Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

This will be an interesting challenge in that a comfortable win would confirm that substantial and genuine progress has been made by Gerrard in building a Rangers team worthy of the name.

Anyone know if there’s a pay at the gate for wheelchair access? Tweeted the SLO but no response as of yet? Thanks in advance

Dont think this will be an easy game, should be a good test for the defence. Dack, Armstrong, Gallagher are all good players. Even danny Graham will give us a good test physically. They've a few decent midfielders too but I'd expect us to cause their back line a few problems. 2-1

Different challenge today from the Marseille game. Blackburn Rovers will be fitter and physically more robust. They, unlike Marseille, will be 'up' for the game. Should be a decent balance of skill and sweat from them that we've not encountered yet.

I don't expect to win at a canter this week but I'd love us to keep yet another clean sheet. 2-0 would do nicely.

Heading over with the weans to pay at the gate. Was there bother with it at the last game, should I factor in an extra 20 minutes?

Lack of capitals in the thread title is harassing my OCD.

This will be quite tough but I have no idea how good or bad Blackburn are.

With the weather and the open golf being on tv I think the crowd could be hit a bit today . I’m sure we will still see around 30k which for a friendly is superb . We are going to easily surpass 100,000 paying punters to see four ore season friendlies - remarkable .

With the weather and the open golf being on tv I think the crowd could be hit a bit today . I’m sure we will still see around 30k which for a friendly is superb . We are going to easily surpass 100,000 paying punters to see four ore season friendlies - remarkable .

Looking at the available seats I'd say it's nowhere close to 30k.

0iaknJx.png

Love reading posts like this on forums before games against English teams.

I'll say 3-1
Wasn’t to overly bothered but now the battle fever is on.

Cmon Rangers!!!!

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Katic, Edmundson, Barisic; Jack, Davis, Arfield; Jones, Ojo, Defoe.

SUBS: Firth, Helander, Murphy, Halliday, Aribo, Kamara, Morelos, Docherty, Stewart, Polster.

I predict after today it will be 22 goals scored and none conceded so far this season.

Take from that what you will:p

Back