Jason Cummings told he's free to leave Forest

mkgers

With 12 months left on his contract.

Would he be a good cover option given his presumably low wages? I wouldn't want to rely on him but could be a good option to have in the squad.

Am I mad? :))

giphy.gif

Would be delighted with him as third choice striker.

Much better than Lafferty and we’re missing depth since Hardie left.

I have a large collection of butt-plugs.

With 12 months left on his contract.

Would he be a good cover option given his presumably low wages? I wouldn't want to rely on him but could be a good option to have in the squad.

Am I mad? :))

If you're being serious, yes. :))

He's everything that Gerrard has been trying to rid our club of since he came in.

Should start a 5 a side team with Riordan , O'Commor and Griffiths.

All off the same page.

i like the guy, but hes had his chance and it appears he will never apply himself to become the best he can be, if he did there is a good player there. I think we can all see the way it is going to go with him though

not for me, he is a waster. Much better out there, tbh i’d rather we just used dapo as our third choice than cummings..

If you're being serious, yes. :))

He's everything that Gerrard has been trying to rid our club of since he came in.

Should start a 5 a side team with Riordan , O'Commor and Griffiths.

All off the same page.
I as waiting for you to arrive mate! :)

I think I can safely say you would never be the convenor of the Cummings Loyal RSC! (if such a thing were ever to exist, perish the thought!)

maybe a couple of years ago for sure sign him up but this current rangers squad no way he wouldn’t even get a gig for the reserves

He will be back at Hibs probably.

The issue i have is he isn't good enough for us but is good enough to do us damage if he signs for another SPL team.
We aren't that team anymore, so I am not sure he will be able to do us any damage.
That said, I like the lad so I wish him well, apart from when he plays against us.

Back