Praise for Tom Miller

Marstonbear

Watched the game last night and have to comment on a vastly improved performance from TM.

He kept his comments on point and didn’t feel the need to constantly talk.

Refreshingly, he deferred from banging on endlessly about previous games v Danish sides or other matches played on 8th Aug in years gone by.

He also had the good sense to save the plug for all the pubs that had taken the game commercially until a break in play.

Well done Tom!

Watched the game last night and have to comment on a vastly improved performance from TM.

Refreshingly, he deferred from banging on endlessly about previous games v Danish sides or other matches played on 8th Aug in years gone by.

He also had the good sense to save the plug for all the pubs that had taken the game commercially until a break in play.

Well done Tom!

Go and have a Tommy mate.

Our TM is fantastic at what he does, I like his comments which brings a bit of uniqueness to his style.

Infact, let's get rid of Miller and get Crocker and walker in.

Sorry, but he’s not for me. He rabbits on a lot of nonsense.
I can never forgive him for not letting Bears ask Wallace where the money was going at a Q & A .

He told them not to ask them and that they needed to move on
Sorry for the negative post but ...

I can never forgive him for not letting Bears ask Wallace where the money was going at a Q & A .

This.

Well done Tom!

probably because it was an open game with a lot excitement and goals. if it had been boring there is a good chance he would talked constantly.

I find myself muting the broadcast more
frequently nowadays(we seem to play a lot better when I do) especially when Andy Little
is on,he bores me to tears.:confused:

I like him. As said above though, guys like KT, AL, SS and PL are good co-commentators so that takes some pressure off him. He has his hangups though, the new one I've noticed is any time one of our players plays a pass with back to goal it's "round the corner from ...". Massive Bear, love's our Club and we all have our faults.

He doesn't bother me too much, but I suspect he was maybe told to reign it in a wee bit last night given that RTV had bought and were selling the rights

Come on, you gotta love the big guy! Tho he could cut out the trivia (on this day back in 1912 two ballons flew across the park), excrutiating anectodes and shout outs. Andy Little has to be my favourite co-commentator BTW
:D The trivia is the part that helps to make Tom,s commentary unique

little switch here,so who would we rather have his job doing the commentating?

Maybe someone from BT Sports who doesn't repeat themselves by saying that's a bullet of a goal when it actually is a bullet of a goal. At risk of sounding repetitive, just make something up from the match that totally goes against what we all saw but will get you hits on social media and start a conversation. Scottish journalism, I'd very much rather give RTV my money.

That's why you really don't like him. Nothing to do with his commentary. You've told us this before.

Back