Celtic's new cb turning his back on lennon after the motherwell game

Body language says a lot there. Something is most definitely not quite right between the pair. Which would explain him not being included during the humiliation. Very strange. But then again, imagine being coached by popcorn. Must turn the foreign boys stomach realising what he has got himself into.

That is funny. Lennon has a oh ffs kinda look on his face like he did half expect it.

Gamblers anomaly looked to be trying to get out his way as well. That to me is the bigger surprise.

I can imagine a French guy working with someone like Lennon could slip into despair quickly enough and just give up with the pleasantries even quicker. But Lennon would have no problem building his team round a guy like the thumb so him trying to fling him a rubber two games in is surprising.

Looks suss right enough. Hopefully the start of dressing room unrest.

That’s already their believe me

I was told that princess tierney was really not wanting to go but McGregor did and it’s obviously not planned out that way.

I was also told that there is a TLB camp and a professional footballer camp within the chamber of of secrets.

It’s massive that we take advantage of this

I was told that princess tierney was really not wanting to go but McGregor did and it’s obviously not planned out that way.

I was also told that there is a TLB camp and a professional footballer camp within the chamber of of secrets.

Sounds good. Hopefully things continue to fester.

Something not quite right there

Lennon tries to bully performances out of players, it worked in the old days when managers like Fergie did it but Lennon doesn't have the guile or personality to pull it off, it's a quick way to lose the dressing room. Foreign players wont buy into his way of thinking. Maybe works in our culture, but not the rest.

Thing about Lennon he is obviously like Marmite, a guy you take to or you don’t.

He is the type that sends his ilk wild yet will demotivate others

Rodgers was far more balanced.

Lennon is probably a couple of bad games away from the calls from the hoards for his head...............it’s magic LOL

Personally hope it’s more than a couple, 50 or 60 odd will do for me

Someone might have told him lennon once said the only black face in my team is in a balaclava.

There might be more to that than you’d think. Given Lennon used the “n” word about Diouf in the middle of an old firm game with cameras on him, who knows what he says about the black players in ‘banter’ behind closed doors.

Fat mess James Forrest of the septic blog already on Lennon’s case more or less coming him “delusional” today.

And so it begins.......

Maybe when he spoke to popcorn at the interview he asked about the 'rumours' surrounding the club regards the historical abuse of children, and popcorn replied "Ha, you don't actually believe that do you?" before slipping the contract across the table, adding "Just sign it!"

You could tell he didn’t want to go there in the first place, he delayed the move in the hope someone else would come in for him.

Then he gets here and finds out he has popcorn teeth as manager

If thats true then I'd agree. It sounds like complete bullshit though.

We need to focus on ourselves and forget about about other teams body language. I hope they implode but I'm not counting on it.

We need to step up and take the flag. No noise, just action.

He thinks he's better than our league the poets think they are untouchable they are in for a shock.
I would say the way our football department is being run at the minute is up there with some of the best.
From the manager, his coaching staff right through the squad they are not far from high functioning expert level imo.

I'm trying to think other than Barasic has anyone had a proper stinker of a game yet, can't really recall anybody not pulling in the right direction when played.

Makes you wonder if he was signed by rodgers before the transfer window opened then brenda fucked off. The guys arrived to that wee goblin being manager.

The bheggars were talking about how uninterested he looked (Julien) at Fir Park.

Hopefully he's hating it, turns out to be a disaster and flops.

Lennon tries to bully performances out of players, it worked in the old days when managers like Fergie did it but Lennon doesn't have the guile or personality to pull it off, it's a quick way to lose the dressing room. Foreign players wont buy into his way of thinking. Maybe works in our culture, but not the rest.

Sir Alex was regarded as the best in the world so players naturally knew what they were getting......imagine Mr 7million quids grid when he seen sheep's teeth in action oooft

Feel sorry for the big diddy. At least he will get to meet a proper manager when he comes to Ibrox to get fucked

Ffs !!!at him turning his back at him
Im no body language expert.
But to me, they shake hands, the player is fucked off that he was found wanting on a couple of occasions against Motherwell including for the second goal & turns away in frustration.
Everyone reads things differently.
Nothing in it but a pissed off player imo

Your e
Im no body language expert.
But to me, they shake hands, the player is fucked off that he was found wanting on a couple of occasions against Motherwell including for the second goal & turns away in frustration.
Everyone reads things differently.
Nothing in it but a pissed off player imo
Your entitled to your opinion in the meantime here's specsavers number 0141 341 4940 it's Glasgow mind you

Spoke to someone yesterday who said the rest of their squad are not impressed by Julien and reckon he’s a donkey. Also chat that he wasn’t a Lennon signing.

is scott sinclair doing a bobo balde?

read on kerrydale st, lawell extended his contract for a year looking to sell, didnt sell him and he's now going to sit out his contract not getting a game
Think they triggered the year extension so now have his wages of £1.5m to cover, why they didn't release the noodle bonced shitebag is awfully pleasing business, get it up them

Sounds good. Hopefully things continue to fester.

The stories are out their and the press no about it

The lead up to the last game at Ibrox last season being a perfect example......... players were out smashed in Dublin with looney and some stayed pro and trained ahead of the game
If thats true then I'd agree. It sounds like complete bullshit though.

We need to focus on ourselves and forget about about other teams body language. I hope they implode but I'm not counting on it.

We need to step up and take the flag. No noise, just action.

This ain’t bullshit it’s all very much true. It will all out in the end although I very much doubt the daily record will be running the story

Spoke to someone yesterday who said the rest of their squad are not impressed by Julien and reckon he’s a donkey. Also chat that he wasn’t a Lennon signing.
IIRC I thought I heard Mark Guidi mention it’s a committee at the piggery who decides what players come in.

Think they triggered the year extension so now have his wages of £1.5m to cover, why they didn't release the noodle bonced shitebag is awfully pleasing business, get it up them

Their head of recruitment seemed to be convinced they'd get £2 million for him. Presumably his agent had gotten offers before they triggered the extension, but even at that a club being willing to pay him decent money on a Bowman doesn't indicate they'd pay a transfer fee. No complaints from me though.

From what it looks like they’ve spunked 7m up the wall.

Currently the 3rd most expensive import into Scotland ever. No doubt the press will go with the classic celtic 2m price tag by Christmas

From what it looks like they’ve spunked 7m up the wall.

Currently the 3rd most expensive import into Scotland ever. No doubt the press will go with the classic celtic 2m price tag by Christmas

Yes it will turn into a performance based total of 7M :D

A wanker is a wanker regardless what club you represent

And this cretin is the wankers wanker

No respect shown there at all. Very telling.

Can you imagine for a minute any of our disrespecting Stevie G like that? No me neither

Its coming Bears.

Very apt description that,

“the wankers wanker”

Just about describes that repulsive wee rodent to a tee.

Sir Alex was regarded as the best in the world so players naturally knew what they were getting......imagine Mr 7million quids grid when he seen sheep's teeth in action oooft

Sir Alex never chucked them under a bus until they were no use to him. Keane could have went nuts with a machete and a Kalashnikov and Alex would have said he never seen it and it was never a foul.

Back