email on closure section.

Load of shite blaming the union bears

Ave never heard them start the BB or the 50p flute shite once at Ibrox not once.

There's nothing ironic about it.

This is a very open and close shut case. It's as black and white as you can possibly fucking get.

Anyone who now sings TBB, Super Rangers or FTP is a brain dead idiot and are simply doing their damndest to bury our club and they can %^*& OFF

My point was that UB have been singled out when plenty others sang the songs ...

So looks like those in Club Deck will be relocated but the BF1 folks are just getting a refund ?

So if your on CCCS you sing what you want aye?

The decision on what stand to close wasn't random they are the main offenders.

Sorry to distract from your moral crusade, that's clearly not what I or the other poster meant. He's meaning he is on the cccs for all home games so should get a priority of a ticket for elsewhere instead of a refund.

You obviously weren’t in the enclosures as a teenager when it was standing then and being harsh on fellow fans is not on!
Fellow fans have got part of our stadium closed. Those fellow fans are deserving of a few harsh words.

Sorry to distract from your moral crusade, that's clearly not what I or the other poster meant. He's meaning he is on the cccs for all home games so should get a priority of a ticket for elsewhere instead of a refund.

And I'm saying the whole point his stand is closed is to punish the folk in it not to give them a cosy number elsewhere!

The club don't want them at the game.

Where does the singing usually start?
The singing might start in BF1 but do BF1 force the add ins to come out of other supporters mouths? By that token, you can’t honestly be pinning the entire blame for this on bf1 just because they start the singing

I can't really comment about the ST J game although most of the singing did come from the Broonloan.

At the Hibs game the BB started in BF1 after 1 minute. They don't help themselves at times.

The next 3 games are almost as massive off the park as they are on it.

Screw the nut to every lady's front bottom going.

This is a shambles so everyone will be scared to sing Billy Boys our anthem now....again ridiculous one f’n word just don’t sing the one word lads or just cough that’s what I do to not offend any petals!

Grow up. The singing of BB has been officially banned for years.
Until now, it has not cost us too much.

I hope you know about Mr Fullerton and how he died alone in poverty aged 57 after spending much of his life behind bars.

So infuriating.

Biggest game of the season and I’m missing out.

What even is the point in the CCCS then?

Club taking our loyalty for granted once again.

Wrong. Rangers didn't want this and have repeatedly asked for these songs not to be sung.

The fans that sing them are taking Rangers for granted.

The singing might start in BF1 but do BF1 force the add ins to come out of other supporters mouths? By that token, you can’t honestly be pinning the entire blame for this on bf1 just because they start the singing
Why have the club picked on bf1?

Ave never heard them start the BB or the 50p flute shite once at Ibrox not once.

In my experience (not been in there in a while tbf) it would usually come from the back of the section, where you'll find a lot of day trippers who have squeezed in. European qualifiers tend to attract more mwi day trippers aswell.

Its always someone else to blame.

Good excuse now to bin safe standing.

Spend the money on counselling for the offended

And just like that a wedge is driven between a section of the support and the club, just as the orchestrators of these sanctions would have foreseen.

From the crest of a wave to where we are now, in fighting and arguing on forums and social media, blame game.

That mob really are the masters of the dark arts.

No it's not nonsense at all, what of my travel and accomodation? ST holders opted into the scheme to get these tickets take priority over public sale, always.
Maybe I should just give someone on the CCCS who's affected by this my ticket then, they deserve it more than me going by your logic. Doesn't matter that I've swapped shifts, taken holidays and paid hundreds out to be there I'm not as deserving as them.

Maybe I should just give someone on the CCCS who's affected by this my ticket then, they deserve it more than me going by your logic. Doesn't matter that I've swapped shifts, taken holidays and paid hundreds out to be there I'm not as deserving as them.

This could be the exact same for a season ticket holder, your argument is completely anecdotal.

Season ticket holders buy a season ticket and literally opt into a scheme (which, correct me if I'm wrong, increases the price of the season ticket) to get first refusal on these tickets. They should be priority, that's the bottom line.

Wh

well why have they picked CD6 and CD7? Didn’t realise they were known chant - starters

I'd imagine those are the areas where the most unsold tickets were. By the looks of it everyone in the Club Deck is getting a new ticket. Wouldn't surprise me if It's only BF1 who don't as all tickets were taken off sale earlier.

So far CD7, CD6 and BF1 closed. I’m in BF2 and still no email. The Broomloan Front is too important for atmosphere everyone else hardly sings. That’s a fact.

Hope everyone here blames the idiots that’s are doing this. I have lost my seat. Hardly get to any games now and this has happened. Pathetic.

Apologies for my attempts at replying to this, having a nightmare. However, why have the club chosen CD6 and CD7? Didn’t realise they were known chant - starters
ST is CD5 and it does get quite sing a long.

Fortunately they can count the segregation areas towards the 3000 so this might mitigate things a little.

feel terrible for bears missing out through no fault of their own.

Back