Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Email sent to Martin Docherty, my U.K. Parliament M.P.

To:martin.docherty.mp@parliament.uk

‎28‎ ‎Jun at ‎08‎:‎59

Dear Martin,
Following my email mto you on 26/06/2019, i feel that i have given you ample time to respond, as i stated on my original email "i don't expect a reply from you!" and i was correct Martin, like your fellow S.N.P. cohorts you are all selective regarding the issues that you wish to Champion, lapping up the praise for any result achieved.

This scandal is not going away Martin ,you and your fellow S.N.P. cohorts can bury your heads in the sand all you want but this is a National scandal of Gargantuan proportions carried out over a period of over 4 decades, this time Martin Justice shall be done, with or without your involvement. Exposure will be U.K. and worldwide, it happened in U.S.A. Martin.

The poor victims of this scandal Martin and their families deserve clarity, integrity and transparency from the political and justice systems, How would YOU feel Martin if it were YOU or one of YOUR CHILDREN?
This is not a point scoring game between rival football fans Martin, this is real, this actually was allowed to happen Martin, this is now about justice,closure and compensation for the poor victims Martin, real life abhorrent criminal disgusting crimes have been committed Martin, not by one,two,three or even four beasts, six have been prosecuted Martin, yes SIX beasts, though this number may be the tip of the iceberg, thats why there has to be a public enquiry Martin, for questions to be asked and answered by individuals who have been complicit in the cover up of these heinous crimes.

By ignoring your constituents Martin, in my opinion YOU are complicit in advocating that child abuse is not a serious offence. YOU will be on a list of names that i am compiling Martin who are ignoring correspondence on a very serious subject, this list will be available for all to see when the time comes, it will show that this scandal is irrelevant to YOU and your political party the S.N.P. and that YOU Martin, Nicola,Humza and your fellow S.N.P. cohorts on the list DON'T CARE. The time is coming soon when you all will be judged by the voting public who will be morally horrified that You ALL done nothing for these poor victims.

Yours sincerely
R.K.
This is brilliant

Email to The First Minister
To:firstminister@gov.scot

‎28‎ ‎Jun at ‎11‎:‎33

Dear Nicola,
Following my email to you at the start of the month, i feel that i have given you ample time to respond, like your fellow S.N.P. cohorts you are all selective regarding the issues that you wish to Champion, lapping up the praise for any result achieved.

This scandal is not going away Nicola, just ask Patrick McGuire from Thompsons solicitors Glasgow for confirmation that this is not a game Nicola ,you and your fellow S.N.P. cohorts can bury your heads in the sand all you want but this is a National scandal of Gargantuan proportions carried out over a period of over 4 decades, this time Nicola Justice shall be done, with or without your involvement. Exposure will be U.K. and worldwide, it happened in U.S.A. too Nicola. How will the fallout effect the profile of your party due to Ignorance Nicola?

The poor victims of this scandal Nicola and their families deserve clarity, integrity and transparency from the political and justice systems, How would YOU feel Nicola if it were one of your Family or friends?
This is not a point scoring game between rival football fans Nicola, this is real, this actually was allowed to happen Nicola, this is now about justice,closure and compensation for the poor victims Nicola, real life abhorrent reprehensible, criminal disgusting crimes have been committed Nicola, not by one,two,three or even four beasts, six have been prosecuted Nicola, yes SIX beasts, though this number may be the tip of the iceberg, thats why there has to be a public enquiry Nicola, for questions to be asked and answered by individuals who have been complicit in the cover up of these heinous crimes,it is the least Helene & Michelle Gray and all the other poor victims deserve and to ensure Scotland is not Internationally a laughing stock, when dealing with justice for victims of crime,What are You Afraid of Nicola?

By ignoring your constituents & voters Nicola, in my opinion YOU are complicit in advocating that child abuse, is not a serious offence. YOU will be on a list of names that i am compiling Nicola who are ignoring correspondence on a very serious subject, this list will be available for all to see when the time comes, it will show that this scandal is irrelevant to YOU and your political party the S.N.P. and that YOU , Nicola,Humza and your fellow S.N.P. cohorts on the list, JUST DON'T CARE. The time is coming soon when you all will be judged by the voting public who will be morally horrified that You ALL done nothing for these poor victims.

Please don't insult me Nicola by having your secretary/spokesperson send out the obligatory standard reply,What is the point of making your email contact available, if you let someone else read and reply to correspondence? It is derogatory,disrespectful,incompassionate and portrays a lack of interest/desire on YOUR part as First Minister to MORALLY DO THE RIGHT THING, or Nicola forever be it on your conscious and be remembered as the first minister who Knew and done nothing.

I very much doubt you will even read or get to read this, but plenty of others will Nicola.

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Dear Nicola,
Following my email to you at the start of the month, i feel that i have given you ample time to respond, like your fellow S.N.P. cohorts you are all selective regarding the issues that you wish to Champion, lapping up the praise for any result achieved.

This scandal is not going away Nicola, just ask Patrick McGuire from Thompsons solicitors Glasgow for confirmation that this is not a game Nicola ,you and your fellow S.N.P. cohorts can bury your heads in the sand all you want but this is a National scandal of Gargantuan proportions carried out over a period of over 4 decades, this time Nicola Justice shall be done, with or without your involvement. Exposure will be U.K. and worldwide, it happened in U.S.A. too Nicola. How will the fallout effect the profile of your party due to Ignorance Nicola?

The poor victims of this scandal Nicola and their families deserve clarity, integrity and transparency from the political and justice systems, How would YOU feel Nicola if it were one of your Family or friends?
This is not a point scoring game between rival football fans Nicola, this is real, this actually was allowed to happen Nicola, this is now about justice,closure and compensation for the poor victims Nicola, real life abhorrent reprehensible, criminal disgusting crimes have been committed Nicola, not by one,two,three or even four beasts, six have been prosecuted Nicola, yes SIX beasts, though this number may be the tip of the iceberg, thats why there has to be a public enquiry Nicola, for questions to be asked and answered by individuals who have been complicit in the cover up of these heinous crimes,it is the least Helene & Michelle Gray and all the other poor victims deserve and to ensure Scotland is not Internationally a laughing stock, when dealing with justice for victims of crime,What are You Afraid of Nicola?

By ignoring your constituents & voters Nicola, in my opinion YOU are complicit in advocating that child abuse, is not a serious offence. YOU will be on a list of names that i am compiling Nicola who are ignoring correspondence on a very serious subject, this list will be available for all to see when the time comes, it will show that this scandal is irrelevant to YOU and your political party the S.N.P. and that YOU , Nicola,Humza and your fellow S.N.P. cohorts on the list, JUST DON'T CARE. The time is coming soon when you all will be judged by the voting public who will be morally horrified that You ALL done nothing for these poor victims.

Please don't insult me Nicola by having your secretary/spokesperson send out the obligatory standard reply,What is the point of making your email contact available, if you let someone else read and reply to correspondence? It is derogatory,disrespectful,incompassionate and portrays a lack of interest/desire on YOUR part as First Minister to MORALLY DO THE RIGHT THING, or Nicola forever be it on your conscious and be remembered as the first minister who Knew and done nothing.

I very much doubt you will even read or get to read this, but plenty of others will Nicola.

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Great work RK, as well as being really funny to read in such serious circumstances ;)

That's why I can't get my head around the parents of the victims who agreed to say nothing 'for the good name of the club'.

I know John. Quite astonishing.

That Cairney abuse in New Jersey. How can those parents live with themselves ? They allowed it to go on the basis that he resigned. Publicly it was communicated that he left for business reasons, same as Torbett. So they also were opening it up for other children to be subjected to what theirs were subjected to mate.

Unreal mate.

Dear Martin,
Following my email mto you on 26/06/2019, i feel that i have given you ample time to respond, as i stated on my original email "i don't expect a reply from you!" and i was correct Martin, like your fellow S.N.P. cohorts you are all selective regarding the issues that you wish to Champion, lapping up the praise for any result achieved.

This scandal is not going away Martin ,you and your fellow S.N.P. cohorts can bury your heads in the sand all you want but this is a National scandal of Gargantuan proportions carried out over a period of over 4 decades, this time Martin Justice shall be done, with or without your involvement. Exposure will be U.K. and worldwide, it happened in U.S.A. Martin.

The poor victims of this scandal Martin and their families deserve clarity, integrity and transparency from the political and justice systems, How would YOU feel Martin if it were YOU or one of YOUR CHILDREN?
This is not a point scoring game between rival football fans Martin, this is real, this actually was allowed to happen Martin, this is now about justice,closure and compensation for the poor victims Martin, real life abhorrent criminal disgusting crimes have been committed Martin, not by one,two,three or even four beasts, six have been prosecuted Martin, yes SIX beasts, though this number may be the tip of the iceberg, thats why there has to be a public enquiry Martin, for questions to be asked and answered by individuals who have been complicit in the cover up of these heinous crimes.

By ignoring your constituents Martin, in my opinion YOU are complicit in advocating that child abuse is not a serious offence. YOU will be on a list of names that i am compiling Martin who are ignoring correspondence on a very serious subject, this list will be available for all to see when the time comes, it will show that this scandal is irrelevant to YOU and your political party the S.N.P. and that YOU Martin, Nicola,Humza and your fellow S.N.P. cohorts on the list DON'T CARE. The time is coming soon when you all will be judged by the voting public who will be morally horrified that You ALL done nothing for these poor victims.

Yours sincerely
R.K.
Belter mate,well done.

My latest reply

Thank you for contacting me regarding the political silence over the Celtic boys’ club abuse scandal.

I have now contacted the Scottish Government’s Justice Minister, Humza Yousaf, raising your valid concerns.
I will get back to you when I receive a response from Mr Yousaf.
Regards and Best Wishes
David

David Stewart MSP
Highlands and Islands Regional MSP
Shadow Minister for Health

My latest reply

Thank you for contacting me regarding the political silence over the Celtic boys’ club abuse scandal.
I have now contacted the Scottish Government’s Justice Minister, Humza Yousaf, raising your valid concerns.
I will get back to you when I receive a response from Mr Yousaf.
Regards and Best Wishes
David

David Stewart MSP
Highlands and Islands Regional MSP
Shadow Minister for Health
Well done Fraser.

That's why I can't get my head around the parents of the victims who agreed to say nothing 'for the good name of the club'.

We already have a Scottish MP who openly tweeted he knew of rmours of abuse at the boys club then proceeds to say he didnt realise it was at the level now confirmed with recent court cases.
This MP sent his own son there knowing of rumours of abuse
That's the mind set we are dealing with
Brainwashed & poisoned from an early age - there is no point trying to understand them as a normal person simply cannot think that way under any circumstances
This is also why this will prove to be so difficult to get everyone involved found culpable as when you think of a parent who would send their child to a club knowing of some sort of abuse was taking place you cannot really go any lower & the rest not "directly" involved have simply sat on their hands for decades knowing of what was alleged to have gone on & continue to sit in their hands now criminal trials have proved what went on - this is from top to bottom, fans, season ticket holders, shareholders, players, management at all levels and god knows who else

Copy of letter received today

Our ref: 2019/0017195 27 June, 2019 Dear Mr...
Thank you for your email of 6 June to The Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Economy and Fair Work. I have been asked to respond. The Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse. Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government. You may be aware that the Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018, allowing the Scottish FA to address some or the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded. The Scottish Government will consider next steps when the final report is published.
Yours sincerely
Reagan Woodrow

Seems like same standard reply others are getting...this needs raised in westminster.

I’ve had a private message from a bear on here who doesn’t want to publicise anything yet, but that person has written to ‘a Glasgow MP’.

That person has sent an encouraging reply that the bear is following up.

My point - Why don’t we write to Glasgow MPs. Not MSPs who are mainly ignoring us especially if SNP ?

Has anyone done this ? May get House of Commons exposure ?

I’ve had a private message from a bear on here who doesn’t want to publicise anything yet, but that person has written to ‘a Glasgow MP’.

My point - Why don’t we write to Glasgow MPs. Not MSPs who are mainly ignoring us especially if SNP ?

Grigio I have asked my MP to bring it up at Westminster. So far he has not got back to me. I’ve said before that the only way to make this go nuclear is to get Westminster and the international press involved.

Grigio I have asked my MP to bring it up at Westminster. So far he has not got back to me. I’ve said before that the only way to make this go nuclear is to get Westminster and the international press involved.

Great job Brand69. What Glasgow Ward are you ? Glasgow East, which I’m guessing covers Crime Scene FC ?

Brand69 - I just checked - Glasgow East covers the Chamber as I thought. MP is David Linden SNP :)mad:) as I feared. He may be different given he’s not part of the Holyrood Mafia ?

Dear Patrick,

( And I know you look in on Follow Follow )

Stop phuking about and start serving those writs! Celtic have no intention of coming to the negotiating table with the victims.

They've made their position abundantly clear from the get-go by going down the separate entity route. Their own supporters think Celtic can win this in a court of law. No, really, they do.

It's time to stop barking, and start biting.

Serve the writs!

Last edited:

Dear Martin,

Yours sincerely
R.K.
Respect mate,you honestly start to wonder about this natzi party and the rest of the people who voted for them ,sadly I have friends who do and when they tell me I shake my head in disbelief, someone pointed out earlier doesn't matter if the country was ruined or destroyed economical ly as long as they get independence the mind boggles!

Dear Nicola,

Yours sincerely
R.K.
Better and bettet

Dear Martin,

Yours sincerely
R.K.
I dipinto this thread from time to time to keep up to date with the work being done by some really clever Bears but not being savvy enough to join in the campaign,
When I get the confidence to try and contact my M.P. or M.S.P. I would like to be able to use that as a template .

Is that the same bear we were talking about the other day Grigo?
If so pal tell them well done from me

Respect mate,you honestly start to wonder about this natzi party and the rest of the people who voted for them ,sadly I have friends who do and when they tell me I shake my head in disbelief, someone pointed out earlier doesn't matter if the country was ruined or destroyed economical ly as long as they get independence the mind boggles!
Sadly that’s all they are interested in. They put votes before justice for victims. And the utter silence from their under qualified MSP’s is disgusting. It will come back to bite them one day. And a justice minister and where his loyalties lie are plainly obvious. Hang your head in shame humza. And answer my fckn emails ya scumbag.

I believe that if every stone was turned by our super duper top notch investigative journalists and police then we would see an absolute tsunami of paedophilia uncovered with Celtic FC's Boys Club at the very heart of it. It is now becoming more and more clear that that excuse of a football club has aided and abetted for the appetite of the depraved in the high circles of Scottish and UK society. This has in turn helped Celtic get their sick but powerful paedophile friends in high places.

image002.jpg

O+BRIEN+AND+BENEDICT.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the same bear we were talking about the other day Grigo?
If so pal tell them well done from me

This reminds me of a recent chat I had.

I'm sure a local politician labour who got caught drooling over a schoolgirl at Holyrood, also had a long gig at CBC around 30 or 40 years ago.
Did he know also ?
I guess he must have

Sadly that’s all they are interested in. They put votes before justice for victims. And the utter silence from their under qualified MSP’s is disgusting. It will come back to bite them one day. And a justice minister and where his loyalties lie are plainly obvious. Hang your head in shame humza. And answer my fckn emails ya scumbag.

You'll never get a reply from that cretin Zander,his head's too far up his own arse too see daylight never mind answer emails.

This reminds me of a recent chat I had.

I'm sure a local politician labour who got caught drooling over a schoolgirl at Holyrood, also had a long gig at CBC around 30 or 40 years ago.
Did he know also ?
I guess he must have
Of course he knew everybody knows it just depends what you want to do with the knowledge,
So far the majority choose to ignore it which calls into question the moral integrity of our politicians,police Scotland and msm.

And Hibs as well with Neely. Had a look at one of their message-boards - over 42,000 post on Rangers tax affairs and 18 on the biggest scandal in UK sport!! (if not European/world) But they're not alone in that regard - had a look at other football boards and the pattern is the same. Tens of thousands of posts on tax affairs and a comparatively minuscule figure on cover-ups of paedophile activity. What a strange world we inhabit.
Every one of those fans should be ashamed of themselves.

Thank you to everyone on here who has collated all of the emails. I have sent off a good few now.

For as long as I can remember it wasn't exactly a secret what went on at Celtic... And their denials were so obviously untrue on many levels.

I keep looking at this thread hoping there will be major developments and hoping it won't go round in circles. I still don't know which way it will go but in most normal countries 6 arrests would constitute a major development.

The things I can pick up though in the last month are things that are not being said.
- Why aren't Celtic asking for an independent inquiry, surely they would want to clear their name
- Why would football clubs be excluded from historical child sex cases? Who knew what, who it implicated, and when?
- Why aren't the SNP making any comments?
- Why is a former owner, who said the police advised him not to change his statement, and the police, not being asked about this statement?
- Why is a politician, who said he was aware of something going on at Celtic, who still sent his son there, not being grilled on this comment
- now that the seperate entity lie has been shown up for the farce it is, why has there been no comment from the sfa/sfpl. One of its members was raping children.
- where is any governmental support for the brave survivors and families of children who were raped.
- why doesn't anyone in government want to find out how a large child-raping ring start 40 years ago? Surely they must want to know so they can prevent it again. My personal opinion is that it must have surely started before that, and if I had to put my life on it I would say it began in the 1880s.

We'll never get the whole truth but enough should come out so that some of the victims will get closure and justice and hopefully several members of the SNP, the police and Celtic will be looking at convictions.

Thank you to everyone on here who has collated all of the emails. I have sent off a good few now.

For as long as I can remember it wasn't exactly a secret what went on at Celtic... And their denials were so obviously untrue on many levels.

I keep looking at this thread hoping there will be major developments and hoping it won't go round in circles. I still don't know which way it will go but in most normal countries 6 arrests would constitute a major development.

The things I can pick up though in the last month are things that are not being said.
- Why aren't Celtic asking for an independent inquiry, surely they would want to clear their name
- Why would football clubs be excluded from historical child sex cases? Who knew what, who it implicated, and when?
- Why is a former owner, who said the police advised him not to change his statement, and the police, not being asked about this statement?
- Why is a politician, who said he was aware of something going on at Celtic, who still sent his son there, not being grilled on this comment
- now that the seperate entity lie has been shown up for the farce it is, why has there been no comment from the sfa/sfpl. One of its members was raping children.
- where is any governmental support for the brave survivors and families of children who were raped.
- why doesn't anyone in government want to find out how a large child-raping ring start 40 years ago? Surely they must want to know so they can prevent it again. My personal opinion is that it must have surely started before that, and if I had to put my life on it I would say it began in the 1880s.

We'll never get the whole truth but enough should come out so that some of the victims will get closure and justice and hopefully several members of the SNP, the police and Celtic will be looking at convictions.

It's the modern day Emperors New Clothes(if you don't know what that is ask yer da).Everybody can see that the emperor has no clothes on, but chooses to ignore it for fear of the wrath of the establishment.Only the little boy(Danny Kaye)can see it and is ridiculed by everyone else( in Scotland.)Therein lies the problem and the solution is to have outside involvement.Westminster would be a good start.

I believe that if every stone was turned by our super duper top notch investigative journalists and police then we would see an absolute tsunami of paedophilia uncovered with Celtic FC's Boys Club at the very heart of it. It is now becoming more and more clear that that excuse of a football club has aided and abetted for the appetite of the depraved in the high circles of Scottish and UK society. This has in turn helped Celtic get their sick but powerful paedophile friends in high places.

image002.jpg

O+BRIEN+AND+BENEDICT.jpg

Top post KBHBlue. And great work behind the scenes.
It’s actually astonished me how many people are supporting justice on this scandal.
I mentioned a few days ago about 20-30 bears that are actively supporting getting the families’ pursuit.
I’m now beginning to think that it could be at least 5 times that, some of whom are like yourself who hadn’t until today posted to publicise your effort.
Another bear contacted me yesterday & we are working on it too.
Absolutely top effort & if we do not surrender then justice will be achieved.

Simples,it doesn't suit the S.N.P/Sinn Fein agenda,they would loose their republican voters.

Back