Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

In any other company he would be suspended from his position and given the opportunity to resign from that position.
Uefa should be leading by example on this if they genuinely want to be seen as a legitimate authority that can truly serve and give judgement for and behalf of their members.
In the name of sporting integrity i tend to agree with you nemessis , practice what you preach Mr. Liewell , you know it makes sense . ;)

After all he has said that his club was separate from the boys club
And that it was separate
And that he tried to ignore and cover the BIGGEST child abuse case in Football club Historty

Should this man still be employed or involved with UEFA

Is this the sort of person UEFA want to be involved with

As surely there (UEFA) are responsible for the welfare of children in football
I think he is exactly the type of person they like. Sneaky, untrustworthy, and a lying basturt. Suits them to a tee. I will dance a jig the day that man is destroyed.

In the coming weeks and months we are going to hear a lot of sad and sickening stories coming out of that club. The stories I have personally heard has had me in tears over the past few months.

This has gave me and certain others on here the determination to get justice for the victims. It’s such a sad state of affairs that there has been so many obstacles not only in our way but the victims and their families.

I have a message for what we call lurkers. Before coming on here just have a little think to yourself if it was one of your family? The way some of you come on here pretending to be one of us is just making you look foolish. We know who the majority of you are.

These were our country’s future footballers that were abused and their lives destroyed. Any human being that doesn’t want justice for the victims doesn’t deserve to be on this earth.

Far from Uefa him and his vile club shouldn’t be allowed to hold any position at the SFA/SPFL till they are tried convicted and sentenced.

In any other country on earth if you have an organisation that’s facing over 100 child abuse allegations against them the government would step in and shut them down immediately.

And the SFA are still toying with the idea of taking Rangers to the CAS over the yahoo agenda driven resolution 12 while all this goes on?

You honestly couldn’t make this up.

Surely to %^*& this has all been outbto rest now?

In the coming weeks and months we are going to hear a lot of sad and sickening stories coming out of that club. The stories I have personally heard has had me in tears over the past few months.

This has gave me and certain others on here the determination to get justice for the victims. It’s such a sad state of affairs that there has been so many obstacles not only in our way but the victims and their families.

I have a message for what we call lurkers. Before coming on here just have a little think to yourself if it was one of your family? The way some of you come on here pretending to be one of us is just making you look foolish. We know who the majority of you are.

These were our country’s future footballers that were abused and their lives destroyed. Any human being that doesn’t want justice for the victims doesn’t deserve to be on this earth.
You need to get over the lurkers mate, they will be here but who gives a feck, do your work and ignore the noise.

Only scratched the surface in this thread, there will be a lot more to come.

Wow. It’s out. Bloody hell mate ;)

Indeed and one or two of us even got a little mention as well within the tweets (as in the likes). It's just appalling the way so many rats are linked in this and the manner in which they're linked too.

Neil James Watt. Yet another rat. The nest just keeps getting bigger and bigger and...

Now people should realise why everything simply cannot be posted on the main forum all of the time with various subjects. The lurkers are all over this forum like a rash. Please PM (you'll know who) with any sensitive information, or snippets of info which require further investigation or needing confirmation, etc. I say again, there are a lot of smart people working on stuff on here constantly, so please don't think otherwise when it goes quite for a time.

Excellent post.

You are correct BN. They were kids. They could have been anyone's kids. Yours, mine, anyone's on here and yet some (their own supporters of the club) still look beyond the innocence of these vulnerable children, to try and protect and deflect away from the club they support. It genuinely is difficult to understand. Strange people.

Indeed and one or two of us even got a little mention as well within the tweets (as in the likes). It's just appalling the way so many rats are linked in this and the manner in which they're linked too.

Neil James Watt. Yet another rat. The nest just keeps getting bigger and bigger and...

Now people should realise why everything simply cannot be posted on the main forum all of the time with various subjects. The lurkers are all over this forum like a rash. Please PM (you'll know who) with any sensitive information, or snippets of info which require further investigation or needing confirmation, etc. I say again, there are a lot of smart people working on stuff on here constantly, so please don't think otherwise when it goes quite for a time.
Like TS says above a few of you know who we are. Anything posters think is relevant and are unsure whether to post or want to keep it behind the scenes then please don’t hesitate to contact us. Everything will remain confidential.

Every time I visit this thread it really makes me puke, reading about these vile creatures.

I said in a thread some years ago in the lounge I was in a list 'D' (old style approved school) in Aberdeen in 74-76. I saw first hand, well didn`t see but heard and guessed it was going on. I fully appreciate and understand why kids would keep quiet and say nothing. Especially in an establishment where lads tend to think we are all 'tough' guys. You sensed it went on.

Thankfully, one of the main perputrators got jail time rammed up his jeer. They should be castrated.

More for the lurkers(we know your hear),from a point scoring opion given the length of time this debauchery has gone on, how does it sit that your house hold names,legends of the game with their haul of medals and trophies knew. Said nothing and in some cases allowed their sons and relations to join the teams associated with Celtic. Tainted, most certainly what a cost when you see the number of victims, only a full and public inquiry will reveal who and when ?Justice for the abused.

I actually believe that we can no longer operate in the same country as Celtic. The yahoos are of the same opinion. That’s why they used the tax case as an excuse to try and get rid of us but now we have the upper hand. We must channel all our energies into destroying their organisation once the victims have been fully compensated.
It’s kill or be killed. Our association with them no longer gets decided on the park, it’s the politics off the park that drives the narrative and this is why we have to nail them to the floor very soon.
Because if we sit back and do nothing and they emerge relatively unscathed, that particular wounded bheast is going to regroup and come after us with such furore, they will finish off what they failed to do to us in 2012.

I echo what Gr said however there’s only one person I would br trusting with info on here, maybe two... Anything you have pm it to J. He’s been in this thread from the from day 1, his intentions are clear, he can be trusted and is connected very closely to victims and the cases... good work mate and good work everyone who has been emailing.

I’m keeping my wits about posters who have joined this thread late on and joined this forum in the last couple of months, be weary.

I actually believe that we can no longer operate in the same country as Celtic. The yahoos are of the same opinion. That’s why they used the tax case as an excuse to try and get rid of us but now we have the upper hand. We must channel all our energies into destroying their organisation once the victims have been fully compensated.
It’s kill or be killed. Our association with them no longer gets decided on the park, it’s the politics off the park that drives the narrative and this is why we have to nail them to the floor very soon.
Because if we sit back and do nothing and they emerge relatively unscathed, that particular wounded bheast is going to regroup and come after us with such furore, they will finish off what they failed to do to us in 2012.

If Rangers govern themselves properly in the coming years and decades they can come all they want. We look after ourselves and they can do nothing.

Propaganda and threats may come but they can only go so far.

Although without doubt we were treated unfairly throughout the saga starting in 2012 it was born due to the malpractice of Murray, our owner and custodian.

We need to hope the next generation of leaders in the boardroom run the club properly so we are untouchable

If Rangers govern themselves properly in the coming years and decades they can come all they want. We look after ourselves and they can do nothing.

Propaganda and threats may come but they can only go so far.

Although without doubt we were treated unfairly throughout the saga starting in 2012 it was born due to the malpractice of Murray, our owner and custodian.

We need to hope the next generation of leaders in the boardroom run the club properly so we are untouchable

We’ve seen the double standards in regards to the club with issues like referees and compliance officers and in regards to the supporters the way they are policed differently.
These factors will manifest tenfold regardless of what we do unless we can damage that lot irreversibly.

Back