Celtic 10 years of fines but no closures

I think their scum. UEFA however do not count those songs as being sectarian. I don’t make the rules. Just because they sing terrorist supporting guff doesn’t mean we can sing about “19th Century Terrorists.” I think this closure will wake fans up and get with the times.
So if we sang UVF, UVF, UVF for 90 mins they would have nothing to say? I imagine there would be another investigation pronto. These scum are protected and it needs changed. Rangers need to go to town on this. The sham that is FARE needs systematically dismantled. Pro-Ira Power and his mentally challenged wife need to have it made clear to them, in no uncertain terms, that their bigotted agenda cannot continue. It simply cannot be allowed to continue. I think we, as a support, also need to hammer UEFA with regards to the scum and their singing/misbehaviour.

Last edited:
They set a trap for us and we walked into it. We all know that the other mob have friends in high places, be it the sfa, spfl, uefa as well as the media and politics. We also know that uefa receive e mails from them whoever we sing certain songs. I cannot see any way out of this unless someone in these official bodies is brave enough to call them out for their terrorist song book.

So if we sang UVF, UVF, UVF for 90 mins they would have nothing to say? I imagine there would be another investigation pronto. These scum are protected and it needs changed. Rangers need to go to town on this. The sham that is FARE needs systematically dismantled. Pro-Ira Power and his mentally challenged wife need to have it made clear to them, in no uncertain terms, that their bigotted agenda cannot continue. It simply cannot be allowed to continue. I think we, as a support, also need to hammer UEFA with regards to the scum and their signing/misbehaviour.
I agree we need to act. Not sure how we can make an impact but us as a support should highlight their songs. Why do Uefa believe that songs supporting terrorism do not warrant severe punishment

Thing is the scum don’t sing any songs referring to Protestants in uefa competitions. They are more street-wise than us. UEFA are pricks and will hammer any sectarian singing
I don’t know where you’re coming from here.
They sing “soon, they’ll be no Protestants at all”
Read that again, Protestants.
What about “Orange”?
I fully accept “orange” doesn’t necessarily mean “Protestant” but “19th Century Terrorist doesn’t mean “catholic” either.
I am not going to defend those singing FTP or decrying 19th Century Terrorists eulogising a terrorist, but let’s get the facts right.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sc...-237k-paid-in-fines-in-10-years-1-4559301/amp

This is a targeted attack in our club.

How can our stadium get 3000 seats closed when they have done this. The facts don’t lie. They have done far worse
78041189cf6fcf9f150517bbea63312a6b5a85642918ef682411af921335af53b1aeca42.jpg

Article 14 states that this is the punishment.

I don’t know where you’re coming from here.
They sing “soon, they’ll be no Protestants at all”
Read that again, Protestants.
What about “Orange”?
I fully accept “orange” doesn’t necessarily mean “Protestant” but “19th Century Terrorist doesn’t mean “catholic” either.
I am not going to defend those singing FTP or decrying 19th Century Terrorists eulogising a terrorist, but let’s get the facts right.
Mate I agree. Thing is they don’t sing these songs in UEFA competitions. Domestically they do as the sfa are incompetent but in European competitions they don’t.

Stop the whataboutery. Worry about our own lot. It’s not like we don’t know how to stop what’s happening. No reason no punishments. Stop giving a reason and stop comparing to them.

Stop the whataboutery. Worry about our own lot. It’s not like we don’t know how to stop what’s happening. No reason no punishments. Stop giving a reason and stop comparing to them.
It’s not whataboutery.
Again, I’ll say it’s about fairness, equality and consistency.
It’s not too much to ask for, is it?
Regardless of, as one poster replied, us shooting ourselves in the foot which, again, is what others are doing continually without the same action being taken against them.

Friends in positions of influence. Stitch up.

Not suggesting that the club should support the singing of offensive songs but surely they can seek clarification on the stuff that goes on at other clubs including the scum? It does feel like double standards.

What would be the point on closing a stand at the piggary, they’re lucky it the can get 30k to turn up in the first place.

Sort our own house out then you’ll have my attention. Open YOUR eyes to the fact we’re shooting ourselves in the foot.

people like you just fail to get it do you!

It doesn't matter what we do and how many songs are dropped and how different we would act as..this is about so much more than that. its about what we stand for and who we are as a club.

people like you just fail to get it do you!

It doesn't matter what we do and how many songs are dropped and how different we would act as..this is about so much more than that. its about what we stand for and who we are as a club.
People like me? You mean people who are trying to take the reasonable and mature way forward to improve the situation instead of crying about conspiracy theories?

As I said, get our own house in order first.

How many of their charges were for racism (sectarian singing)?

If the answer is zero, then they are in clear.

Under uefa rules, a 1ST GUILTY OFFENCE for racism (sectarian singing) is a partial stadium clsoure.

Nothing racist or sectarian there, then?

pArcbSD.png

woY8xYv.png

Last edited:
People like me? You mean people who are trying to take the reasonable and mature way forward to improve the situation instead of crying about conspiracy theories?

I mean people like you who are so deluded you actually have this crackpot idea that if Rangers fans stopped singing x OR y the this would all just go away...seriously blinkered

Why should we have to get our house in order first? Why can’t FARE do the job they are paid to do and investigate other clubs at the same time?

Why should we have to get our house in order first? Why can’t FARE do the job they are paid to do and investigate other clubs at the same time?
Because that’s what’s within our control. Or you can let it keep going this way and say goodbye to Europe altogether.

Back