Possibly 8th signing by end of the week

Listening to Rocksport and Bill Young saying Edmundson was a free and that Gerrard came out and said that we would not be spending money and it would only be loans and free transfers

To my knowledge he has never said that, absolutely shocking reporting this p1sh on the radio which is complete lies.

Listening to Rocksport and Bill Young saying Edmundson was a free and that Gerrard came out and said that we would not be spending money and it would only be loans and free transfers

To my knowledge he has never said that, absolutely shocking reporting this p1sh on the radio which is complete lies.

Absolute load of nonsense from Bill. Edmundson cost around 700k and Gerrard has more than once said there's money to go and buy players and he's happy with the backing from the board. Only last week I believe he said him and the board are on the same page.

Bills harmless but talks mince.

Absolutely load of nonsense from Bill. Edmundson cost around 700k and Gerrard has more than once said there's money to go and buy players and he's happy with the backing from the board. Only last week I believe he said him and the board are on the same page.
I know its really annoying and i have tweeted him, it was Gerry Collins who said Gerrard said he could only get loans and free transfers and bill just agreed with him

I have tried to give Bill the benefit of the doubt in the past but thats the last straw for me.

One thing i can't stand is people not reporting facts correctly.

Someone on here the other week claimed that Michael Hector had acquired/rented property up here recently.

He seems to have done really well at Wednesday last year. Not the worst shout

Stop listening to that wind bag and your sanity will be much better.

He is harmless when he pretends to have an exclusive but when he starts telling everyone Edmundson was a free transfer and agreeing Gerrard said he can only sign free transfers then for me this is a bridge too far

Aribo wasn't free - he cost 300k. An absolute bargain but not free. And it's well documented Edmondson cost us a fee.
I think it's well known he makes up stuff but he needs to show more gile.

Our Andy is the best left back at the club.No idea why Barisic gets the start ahead of him.
Probably because we spent money on him.Bet ya Andy is frustrated,I know that I am.:confused:
Based on last season I agree. However he's not a LB .... Or is he ( I mean is that now his position). Time will tell.

He is harmless when he pretends to have an exclusive but when he starts telling everyone Edmundson was a free transfer and agreeing Gerrard said he can only sign free transfers then for me this is a bridge too far
It’s always a bridge too far imo mate. Bill Young is a fortunate man to have had Docherty’s dad work at Rocksport to give him the ONE AND ONLY exclusive he’s ever had. If that hadn’t have happened, he’d just be some random guy declaring things like this rather than some people actually taking his word as gospel and would at least have no self-credibility as I actually believe that he believes some of the stuff he spouts.

Based on last season I agree. However he's not a LB .... Or is he ( I mean is that now his position). Time will tell.
All I am trying to say is that Andy has been the best at that position since Barasic arrived.
Barasic may well start to play up to expectations,and I will be very happy.but as
of now,Andy is definitely our best option.

All I am trying to say is that Andy has been the best at that position since Barasic arrived.
Barasic may well start to play up to expectations,and I will be very happy.but as
of now,Andy is definitely our best option.

Halliday is nowhere near good enough at left back. I love the guy and he's as staunch as they come but hes a backup utility player at best for us. Barisic and Flanagan are better at LB

Our Andy is the best left back at the club.No idea why Barisic gets the start ahead of him.
Probably because we spent money on him.Bet ya Andy is frustrated,I know that I am.:confused:

What absolute drivel.

Halliday is most certainly not. He may try his best and be a leader in the dressing room but hes not anywhere near Barisic in terms of ability and quality.

I disagree vehemently with this.

He's the 3rd best left back at the club.

I think this signing will be of a decent quality and a likely starter.
Agree with this mate, Flanagan had the shirt after his end to the season. Barasic scored one assisted one and the defence kept a clean sheet! Fair to say who is the first choice

Agree with this mate, Flanagan had the shirt after his end to the season. Barasic scored one assisted one and the defence kept a clean sheet! Fair to say who is the first choice

If he can start doing that in SPL matches then no doubt he will keep it, we have played nobody yet.

Kevin wimmer Austrian international and Geoff Cameron experienced USA international both told they can leave stoke for nothing. Just a suggestion though think both could do a job here

Lot of good players free agents at the moment for LB and CB: Fabio Coentrao, Filip Luis, Alex Buttner, Gary Cahill, Christian Scwabb.

The big German CB Schwabb just left PSV- looks like he would be a cracking signing.

I’m pretty excited to see who it is now after the gaffer rubbishing the rumours about Deli, someone like Cahill or even Hector would be fantastic signing’s they certainly wouldn't be coming to play back up so would give us real competition for places

We've not even spent £1m on transfer fees yet, so I am still expecting big things. The best is yet to come IMO.

If you take Aribo/Edmondson fees plus signing on fees I think we will be well over that mate. Maybe 2m plus total I’d guess ?
In pure transfer fees, 300k for Aribo and 600k for Edmundson mate. Pure transfer fees budget I'd expect us to spend 5m/6m by the time the window shuts.

In pure transfer fees, 300k for Aribo and 600k for Edmundson mate. Pure transfer fees budget I'd expect to be over 5m/6m by the time the window shuts.

I think you’ll be severely disappointed unless we sell Morelos and move the non-contributors on.

In pure transfer fees, 300k for Aribo and 600k for Edmundson mate. Pure transfer fees budget I'd expect to be over 5m/6m by the time the window shuts.

Yes but you need to consider what is the total cost to the club of procuring these guys mate ? These OOC guys will be getting a nice little signing on fee. In fact many players at the club who extended contracts used to get them & possibly still do.

It’s still cash that King & the board need to find. That’s all I’m saying.

Yes but you need to consider what is the total cost to the club of procuring these guys mate ? These OOC guys will be getting a nice little signing on fee. In fact many players at the club who extended contracts used to get them & possibly still do.

It’s still cash that King & the board need to find. That’s all I’m saying.
Hastie, Stewart, Jones wouldn't have broken the bank mate.

Our actual net spend last year was £5m. It should be at least that this year.

Back