Match Thread St Joseph's v Rangers - 16:55 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Someone please tell that fanny that it's pronounced Tav-er-neer. Even that fud Crags is trying to correct him, to no avail.

The team that started against Oxford looked better, more up for it.
Don't you think there are a few other things to consider in this game.

It's not at Ibrox.
It's not a meaningless game.
It's in another country.
It's on a plastic pitch.
It's quite warm.

I am sure there are a few other reasons everyone isn't just firing in. We're doing OK and should still win the game. We've got plenty of options on the bench that can change the game and a return leg at Ibrox.

I said this would be a scrappy 1/0 or 0/0 .

When will people learn . It’s difficult, I’ve never yet seen a good game of football on a plastic park . Horrendous to watch and huge leveller.

We will win 4/0 at Ibrox .
They need banned. No ifs buts or maybes. They are shite and it’s time these fuucking appalling surfaces were binned for good.

It looks hard to run at speed with the ball, it seems to slow down on this pitch

Anyone else slightly annoyed at the quality of RTV? I don’t begrudge giving the club £9.99 but this isn’t any better than watching a dodgy stream.

Mines is decent mate. Not quite HD but a kick in the arse off 720p. Just experiment with browsers and yer set-up outwith a match, before next time.

Gerrard said at the start of the game don't expect the players to be bang on it right away as the players are learning about each other here.
seems to be a bit of panic in here.

It's not at Ibrox.
It's in another country.
It's on a plastic pitch.
It's quite warm.

I am sure there are a few other reasons everyone isn't just firing in. We're doing OK and should still win the game. We've got plenty of options on the bench that can change the game and a return leg at Ibrox.

Nothing too do with the facts; nae beach, nae bevvy, nae burds.:))

Not making any excuse but the ball holds up on this cheap plastic pitch. One of the worst I've seen.

It's not at Ibrox.
It's in another country.
It's on a plastic pitch.
It's quite warm.

This is the first competitive game of the season.

Ignoring individuals you can see why are in for a LB - we do lean our shape and process of moving up the park on output from LB

A more wing than back LB would be pretty decent.

Back