email on closure section.

'Blame' can't be put on one stand or group of people, the whole ground sings the songs and no doubt will be sung next Sunday to so stop this blaming shite.

I manage to refrain from singing the songs we all know we can't at the match so I'll lay the blame where 99% of the songs start, cheers.

I’m CD3 and not received any email yet. Had a suspicion club deck would be closed though, most general sale gets allocated up here.

This is a shambles so everyone will be scared to sing Billy Boys our anthem now....again ridiculous one f’n word just don’t sing the one word lads or just cough that’s what I do to not offend any petals!

So infuriating.

Biggest game of the season and I’m missing out.

What even is the point in the CCCS then?

Club taking our loyalty for granted once again.

The club has no choice but to remove 3000 fans from the ground, they simply had to follow orders given by UEFA. Unfortunately you sit in an area that has been choosen for closure, that is simply bad luck unless Rangers come out with a reason why certain areas chosen.

However this sends out a very strong message that singing the party songs in Europe and very possibly domestically to, will have repercussions for the club.

I can see the UB and the club having a ding dong now and UB protests at matches

Not ideal a week before we play the bheasts

Wouldn’t surprise me if the UB make a point at home to the bheasts

The ironic thing is, if they chose to remain silent at the bheasts game, those slaughtering them tonight will be the first to slag them off and ask why they didn’t sing at the bheasts game

The ironic thing is, if they chose to remain silent at the bheasts game, those slaughtering them tonight will be the first to slag them off and ask why they didn’t sing at the bheasts game

As long as they don’t sing stuff that get us half our stadium closed then I think most would be alright with them

There's nothing ironic about it.

This is a very open and close shut case. It's as black and white as you can possibly fucking get.

Anyone who now sings TBB, Super Rangers or FTP is a brain dead idiot and are simply doing their damndest to bury our club and they can %^*& OFF

This isn't about the singing. People on the cccs should have priority over people who have bought in the public sale.

So if your on CCCS you sing what you want aye?

The decision on what stand to close wasn't random they are the main offenders.

Back