FARE - know thy enemy

Calvinist

First off I’m not condoning our fans behaviour or wanting a discussion about it. There’s plenty of threads on it already .

This is a look at FARE and a perceived agenda against Rangers .

The man in charge Piara Power ,has had to defend FARE before in accusations of anti Rangers bias. Our very own Martin Bain once said this of FARE

The club's chief executive, Martin Bain, said Rangers had never denied that sectarian singing was a problem but added: "This now has all the hallmarks of a deliberate and targeted campaign against the club.

Powar is married to a “passionate Celtic fan” . His wife once said this of Rangers

She said: "I've always had an affection for the underdog. But it never was going to be Rangers anyway - not since my schooldays when I remember these older guys coming to the school gates wearing Rangers tops and handing out leaflets supporting the BNP."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....row-chief-married-to-celtic-fan-1-1587410/amp

People complaining to FARE about pro ira chanting at Celtic had their personal details passed to Peter lawwell .

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/complaint-to-fare.51460/

MR Powar himself was involved in a racism row by calling an Asian person a “cocunut “

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.an...-after-coconut-jibe-sent-on-twitter.html/amp/

Ah, that well known fertile recruiting ground for the BNP that is Bearsden.

Aasmah grew up in the suburban enclave of Bearsden, outside Glasgow. “We lived in a beautiful five-bedroom detached Victorian house. We were four kids, so we were glad of the space. The garden was huge and when I first moved there at the age of ten, I thought it was magical – it was a bit like The Secret Garden,” she explains.

Its been well known that FARE are corrupt and working to an agenda. The board have constantly warned us when they are in attendance so none of this should come as a surprise.

The club need to try and highlight this agenda publicly. Put pressure on them to attend other games. That's a separate battle though tight now we are where we are and were warned.

Did you get the memo yesterday mate?

You aren't allowed to want the songs banned, and also chase equality and fairness. You are an enemy within if you.

For the record I totally agree with your approach, I was just hounded for it yesterday.

I trust that there is someone at Ibrox who has been compiling a portfolio of FARE and their agenda against us over the years in order that we can show bias when required. Sure, we sing the songs that supposedly offend but this is a coordinated attack simply because we are proving to be powerful on the field and offer a major threat to their dominance. This attack aims to derail our season, firstly, by placing pressure on the home game against Legia, and secondly, laying down a code that the SFA and their Scottish ilk can then follow through with further sanctions. Let there be know mistake - at the back driving this sectarian bus against us is Opus Dei. And for those weepy liberals, don't troll me with your hypocrisy about so-called 'sectarian' songs. Who amongst us does not love singing 'Hello Hello'? I for one think it is brilliant. It scares the shit out of them.

The way to fight them is to cut out the sectarian stuff and inundate them with complains whenever you hear any other teams fans belting out sectarian stuff in European games themselves.

The way to fight them is for the club to start challenging their bias. Just like the constant attacks from the press and media the club will do feck all. Its bordering on cowardice.

FARE seem to operate in the well-tried and trusted Continental European model.
Anonymously secretly and with absolutely no transparency.
It would appear that the informer remains unknown, the report remains unchallenged and ultimately the charge remains untested.

Hitler and other European fascists would approve.
No wonder our own British sensitivities bridle at their concepts of justice.

I don't know anything about Piara Power or his probably untruthful spouse, but I have a suspicion that their British antecedents probably don't run very deep.
Indeed one aspect of the rapidly changing EU project is that it seems to attract people who despise the British spirit of individual freedom's.
UEFA an organisation like the EU is the bstrd child of Continental European attitudes to individual liberties and of course is never far removed from the cradle of Rome the very caucus of fascist inclinations.
One might think.

However, all of this is irrelevant to our own course of actions.
We have to ditch the songs that attract these people to Ibrox.
It won't stop them hating the club and all that we represent.
But it will stop them from having ammunition to use against us.

Perhaps in time we may get a chance to even up the score.
It can often be amusing to wait by the river to see whose rhetorical bloated corpse floats by.

A premadated attack to stop the team/clubs momentum and to take the pressure away from the saville dome . Precisely 7days before a huge winner takes all at Ibrox , and exactly 5matches ago since the alleged offence took place . All media outlets in overdrive spouting their anti Rangers drivel , constant questions to Gerrard about fans poor behaviour . From being in assendancy at the start of the season we are now under attack and the next group to roll up to put the boot in will be the Spl. Points deduction will be their method of attack.

Fare where set up to target us and us alone , they need to be stopped
They need to be stopped and accounted for but we the rangers support have to box clever with these people, we can’t continue to shout ourselves in the foot.

Last edited:
There might well be a problem with our songs due to pathetic rules and people kidding on they are offended. Bottom line is we've been told that we cannot sing certain songs or words within those songs. That really shouldn't be hard.

However, groups like FARE will simply find something else. We'll never escape their focus which is why the club must attack FARE outright and question every single element of their group.

The massive link to Celtic is a huge issue. The fact Liewell has a strong place within UEFA is a massive issue. The fact the leader of FARE is a racist is an issue.

She would never support Rangers because she remembers BNP leaflets being handed out by men wearing Rangers tops.....and she's passionate about a team that the supporters openly support the ira ,and the club hide paedophilia........you couldn't make it up

Last edited:
All this over hurty words? Admittedly I am not in the midst of the “offensive” songs but Christ on a bike are the authorities trying to make all football like the premiere league?

There might well be a problem with our songs due to pathetic rules and people kidding on they are offended. Bottom line is we've been told that we cannot sing certain songs or words within those songs. That really shouldn't be hard.

However, groups like FARE will simply find something else. We'll never escape their focus which is why the club must attack FARE outright and question every single element of their group.

The massive link to Celtic is a huge issue. The fact Liewell has a strong place within UEFA is a massive issue. The fact the leader of FARE is a racist is an issue.

Yer last sentence.
And connected tae the kiddyfiddlers.

She said it was th
She would never support Rangers because she remembers NF leaflets being handed out by men wearing Rangers tops.....and she's passionate about a team that the supporters openly support the ira ,and the club hide paedophilia........you couldn't make it up
she said it was members of the bnp .but I think at the time there was a thread on the old board and it was proven to have been a lie.

Cut out our offending songs..
Get YouTube video evidence of them singing their racist anthems....
The club then make a formal complaint to UEFA of non-fair play by FARE.

Exactly what should be done Coisty.

Our behaviour versus theirs would show an interesting angle too.

Eg Why do they get charged lower on their second player attack than the first one ? Mbappe v Dida ?

A premadated attack to stop the team/clubs momentum and to take the pressure away from the saville dome . Precisely 7days before a huge winner takes all at Ibrox , and exactly 5matches ago since the alleged offence took place . All media outlets in overdrive spouting their anti Rangers drivel , constant questions to Gerrard about fans poor behaviour . From being in assendancy at the start of the season we are now under attack and the next group to roll up to put the boot in will be the Spl. Points deduction will be their method of attack.

So we must go on the offensive, and take away their abilities to hurt us.

This thread is positive. Already there’s a basis for it developing.

I seen the video before somewhere

Ridiculous the shite we as a club and fanbase have to put up with from mentally challengeds.

Scunnered with it

Absolutely agree mate.

That’s why we are absolutely blootering into them in the child abuse thread. And we will not give in until we get justice.

We should do the same here. Somebody watch scum games & list their songs & chants. Ask why FARE aren’t reporting them ?

Do FARE attend every European game for other clubs as they do with us?
Legia Warsaw support sounded like they were singing, go home you huns for most of the game going by the tune and wait and see what happen to them for missile throwing at our players.

dont think fare would have anything in their report about our opposition at any time.

First off I’m not condoning our fans behaviour or wanting a discussion about it. There’s plenty of threads on it already .

This is a look at FARE and a perceived agenda against Rangers .

The man in charge Piara Power ,has had to defend FARE before in accusations of anti Rangers bias. Our very own Martin Bain once said this of FARE

The club's chief executive, Martin Bain, said Rangers had never denied that sectarian singing was a problem but added: "This now has all the hallmarks of a deliberate and targeted campaign against the club.

Powar is married to a “passionate Celtic fan” . His wife once said this of Rangers

She said: "I've always had an affection for the underdog. But it never was going to be Rangers anyway - not since my schooldays when I remember these older guys coming to the school gates wearing Rangers tops and handing out leaflets supporting the BNP."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....row-chief-married-to-celtic-fan-1-1587410/amp

People complaining to FARE about pro ira chanting at Celtic had their personal details passed to Peter lawwell .

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/complaint-to-fare.51460/

MR Powar himself was involved in a racism row by calling an Asian person a “cocunut “

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.an...-after-coconut-jibe-sent-on-twitter.html/amp/
I've still got the scabby letter from that prick Lawell one day he will get it rammed down his throat.

FARE seem to operate in the well-tried and trusted Continental European model.
Anonymously secretly and with absolutely no transparency.
It would appear that the informer remains unknown, the report remains unchallenged and ultimately the charge remains untested.

Hitler and other European fascists would approve.
No wonder our own British sensitivities bridle at their concepts of justice.

I don't know anything about Piara Power or his probably untruthful spouse, but I have a suspicion that their British antecedents probably don't run very deep.
Indeed one aspect of the rapidly changing EU project is that it seems to attract people who despise the British spirit of individual freedom's.
UEFA an organisation like the EU is the bstrd child of Continental European attitudes to individual liberties and of course is never far removed from the cradle of Rome the very caucus of fascist inclinations.
One might think.

However, all of this is irrelevant to our own course of actions.
We have to ditch the songs that attract these people to Ibrox.
It won't stop them hating the club and all that we represent.
But it will stop them from having ammunition to use against us.

Perhaps in time we may get a chance to even up the score.
It can often be amusing to wait by the river to see whose rhetorical bloated corpse floats by.
I agree with you but I don't think we should ditch the songs, just change the word that they now find offensive. Club 1872 or another supporters group need to take them to court, they have no right to anonymity and we should be told who their observers are and how many times we are targeted as opposed to other clubs. UEFA also need to be taken to task as they blindly accept FARE's reports. Also, the definition that UEFA is using is too broad and should be challenged.
This is not something the club can do but supporters can and then others will take note, if they tarnish every Rangers fan as Racist or otherwise.

I agree with you but I don't think we should ditch the songs, just change the word that they now find offensive. Club 1872 or another supporters group need to take them to court, they have no right to anonymity and we should be told who their observers are and how many times we are targeted as opposed to other clubs. UEFA also need to be taken to task as they blindly accept FARE's reports. Also, the definition that UEFA is using is too broad and should be challenged.
This is not something the club can do but supporters can and then others will take note, if they tarnish every Rangers fan as Racist or otherwise.
I am afraid that keeping TBB and ditching a single word won't work.
I thought maybe it would, but too many idiots would ignore any new word and besides even if another word was enunciated clearly as we all belted it out in unison, it wouldn't wash.
They hate the song and have demonised it to such an extent that we would find it impossible to defend.

We are stuffed politically where we no longer have a platform, we lack any influence in the MSM and our enemies have control of the levers which dictate social fashions and mores.
But it matters not, we have more songs than any other club in the world and our songbook will continue to flourish.

Back