Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

This will probably be our hardest game of pre season so far, Blackburn start their league campaign the same weekend as us, so they should be at the same fitness level.

People saying things like 5-0 are mental. I think it'll be comfortable no matter what team we put out but doubt we'll absolutely pump them.

Can maybe see them scoring, theyll be better than Marseille were anyway. victory by 2 or 3 goals id say.

Depends on who we rest. We wont have a top 11 out, thats for sure.

I do think we will have a much tighter game than Marsailles, Blackburn will be more up for it, and I expect goals more difficult to come by.

2 - 1 to the teddy bears

I'm not confusing you with anyone. I never said it was you, I said it was the same response to a similar post.

That clears that up then. Thanks for your much needed clarification that you were not referring to me in your original post when you referenced a “similar post”.

It's pre-season so I genuinely don't care what the score is. Blackburn will be decent enough, and we've got another qualifier in a few days. More fitness and match sharpness with no injuries and I'll be happy

Having said that, I hate it when people go into a thread to say exactly what I just said, so I'll go 2-0 to the famous :D

Mulgrew to roll an ankle. Monkeyheid to be smacked once again

Can’t quite decide ... either 2-0 or 3-1 win.

Would be more decisive when I see who is rested / getting game time.

Depends on the team we put out. But I'll go for 3-1. Although Blackburn are a decent side, we'll have too much for them going forward. Always good giving these wee clubs a slap. "Farmers league" etc.

Our first half team will win 2-0 Alfie and Stewart , second half team 1-0 with Katic scoring . keep a clean sheet and no injuries please

0iaknJx.png

Love reading posts like this on forums before games against English teams.

I'll say 3-1

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This won't be as easy as some are expecting, but I'm confident we will keep our good run going.

2-0 to the Gers will do nicely, with another clean sheet to keep the confidence high.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

It's pre-season so I genuinely don't care what the score is. Blackburn will be decent enough, and we've got another qualifier in a few days. More fitness and match sharpness with no injuries and I'll be happy

Having said that, I hate it when people go into a thread to say exactly what I just said, so I'll go 2-0 to the famous :D

Mulgrew to roll an ankle. Monkeyheid to be smacked once again
Mate this is the match day thread, filled with utter mentalists, if we aren’t at least 2-0 up at half time there will be people calling for players to be released and questioning the gaffers future at the club!

It'll depend on what team we field.

Definitely our toughest test so far.

If we start with a strong 11, then 3-0 for me.

Really want another clean sheet.

Back