Match Thread St Joseph's v Rangers - 16:55 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Happy with this so far. We are sharp on the ball, which is quite obviously not easy on that joke of a pitch. This lot are being very disciplined when we have the ball, getting everyone back, in what is the biggest game of their lives.

Patience required for some. We’ll win this easily.

Happy with this so far. We are sharp on the ball, which is quite obviously not easy on that joke of a pitch. This lot are being very disciplined when we have the ball, getting everyone back, in what is the biggest game of their lives.

Patience required for some. We’ll win this easily.

Spot on mate.

Anybody wanting to watch....

See you next week mate...
29mvhi1.jpg

My worry about the midfield has been true so far. Absolutely zero goal threat from them against a team that's going to sit back and look to counter, no need for a holding midfielder and two guys who are good at spreading the ball around but not so much at shooting

driving home listening to Radio St Josephs

Derek (Ferguson?) even had to ask McLean to talk about Rangers at one point

Anyone else slightly annoyed at the quality of RTV? I don’t begrudge giving the club £9.99 but this isn’t any better than watching a dodgy stream.

I said this would be a scrappy 1/0 or 0/0 .

When will people learn . It’s difficult, I’ve never yet seen a good game of football on a plastic park . Horrendous to watch and huge leveller.

We will win 4/0 at Ibrox .
I'd wait til the game finishes to hit out with I told you so posts.

Jones been one of our better players - not really playing as a winger though.

Looks like the same old problem with teams sitting in, no threat from the midfield or out wide though ... that needs addressed quickly.

Back