Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

EAAZ0PhWsAA4boV.jpg

He’s been mince first 30 mins not sure where you are coming from? He’s miles out the game and when he has the ball just loses it. He also doesn’t look to have any game/positional intelligence.

The difference in level between ojo/jones and candieas/Kent is worrying for me. More so Ojo.
Pish

He’s been mince first 30 mins not sure where you are coming from? He’s miles out the game and when he has the ball just loses it. He also doesn’t look to have any game/positional intelligence.

The difference in level between ojo/jones and candieas/Kent is worrying for me. More so Ojo.
What Ojo does well is take the ball in to feet and make space for himself, his play after that needs some work. Looks ok though and hopefully he had a part to play this season

The last ten minutes we picked up the pace. Defoe just does not miss.

Hopefully make them attack more, they love passing among the defenders.

Didn't use the fullback and gave the ball away
I don’t get this.
I’m not seeing the game so can’t fully comment but, is Barisic moaning at him for not being playing him in?
If not, why not?
Are they playing to instructions?
I’m asking because I’m finding it difficult understanding why Jones, who needs to impress the manager on days like this, is continually doing this when there is a viable option there for him.
By the way, I’d also have difficulty believing Barisic’s run is continually being used as a decoy.

I still don't know what our strongest central midfield combination is, but I do know Steven Davis is one of them.
He's phenomenal. Has so much composure and rarely ever makes a bad decision. The only thing is he probably won't be able to play Thursday-Sunday every week but he'll be crucial this season.

That ball in for the cross was a thing of beauty. Ojo is just fantastic.

Teams looking good a bit of sloppy play here and there but it is pre season. A lot of postives so far.

Its fascinating that Ojo is already getting it tight though.

Every single young player we've had on loan is inconsistent. I don't get how people don't grasp that.

And yes, even Ryan Kent was inconsistent. That's our lot in the modern world of football. We're not getting them as world beaters.

Back