Celtic 10 years of fines but no closures

This is a target on racism, there has been media uproar on racism lately and uefa are following a hard-line on racism also. The problem being now secterian chanting is being classed as racism.

Thing is Celtic don’t have any songs with words or phrases that refer to Protestants. Which is why they can’t be done for sectarian singing. Not that hard guys...

They sang a song at a recent euro game ( off to Dublin in the green ) that had the FTQ add on , and it wasn’t a tiny minority either

Apart from soon there won't be any???????
Post proof of the scum singing that in a recent Uefa competition. Thing is you won’t be able to. Stop making excuses; we need to get real. The word 19th Century Terrorist needs to be cut out in European competitions

The reason is simple.
They have FARE targeting us incessantly
We have nothing targeting them.

It’s nothing to do with Lawell being appointed to that group last week.

Also if I’m not mistaken, Celtic haven’t had any sanctions for sectarianism or “racism” have they?

We have.

No, they don't. :rolleyes: How many times has Walter or even Gerrard been told to cheer up as a sad Orange bassa ? Or do you not see that as sectarian ?
Sectarian yes but as I have said precious they have not sung these songs recently in UEFA competitions. They know UEFA don’t mess about. We need to do the same

How many of their charges were for racism (sectarian singing)?

If the answer is zero, then they are in clear.

Under uefa rules, a 1ST GUILTY OFFENCE for racism (sectarian singing) is a partial stadium clsoure.

Not sure what your saying. We need to cut out songs which hurt our club. Easy as that. We can sing the billy boys domestically; sfa will do nothing. However in Europe we can’t; uefa don’t mess about

Celtic sing songs about sectarian death squads every single match. To say songs about the IRA are not sectarian and offensive is quite frankly disgusting.

What Dr Jones :p is trying to say is sing all we went in the league but not in europe.

Needs to stop

Post proof of the scum singing that in a recent Uefa competition. Thing is you won’t be able to. Stop making excuses; we need to get real. The word 19th Century Terrorist needs to be cut out in European competitions
Wind it in!
I'm not making excuses and agree it needs to stop.
The question I answered made no reference to UEFA only competitions. It was a sweeping statement that incorrectly said they dont have any songs that mention protestants.

Celtic sing songs about sectarian death squads every single match. To say songs about the IRA are not sectarian and offensive is quite frankly disgusting.
I think their scum. UEFA however do not count those songs as being sectarian. I don’t make the rules. Just because they sing terrorist supporting guff doesn’t mean we can sing about “19th Century Terrorists.” I think this closure will wake fans up and get with the times.

Wind it in!
I'm not making excuses and agree it needs to stop.
The question I answered made no reference to UEFA only competitions. It was a sweeping statement that incorrectly said they dont have any songs that mention protestants.
I should have mentioned in UEFA competitions in first post agreed. However point stands that scum are more street-smart in these issues than us currently

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41720941

singing songs that really shouldn't be at a football stadium is worse than that? any normal organisation would be closing a stand for that, it's an attempted attack on a football player. I don't think the songs belong as I said but how does a song hurt more than trying to kick a footballer?

Back