Unrest at the scumhut

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Celtic board need to approach this with sense and balance. Lennon delivered their treble last season and has made a good start in the league.

Regardless of the next half an hour. He’s only had two bad results.

He should be give a good chunk of time to turn it around .......:D
And cash if its available.

Need to hope Lennon stays at least until Christmas, worst thing they could do is punt him right now and get someone better in

Sons of struth said on fb that spew Keevins read out a something that sounded very much like a pre written statement on Celtic boys club. What’s he on about?

post20190817-4-2e65cf.jpg

Sons of struth said on fb that spew Keevins read out a something that sounded very much like a pre written statement on Celtic boys club. What’s he on about?

Celtc have just paid out on the first of McCafferty's victims. There are another eleven abused by that scumbag alone still waiting for justice and rightful compensation.

And here’s me thinking I was on follow follow.
I’ve never met a Rangers fan that wants them to win any game. If they had lost today it would have been one of the best weeks I’ve had in many a year.
any rangers fan would if it's terrible for celtic and best for rangers, if not theyve got 40 IQ mate be serious

Last edited:
Past few years, most sides were beat before the game started.
And thats exactly how teams are going to feel before playing us this season. We don't look like we will sit back and and be happy with one or two goals. We are going out to score goals and keep going till the final whistle. Hibs won't be last team to get humiliated.

Celtc have just paid out on the first of McCafferty's victims. There are another eleven abused by that scumbag alone still waiting for justice and rightful compensation.
Unfortunately it is costing their insurers not them.

Why are they playing the victim card re. Transfers? Haven’t they spent quite heavily. Albeit on shite.
They have spent more on 2 players than we have on 8 or 9.....and neither so far can be trusted in big games!

Long way to go obviously but Lennon really is a huge step down from a proven EPL level manager in Rogers.

How is winning "terrible for celtic and best for Rangers"? Them losing, dropping points and going out of competitions is best for us.

Would have been amazing if Dunfermline had knocked them out today.
But I would argue St Pats going out of the EL in the next 2 weeks is not in our interests.
Loving watching the meltdown though :cool:

in extra time i was pining for a pars goal

maybe its better (for us) that they limp on with NL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back