email on closure section.

This could be the exact same for a season ticket holder, your argument is completely anecdotal.

Season ticket holders buy a season ticket and literally opt into a scheme (which, correct me if I'm wrong, increases the price of the season ticket) to get first refusal on these tickets. They should be priority, that's the bottom line.
My argument is I've done nothing wrong so why should I suffer at someone else's benefit ? They ticked CCCS (not paid for i don't believe just a commitment to have to pay for some less glamorous games ) so are guaranteed a ticket which they received, I then paid for a ticket and received the same.

To say they then deserve to keep their ticket more than me is nonsense IMO, that's the bottom line

In my experience (not been in there in a while tbf) it would usually come from the back of the section, where you'll find a lot of day trippers who have squeezed in. European qualifiers tend to attract more mwi day trippers aswell.

It has been pointed out here on numerous occasions that the crowd for European games is different from the normal domestic fixtures.

It’s an absolute joke every section is being relocated bar BF1 . You’ll be able to hear a pin drop after the first 5 minutes
The club are obviously making a point. If they think that’s where the singing originated then that’s the sections punishment.

Chance to rest you singing voice perhaps?
TEBsDrE.gif

:))

Playing devils advocate here, is it possible those from the Club Deck are being relocated to the BF?

It’s not about blame it’s about a culture that’s years outdated. When the atmosphere ramps up then we all get carried into the songs we know are subject to the ban. But that has to change we need to draw a line in the sand and support the players and manager in a way that we can. We should have expected this and the fact that the outrage has escalated it shows we’ve taken our transition on the football side as a side show. It’s the players and manager that will deliver 55. We can set Ibrox into a fortress again , gather strength as one Rangers a Rangers for everyone. Let’s use this setback to generate more noise , more support and stop the haters from preventing 55. Let’s go.

Actually too pizzed off about our club once again being dragged through the mud all over Europe to be ‘at it’.
What about you, proud?
Not proud of the idiots within our support that have caused this mess. I think everyone knows why the BF has been closed by the club.

It's true the UB create a bit of atmosphere, but the do go overboard and sing the unacceptable at times. Just remember, they had a silence protest at a few games last season because the club gave them a warning.

No they didn't

So what section would you propose for these sanctions?
I don’t make those decisions I’m only a fan.

People at the Club have made the decisions it’s BF1, CD6 and CD7.

The UB’s have been singled out by the club as the main culprits that’s why BF1 has been closed. Surely you can see that?

Personally I would hope we all take lessons from this and act appropriately.

Anyone who wants to sing songs with add ons then feel free but don’t do it at Ibrox. There are plenty of private clubs or houses to sing what you wish to sing. I am not knocking anyone for singing but let’s be clear there are certain songs that cannot be sung ever in Ibrox again. Anyone who cannot understand that then there is no hope for them

[/QUOTE]

It's
I can see the UB and the club having a ding dong now and UB protests at matches

Not ideal a week before we play the bheasts

Wouldn’t surprise me if the UB make a point at home to the bheasts

The ironic thing is, if they chose to remain silent at the bheasts game, those slaughtering them tonight will be the first to slag them off and ask why they didn’t sing at the bheasts game

It wouldn't surprise me if the club ban the UB from the stadium.

And you know what it would be the UB fault!

Hopefully they can meet with the club and see sense. If they want to be a promoted singing section with safe standing etc well they need to realise that they have some responsibilities.

Correct - but not for the reasons #174 states

They never got the move to BF3 because of some of the songs. I was in the family section for the Hibs game and they started the billy boys (albeit with the excellent traditional version).

So Warsaw have the corner, BF4/5? This is going to be the opposite of what SG said last night. We will be like a morgue (due to nerves) and they will be right up for it.

It just feels like the starter to a shiter of a week

The song was sung from that area, although it was hardly sung with any gusto and ended up dieting out before the offensive lyrics.
Presumably we were presented with the full facts behind the charge as in “min x song y was sung” together with video and/or audio evidence to back that up. Can’t see we would be charged for singing the non-offensive part of a song

My seat isn't affected but I'm absolutely scunnered by this. And quite worried that there's worse to come.

Reactions: VGM
It's true the UB create a bit of atmosphere, but the do go overboard and sing the unacceptable at times. Just remember, they had a silence protest at a few games last season because the club gave them a warning.
no they never. They were protesting the clubs refusal to engage with them over the promised standing section

Back