Celtic 10 years of fines but no closures

Because that’s what’s within our control. Or you can let it keep going this way and say goodbye to Europe altogether.
Sorry that’s not acceptable in the real world you talk about. This mob are either there to police all
clubs or no clubs. I wouldn’t sing anything that would get us in trouble but at the same time, it’s not acceptable that we are playing to different rules than other people. What’s also within our control is our board defending the club and asking for parity and highlighting agendas. That needs to happen.

What’s also within our control is our board defending the club and asking for parity and highlighting agendas. That needs to happen.

Whilst that is true it's a darned site easier to do if we aren't giving the football authorities and our haters generally cause to sanction us, no? Front foot rather than back foot (that is within the support's control).

Its all too much of a coincidence that all this has came about 1 week after lawell has been appointed on the eufa board they need to go and have a long hard think about it. Its an attack on Rangers. Now that this has been highlighted we will be closely monitored it wouldnt surprise me if we seen the return of the police with the video cameras back at the games. Shocking treatment towards Rangers, absolutely unreal

Sorry that’s not acceptable in the real world you talk about. This mob are either there to police all clubs or no clubs. I wouldn’t sing anything that would get us in trouble but at the same time, it’s not acceptable that we are playing to different rules than other people. What’s also within our control is our board defending the club and asking for parity and highlighting agendas. That needs to happen.

Parity is all we want, Superrangers ...
TEZsDYJ.png

And to bring it bang up to date, we could the add the missiles thrown against Cluj, just over a week ago.

Last edited:
These things need evidence, recordings etc.
So that thousands of us can report it.

that's the problem, we have way too many lazy posters that expect others to do all the donkey work. The number of times I've posted about their songs and asked for people to repost links on social media and retweet things and been met with a wall of silence

Its always the same people on here that do all the work and others just sit back and do nothing

This is nothing but a FARCE in my opinion.

Regardless of what was done, there is a clear difference in punishment.

Absolute fucking joke if the club don’t fight this.

TEZsDYJ.png

And to bring it bang up to date, we could the add the missiles thrown against Cluj, just over a week ago.

So where does a clear Political, Religious and Anti Semitic Display come into UEFA and FARE's standing on Racism??

Can’t for the life of me understand why then terrorist ‘illicit’ banner they had against Linfield didn’t warrant a partial stadium closure. If you consider it’s a Belfast team with a historically Protestant support being met with those banners.

Anyway you’ll drive yourself mad if you look into the lack of consistency.

We did know that FARE were going to be watching our games closely this season so it’s hardly a surprise. We have a great fanbase but we do love shooting ourselves in the foot. We know there would be consequences long ago for certain songs. Whether it should an overreaction is irrelevant.

50 years of child abuse and no lady's front bottom wants to know. Support murdering cowardly scum at every match, hang effigies of Protestants with their hands tied behind their backs and the evidence gets ‘lost’.

Some random charge against a team from Gibraltar that no-one was actually offended by or can actually remember if it ever even existed, the world ends.

They know we are coming for them, so their placemen in UEFA, FARE, BBC and the Scottish media are upping their game. Seat closures, followed by ground closure then points deduction, which is their end game.
You missed league titles.

So if we sang UVF, UVF, UVF for 90 mins they would have nothing to say? I imagine there would be another investigation pronto. These scum are protected and it needs changed. Rangers need to go to town on this. The sham that is FARE needs systematically dismantled. Pro-Ira Power and his mentally challenged wife need to have it made clear to them, in no uncertain terms, that their bigotted agenda cannot continue. It simply cannot be allowed to continue. I think we, as a support, also need to hammer UEFA with regards to the scum and their singing/misbehaviour.
No we just need to stop singing the Billy Boys.

No we just need to stop singing the Billy Boys.
And Super Rangers and the Famine Song and the 50p flute song, and the Blue Flag and...

Do you see where I am going with that?

And they still won’t be happy. Next the Sash, a Father’s Advice, etc. Then it will be Union jacks.

People need to waken up. They will never be happy. They hate us and will always try to harm us.

So where does a clear Political, Religious and Anti Semitic Display come into UEFA and FARE's standing on Racism??
I'm pretty sure they were warned by UEFA and their own club about provoking away fans from Israel about bringing Palestinian flags into their stadium, the mere fact they ignored it and were able to walk past cops and stewards straight into their hovel and wave hundreds of them tells you all you need to know about that club, that along with protests and away fans being abused because of what they are and where they came from was disgusting and all done in the confines of their stadium property and right under the noses of their board.

Not a word from the racist Power or his organisation given this was a pre planned attack on Jewish people.

I'm pretty sure they were warned by UEFA and their own club about provoking away fans from Israel about bringing Palestinian flags into their stadium, the mere fact they ignored it and were able to walk past cops and stewards straight into their hovel and wave hundreds of them tells you all you need to know about that club, that along with protests and away fans being abused because of what they are and where they came from was disgusting and all done in the confines of their stadium property and right under the noses of their board.

Not a word from the racist Power or his organisation given this was a pre planned attack on Jewish people.
Absolutely. This sham organisation are nothing but racists.

And Super Rangers and the Famine Song and the 50p flute song, and the Blue Flag and...

Do you see where I am going with that?

And they still won’t be happy. Next the Sash, a Father’s Advice, etc. Then it will be Union jacks.

People need to waken up. They will never be happy. They hate us and will always try to harm us.
Their supporters have attacked players on the pitch, they have attacked referees, sent death threats to same referees,put referees windows in, caused a referee strike, they fly sectarian banners inside their stadium in regards to killing Protestants along with huge "hun scum" banners, they have hung effigys of a doll dressed as an orangeman and another as a Rangers supporter both with hands tied behind the back,rope round the necks in an execution fashion and hanged from their stands infront of a live tv audience.

We haven't even got to the disgusting racist abuse of Walters and Diouf or the players they have who were banned for racist abuse and offensive singing towards a refugee and the same one telling a Pakistani man to %^*& off back to his own country.

The moral of most of the above is not once did the moral crusaders known as FARE step in and complain, suppose it's easier to attack a club who's fans sing some naughty words.

Remember also all the nonsense about the hokey cokie, our red and black socks, Penny arcade, racist straws and who can forget the classic about cutting the pitch in the shape of a sash and almost forgot about stealing the water from the local church.

There are some real sickos in society and then there are celtc fans, put on gods earth for the amusement of Rangers fans.

Their supporters have attacked players on the pitch, they have attacked referees, sent death threats to same referees,put referees windows in, caused a referee strike, they fly sectarian banners inside their stadium in regards to killing Protestants along with huge "hun scum" banners, they have hung effigys of a doll dressed as an orangeman and another as a Rangers supporter both with hands tied behind the back,rope round the necks in an execution fashion and hanged from their stands infront of a live tv audience.

We haven't even got to the disgusting racist abuse of Walters and Diouf or the players they have who were banned for racist abuse and offensive singing towards a refugee and the same one telling a Pakistani man to %^*& off back to his own country.

The moral of most of the above is not once did the moral crusaders known as FARE step in and complain, suppose it's easier to attack a club who's fans sing some naughty words.

Remember also all the nonsense about the hokey cokie, our red and black socks, Penny arcade, racist straws and who can forget the classic about cutting the pitch in the shape of a sash and almost forgot about stealing the water from the local church.

There are some real sickos in society and then there are celtc fans, put on gods earth for the amusement of Rangers fans.

They are UNTOUCHABLE mate.

They are UNTOUCHABLE mate.
Not untouchable but they have loads of backing from the nazi party who have a dislike of Unionists and members in rebublican flute bands, a compliant media in their pockets and a social media system they use to great affect by swamping everything Rangers on it and damaging the image of our club by spreading a lot of untruths, more you spread it the more people will believe it.

Said for years the only way you stop it is to go after those who tell untruths, there are 3 or 4 of them who are pure poison and those are the ones we should be focusing on and threatening legal action from them, our club seem to think if you ignore them they will go away.

We should have a dedicated few people to challenge the lies and at worst warn them asking them to desist or serious legal action will be taken against them for defamation/slander, we can't challenge them all but starting with the main players who see attacking Rangers with false accusations and lies are the ones to start with, moaning on an internet forum doesn't stop it and we have to be proactive, question is who's going to step up to the plate and get together and start fighting back and we're more than capable as we have a few clever people on here who are good wordsmiths and know what their doing.

TEZsDYJ.png

They got done for attacking a PSG player the other year also , that’s not on that list ?

Also there’s Palestine flags at all their games but it’s never reported

It’s all our fault mate. No 19th Century Terrorist influence here. Nothing to see. Move along please.

Peter Lawwell joined a committee of 4 maybe 5 clubs to be a part of reshaping the future of the Champions League. He didn't join the upper echelons of the UEFA hierarchy, at least no to my knowledge. However no doubt that is the next phase in his career for when he gets chased out the door at Parkhead for being a pinny pinching stooge.

He has clout at UEFA, though not enough to force these kinds of sanctions through. Do you know who has the power to stop situations like next Thursday from happening again? Us fans. At the moment it is really that simple.

I keep seeing how it's a stich up and it won't stop here but they've not made any unreasonable demands. Stop singing songs about 19th Century Terrorist bastards and 19th Century Terrorist blood. Stop singing a song that they banned us from singing in their competitions close to 15 years ago. It's fairly straightforward guys.

As a few posters have said all we ask is parity with every other club and it’s blindingly obvious that is not the case .Maybe once just once our board will at least ask for some

There spl ties no uefa, uefa don’t give a fck about domestic competition there bothered about European games, what’s so hard to understand?

Judging by the slew of replies I've seen both on here and on twitter. Yes it is. For some this is just an excuse to jump on the Whataboutery bandwagon and act like it's business as usual cause 'other fans elsewhere have done worse'.

Sorry that’s not acceptable in the real world you talk about. This mob are either there to police all
clubs or no clubs. I wouldn’t sing anything that would get us in trouble but at the same time, it’s not acceptable that we are playing to different rules than other people. What’s also within our control is our board defending the club and asking for parity and highlighting agendas. That needs to happen.

How can you defend wrong doing, we all know we canny sing sectarian songs but we do, we’ve been warned, now we’ve been punished. Take the slap on the wrist and grow up then the board can go on the attack once our house is in order.

Judging by the slew of replies I've seen both on here and on twitter. Yes it is. For some this is just an excuse to jump on the Whataboutery bandwagon and act like it's business as usual cause 'other fans elsewhere have done worse'.

Exactly, I don’t get what’s hard to understand for some people...if you do a “crime” think a judge is going to let you off cause the police were following you around and watched you do it, or the other offenders got less time cause they’ve not got as much previous

They got done for attacking a PSG player the other year also , that’s not on that list ?

Also there’s Palestine flags at all their games but it’s never reported

They are all included if you read the article under offensive banner and fans entering field of play blah blah, problem is how many racist singing charges do you see on there?!

Back