Filip Helander signs 4 year deal now Confirmed

Who wants a laugh.

Read from the page highlighted here as news hits them that we are spending money.

its genuinely hilarious reading.

https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/the-all-new-sevco-back-in-yer-bin-thread-merged-wi-t52212-s39660.html

That is entertaining and worrying in equal measure.

We are weeks away from going under according to many, We are being funded by the DUP according to others.
They also claim we have the SFA and SMS in our back pockets who are scared to highlight the true scale of our financial woes.

A country run by the SNP, hardly any reporters willing to highlight the paedo ring at Parkhead and WE run this country, they have had it too good for too long those c*nts.

Back on subject, it's good to see plenty of them panicking about Helander admitting he is a class player.

Anyone got anything from his social media today boarding a plane perhaps ?

I couldn't find an Instagram account for him but didn't try very hard :p

Anyone got anything from his social media today boarding a plane perhaps ?

I couldn't find an Instagram account for him but didn't try very hard :p

Likewise in work checked Twitter and Instagram going on previous FF fine detective work approach but nothing.

Maybe deleted as he allegedly has a picture of Gusty Spence and Margaret Thatcher on them.

I've never tried heroin, but I imagine the timmy seethe over our finances is about as close to that high as I'll get. I'm going to overdose on 55.

Get it right up them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So the rumours were true that Arlene Foster was at Ibrox to hand over a large sum of money to aid Rangers in the transfer market.

C-lzWfFXoAI5QVa.jpg

Brilliant !!!!!!!

Tav doesn't tweet about supposed interest from other clubs and doesn't say in interviews about how much he wants to play in a better league.

We'll sell Fredo if we get a suitable offer mate.

We'll fight tooth and nail to keep Tav, should there be interest.
In my opinion even SG has now got it in his head that we can move Alfie on and still be even more successful with the team he is assembling. I think the Piggery game was even a step to far for our manager. Replacement(s) will be lined up already. No messing about. Get a deal done and we all move on. IMO SG is actually inviting bids to come in so he can get access to some of then money generated.

Likewise in work checked Twitter and Instagram going on previous FF fine detective work approach but nothing.

Maybe deleted as he allegedly has a picture of Gusty Spence and Margaret Thatcher on them.
He is supposed to be very quiet and private off the park but a warrior on it

Watched him for Verona and wasn't impressed. To be fair though Gough would have struggled at centre half in that team at the time. Hopefully improved at Bologna.

In my opinion even SG has now got it in his head that we can move Alfie on and still be even more successful with the team he is assembling. I think the Piggery game was even a step to far for our manager. Replacement(s) will be lined up already. No messing about. Get a deal done and we all move on. IMO SG is actually inviting bids to come in so he can get access to some of then money generated.

This move is further down the line than many fans think mate.

Sorry to take this off topic but can’t find the transfer thread. We’ve apparently accepted an offer for Candeias but he’s rejected the un-named club. From Eskbank on RM.

I don’t think it is, I think the guy on Rocksport was getting mixed up claiming that.

Who knows? He was saying 4 million Euros plus a potential 2 million Euros in add-ons.

Here's a guess - I stress its only a theory - on how that could work. Circa £3.6m fee as widely reported. 1 million Euros (circa £900k) in add-ons for each of the first 2 occasions on which/if we qualify for the group stages of European competition during his initial contract. Takes the fee, in stages, from £3.6m to £4.5m and then £5.4m. Its a huge sum of money but the add-ons are 'doable' with group stage funding I guess. Only a theory though. Nothing more.

Alfie for the off then mate ? if we get Roofe and Helander in i think i can live with it because it will strengthen us further by selling him.

I would be very excited to see how he does in the Epl

This transfer thread has had just about everything, hopefully the big man has the same when he signs.

Hopefully get this done today, don’t want those pesky mentally challengeds to offer him a deal at the last minute and try and steal him from us.

Don’t think you need to worry ... SG or TLB?
Class and integrity personified or a jakey ned?

Only thing I need to know is can the big swede heid the baw....*shudders* Karl Svensson!

Big shout out to Arlene, Nigel and all at the DUP Loyal who’ve helped fund our summer war chest.

Looking forward to them pumping an additional £500m into upgrading Ibrox ....... shit, should have kept that for the Secret Lounge !!

Don’t think you need to worry ... SG or TLB?
Class and integrity personified or a jakey ned?

Only thing I need to know is can the big swede heid the baw....*shudders* Karl Svensson!

I was taking the piss mate, but appreciate that hasn’t come over very well :))

From what I’ve seen and read, he can header it no bother!

Alfie for the off then mate ? if we get Roofe and Helander in i think i can live with it because it will strengthen us further by selling him.

I would be very excited to see how he does in the Epl
Would be happy with this as well, I like Alfie but I don't like the constant touting himself about any time he's interviewed, just gives me the impression he doesn't want to be here.

I know you keep your cards close to your chest mate and don’t post nonsense, without saying much, would it be that the wheels are in motion with Alfredo and the funds received are being used for Helander and Roofe?

I don’t think that’s the worse theory in the world.

I know you keep your cards close to your chest mate and don’t post nonsense, without saying much, would it be that the wheels are in motion with Alfredo and the funds received are being used for Helander and Roofe?

I don’t think that’s the worse theory in the world.
I dont think there's any chance of us signing Roofe, not only will it be massive fee and wages but if Leeds did decide to sell him m, he would have plenty of premiership suitors.

It's certainly feeling like that to me mate.

As long as we get decent money (and I think we will), I'll be happy - as will SG. And that's what matters.

He did well for us, but there is a natural closure feeling about it now. Hopefully concluded at earliest opportunity.

I remain excited about the season ahead even without the wee man. We will be fine.

I've been thinking this might be the case having listened to Gerrard recently, heard the substantiated Roofe story and watched Alfredo's Instagram activity.

Perhaps its a case of synchronising sale and purchase so we arent short...
This would make sense. Would absolutely love Roofe to come to us.

I dont think there's any chance of us signing Roofe, not only will it be massive fee and wages but if Leeds did decide to sell him m, he would have plenty of premiership suitors.
Would he? Like who?

Roofe is a good player but isn’t someone teams with endless money would be chasing.

This type of outlay is what we hoped for
If it’s improving the team

We should be looking to improve every position if possible when the chance becomes available
Never seen the big man play

Good pedigree an good reports by some

Only way we will win trophys
No time for sentiment on certain players an positions

Let’s go

Back