meet them ? It just seems as we all are observing that almost every MSP apart from the tories are humiliating themselves & our country, so we try the MP for abuse victims to listen to their cases ?
3.Following on from 2 above, are there any abuse families in Glasgow East that can then contact David Linden ? That means both the abuse & abused emanate from his constituency ?

Your thoughts ?

Last edited:
Been skimming through the interim report, and these two items caught the eye.
The first one is in bold in the report, the only para that was. It is simply a complete deconstruction of the "separate entity" defence.
So at least that is one thing that has been put to bed
3.83 The Independent Review is unequivocal in its view that the protection of ‘reputation’ whether of a club or of an individual should not and must not supersede the imperative to protect young people from harm and to pursue a clear duty of care to individual young people and to young people in general.

The one below is suggesting that the "SFA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football" should participate in funding, "support and assistance" for the victims, and/or that sponsorship should be diverted for this purpose.
It appears that we should all bear the burden of Celtc's crimes.

RECOMMENDATION 94
The Independent Review recommends that the Scottish FA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football consider the establishment of a permanent testimonial to the experiences of and impact on those affected including consideration of the creation of a fund which might underwrite support and assistance for those who have been personally affected by sexual abuse in Scottish football and indeed those in Scottish football who are experiencing other mental health challenges and issues. The Review sees no reason why this might not also be contributed to or underwritten by commercial donation and sponsorship.

An absolute disgrace that second point mate. So Celtic re employ & then hide information about paedophiles yet others need to share the burden ?

Even though they are a PLC & others are separate legal entities ? Quite astonishing I think TH.

New Balance (US)
amy.dow@newbalance.com

Dafabet
marketing@dafabet.com

Magners
mike@magners.com

Intelligent car hire

LADBROKES

MR GREEN

POWERADE
gbmedia@coca-cola.com

SKY SPORTS
skypress@sky.uk

BT SPORT
www.bt.com/complaint

EDEN MILL
marketing@edenmill.com

VPZ
support@vaporized.co.uk

POL ROGER
polroger@polroger.co.uk

CLYDE 1
info@clyde1.com

NIRVANA EUROPE
mail@nirvanaeurope.com

SCIENCE IN SPORT

PRIMAL STRENGTH
sales@primalstrength.com

info@simple.scot

Cheers for that.

This whole disgraceful saga is screaming out for World Wide recognition and the Finger of every decent living mortal pointing at the guilt ridden midden in the east end of Glasgow that had the audacity to have the presence of our beloved Queen actually seated in this disgusting den of paedophlilia and the sooner the silence is broken the better . We have to let the World know of this shameful midden somehow ! :mad:

No. I'm not buying that.

I have no idea of legal process but can you explain to me why a firm of solicitors who seem to be pretty confident of their case do not want to go to court to seek justice?

Back