Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The highest ranking Catholic here in Australia is behind bars for abuse of young boys the media here did not report it for months due to a restraining order anywhere that this Church has priests there is a trail of this behaviour the most despicable religion in the world

I watched him on a Panel show with Professor Richard Dawkins and can't say I'm surprised he's been outed as a beast. Disgusting organisation from top to bottom.
Watch The Keepers on Netflix. Horrific and sickening.
Petition signed.

Mea Maxima Culpa on Netflix is even more horrific.

Sorry mate, but just to keep you right, the Romans left here in the 5th century, and this was a Catholic country until the 16th century reformation.

Correct Sir. But do get the point the poster is trying to make though.

The Romans got as far North as East Dunbartonshire and must of looked out on a wild winter day and thought fck that lol. Along with the hostile natives.

Never mind the film, as the credits roll at the end the extent of abuse shown to be happening all over the world was absolutely mind blowing - Although not a surprise, to see it in black & white in film credits was something else.

Great film as you say GY but a very harrowing storyline to say the least.
Not being an arce here it is a great film, but the shocker for me is the film is one of hundreds, of docs and articles online worldwide, its a bit like a termite mound, poke a stick in you get a couple of hundred defending,have a kick and before you know it there are millions defending it, and most of them quite happy to sacrifice themselves for the Greater good,
I have never considered myself to be a bigot, i grew up with 2 catholic neighbours on either side on one side were a childless couple, on the other side the couple had 3 kids, we had nine people in a 3 bed house, we went to church every sun, they went to to chapel, they went to there School, we ours, we played in the street together,religion never came into it, on occasions i witnessed my neighbour putting money in to band parades collection bucket as they passed, it never even crossed my mind that this was odd, growing up this way and looking back you see things you didnt notice as a child, like the absolute fear and terror, my neighbours had of the priest, If i skipped school and got caught six of the belt from the teacher that was it and you hoped the School didnt send a letter to your parents then you got it again, it didnt stop me plunkin the School as you can see with my Grammar,but the point i am trying to make is any mischeif i got up to, i lived in fear that my parents would find me out, They on the other hand lived in total dread and fear that the priest would find out, the local Priest had control over their lives every day, every day of the year, oddly enough i was shit scared of him as well, their fear made me scared, not anything i had heard fom adults, just their fear, rubbing off on me for which i am greatfull now,

I feel truly from my heart nothing but sympathy for the victims of of all victims of paedophillia, but when the Catholic church are involved it goes to another level, picture this, we will call my neighbour Paul,

paul tells mum the priest touched him, mum has him thrashed by father for having disgusting thoughts and dont ever say or do that again,you might never play football for the team any more, could be expelled from school, etc,
I tell my mum the minister touched me, she tells dad, minister has sore face mum phones police, minister locked up, what i am trying to express is the ever pervasive putrid smell of the priest on everything that governs a catholics life, you could say from womb to tomb, sorry for rambling on a bit but i absolutely loathe despise and hate the cult, But i do not hate catholics, they have my pity, as for the many who have been abused and had the COURAGE to Stand up to the Scottish cosa nostra, you have my endless and utmost admiration and generations of unborn CHILDREN that youre courageous fight for JUSTICE will have prevented from being abused and that goes to the people on here who have been shifting mountains to get justice for the victims,
(Carpe diem) the next a time a save the children advert comes on tv, dont fill your heart with sadness,but with warmth and pride that you did do something and never turned away a childs crying voice, for me
the saddest sound you will hear is a child crying in pain, and having no means to alleviate that pain, i am writing this with tears in my,tears of pride at the people on here, and eternally greatfull to my eldest brother flinging me over the turnstiles 40odd years ago
YOU MAKE US PROUD TO BE RANGERS MEN

Not being an arce here it is a great film, but the shocker for me is the film is one of hundreds, of docs and articles online worldwide, its a bit like a termite mound, poke a stick in you get a couple of hundred defending,have a kick and before you know it there are millions defending it, and most of them quite happy to sacrifice themselves for the Greater good,
I have never considered myself to be a bigot, i grew up with 2 catholic neighbours on either side on one side were a childless couple, on the other side the couple had 3 kids, we had nine people in a 3 bed house, we went to church every sun, they went to to chapel, they went to there School, we ours, we played in the street together,religion never came into it, on occasions i witnessed my neighbour putting money in to band parades collection bucket as they passed, it never even crossed my mind that this was odd, growing up this way and looking back you see things you didnt notice as a child, like the absolute fear and terror, my neighbours had of the priest, If i skipped school and got caught six of the belt from the teacher that was it and you hoped the School didnt send a letter to your parents then you got it again, it didnt stop me plunkin the School as you can see with my Grammar,but the point i am trying to make is any mischeif i got up to, i lived in fear that my parents would find me out, They on the other hand lived in total dread and fear that the priest would find out, the local Priest had control over their lives every day, every day of the year, oddly enough i was shit scared of him as well, their fear made me scared, not anything i had heard fom adults, just their fear, rubbing off on me for which i am greatfull now,

I feel truly from my heart nothing but sympathy for the victims of of all victims of paedophillia, but when the Catholic church are involved it goes to another level, picture this, we will call my neighbour Paul,

paul tells mum the priest touched him, mum has him thrashed by father for having disgusting thoughts and dont ever say or do that again,you might never play football for the team any more, could be expelled from school, etc,
I tell my mum the minister touched me, she tells dad, minister has sore face mum phones police, minister locked up, what i am trying to express is the ever pervasive putrid smell of the priest on everything that governs a catholics life, you could say from womb to tomb, sorry for rambling on a bit but i absolutely loathe despise and hate the cult, But i do not hate catholics, they have my pity, as for the many who have been abused and had the COURAGE to Stand up to the Scottish cosa nostra, you have my endless and utmost admiration and generations of unborn CHILDREN that youre courageous fight for JUSTICE will have prevented from being abused and that goes to the people on here who have been shifting mountains to get justice for the victims,
(Carpe diem) the next a time a save the children advert comes on tv, dont fill your heart with sadness,but with warmth and pride that you did do something and never turned away a childs crying voice, for me
the saddest sound you will hear is a child crying in pain, and having no means to alleviate that pain, i am writing this with tears in my,tears of pride at the people on here, and eternally greatfull to my eldest brother flinging me over the turnstiles 40odd years ago

Great post, Bazil.

Great post Bazil mate

Cardinal George Pell was supposedly the 3rd highest ranking RC in the world. I know he lost his appeal against conviction just a few days ago but I never saw any report of this in Scotland. Id have thought those devout Scottish RCs would want to hear all the news about their church.

FFS, Keith O'Brien, rapist, was their top man in Scotland and the Scottish media couldn't get his sordid behaviour swept under the big rug fast enough. They're therefore hardly going to do a full 8 page splash on events concerning their Head Honcho way over in Oz.

Have you seen some of the quotes in that three-year-old article? ...

'At the time, a storm was about to break concerning serious sexual abuse of young players. People at the club were becoming aware of certain historic allegations and they wanted to cut the apron strings.'

'The idea, not to put too fine a point on it, was to remove what Tommy described as a ‘web of evil’ at Celtic Boys’ Club.'

'We would desperately try to avoid being the last out of the car. Whoever left last risked feeling a clawing, clammy hand on the inside of their thigh in the car as they went to leave.'

'... there were persistent rumours of wrongdoing at Celtic Boys Club and something had to be done.'

'But I still ask myself today, what happened to the brave Scottish victims who spoke up? Did they receive the help and support now being offered to victims by the PFA in England now? Were they listened to and granted counselling? Or were they let down yet again by the people who took years to believe them?'

This was printed in the Scottish Daily Mail just before Liewell's imaginary 2-year review into sexual abuse in the Boys Club (26 Nov 2016).

As the SFA’s Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football says, "When allegations of sexual abuse have been made concerning the community-based youth football club, our expectation would have been that the senior club (almost like a parent) would have taken steps to put this right permanently by doing the right thing.”

How many smoking guns do there have to be?

Last edited:
at what point in the future do we see this shameful shower having to change their name, i feel it is something that most certainly happen, when they finally can go no further with the separate entity carry on they will have to accept their guilt,from their on in the name of that club will be synonymous with one thing and one thing only ,and it wont be lisbon 67 or 9 in a row,the name will go, may as well go like their affiliated boys club and become st pats,even then that will not help them escape the shame,these animals should be sine die from all football
Hopefully they lose their license and a change of name won't be an option.

If they want to start again then that's up to them.

Maybe we should start registering likely names so they can't use them.

sent to London Stock Exchange.......

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to you in regards to GLASGOW CELTIC FC and its alleged breach of the financial rules which govern the London Stock Exchange ,through its own secret internal investigation into historic sexual abuse crimes,which were committed by employees of the club and its boys club over the past 40 plus years.

To date,there have been 7 criminal convictions for sexual abuse crimes committed by employees of this club and its associated boys club,both here in the uk and further afield in mainland Europe and America,which were then covered up by the club directors and financial controllers,who bribed parents with cash sums,in exchange for them signing NDAs to keep their sordid secrets hidden.

Now,in june 2019,when the paedophile crimes came to the fore in the media again and compensation law suits were being formed,the GLASGOW CELTIC FC chairman,Mr.Peter Lawwell ( who also was the financial controller when the club paid £1m to a known convicted paedophile employees company ,payments which were suspected to be hush money to keep his crimes secret) ,announced to the media,that his club,GLASGOW CELTIC FC, had been conducting their own “SECRET AND INTERNAL INVESTIGATION” for the PAST 2 YEARS into the historic sexual abuse crimes,which were committed within the club over the past decades,the public are still in the dark ,as the result of this secret investigation is still unknown,as Mr.Lawwell has decided to keep this SECRET also ,if indeed any investigation did take place at all.

However,the fact he has proclaimed to the world about their secret investigation,must surely breach the London Stock Exchange rules on disclosures of this type,as it has a massive impact on share prices and also investors both current and potential.

Who would want to be associated with a club embroiled in worldwide sexual abuse and paedophilia?, investors would surely withdraw their funding and at the same time,any potential investors would be put off investing in such a sordid company,in fact it brings shame to Scottish and world football ,but also to the London Stock Exchange by association,the stock exchange surely can’t be seen to support a club known for its criminal activities and paedophilia and secret investigations ? ,surely the stock exchange must investigate this club fully and apply severe sanctions and penalties where applicable?.

The club have deliberately mis-led their shareholders and will have signed off audited company accounts as being true,when in fact they are very untrue,as these crimes, investigations and knock on effects would’ve been hidden from shareholders ,which would surely be illegal would it not?.

There are now reported at least 100 victims ,ready to launch criminal cases for compensation, with 20 of these cases due for court in the forthcoming weeks,so i’m sure you will be reading more of your clients crimes over the next weeks and months.

Meantime,I hope you will investigate this clubs financial dealings and I look forward to your reply,as to what punishments can be meted out to them for their criminal activities on a financial basis.

Yours sincerely

Just fired off an email to LSE along the same lines. The more complaints they get, the more likely they are to act, so all Bears should follow Tommy's lead and email them.

Google London Stock Exchange, Home Page, Contact Us, then fill out the form. Easy

Anybody who hasn’t watched Paterno about Penn State starring alpacino give it a watch it’s frightening as well but the film Spotlight is a must for people also, as someone pointed out the list of places with convicted offences at the end is scary. And that obviously doesn’t include the ones they never and will never catch. The height of what some people went to cover it up is sick.

Interesting to see there are other documentaries mentioned will give them a go.

FFS, Keith O'Brien, rapist, was their top man in Scotland and the Scottish media couldn't get his sordid behaviour swept under the big rug fast enough. They're therefore hardly going to do a full 8 page splash on events concerning their Head Honcho way over in Oz.

He wasnt just the head honcho in Oz though. The pope brought him to the Vatican as his second top man. He was No 3 in the world. That's how far up it goes.

As Andy Walker would say, "shameful, shameful, shameful", though he was referring to our issues with HMRC.

Anybody who hasn’t watched Paterno about Penn State starring alpacino give it a watch it’s frightening as well but the film Spotlight is a must for people also, as someone pointed out the list of places with convicted offences at the end is scary. And that obviously doesn’t include the ones they never and will never catch. The height of what some people went to cover it up is sick.

Interesting to see there are other documentaries mentioned will give them a go.

Just a thought. Those disco lights Celtic bought. Are they spotlights?

Never mind the film, as the credits roll at the end the extent of abuse shown to be happening all over the world was absolutely mind blowing - Although not a surprise, to see it in black & white in film credits was something else.

Great film as you say GY but a very harrowing storyline to say the least.
Personally it made me have mixed emotions. I felt sick and angry. It also empowered me to do what I’m doing now. How these bastards try to cover their tracks is sickening. They will go to any extent. It’s shocking what you can find if you keep digging.

Also the extent of people who know what happened at Celtic Football Club. I believe this list will be bigger than we can imagine. We may never find out how many knew but our aim is to out every single last one of them.

Outstanding post. Your posts always come from the heart Baz. It’s also a pleasure being in touch with you pal.

FC Paedo
Child Molesters Utd
Kiddiefiddlers Athletic
The Glitter Band

or, the worst of all - Celtic FC

Get this to absolute fuck.

The entirety of what is going on should be focused 100% on ensuring justice is served on the perpetrators and facilitators. Posts like this look absolutely awful to the casual observer, are in generally fucking awful taste anyway and do not one single thing to help the people who need help.

It is not clever or funny, it is trivialising a terrible episode in this country's history.

the default rational position is to absolutely detest the catholic church and everything it stands for

the sad bastards still paying money into it, presumably to pay off victims of paedophiles are to be pitied largely

but the idea that they and those like them dictate anything to wider society is a fucking joke

"thur no aw like that"

who the %^*& would want associated with it?

Whilst on the subject of Andy Ritchie his 2012 autobiography "The Price of Vice" mentions a huge fall-out with Burns in 2004 and went on until the day Burns died. He says "...we had both helped someone who betrayed us very badly and Tommy was more forgiving than me. It was as serious a matter as we had ever fallen out over, something so hurtful that it can bring me to the brink of tears even now."

"....as the accusations flew - all from my direction I should add - I cried tears of anger. Thomas was deeply, deeply hurt for me and for all the things, which had brought this matter to a head."

"I became angrier and angrier and as I did so he threw his head back. We had wasted so much time protecting a football person who had betrayed us both so badly and the repercussions of that will plague me until the day I die."

"I do not know what I wanted Tommy to say in response. All I know is I needed him to say something which would somehow alleviate my pain. I was being deeply selfish I can see that now. I was also being unreasonable because there was nothing Thomas could say that would make things better."

I just got snippets from the 'Open Preview' function on this link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15955617-the-price-of-vice-andy-ritchie-stephen-mcgowan

It wouldn't be a stretch to think Ritchie was referring to Frank Cairney as the man who let them down. Interesting that Ritchie's ghost writer is Stephen McGowan who would undoubtedly know about the specifics that weren't detailed in the book (not the extracts anyway). It got me thinking as to why Stephen McGowan was recently very damning of Celtic's response to child abuse in the Daily Mail (albeit belatedly) - I think he would have known a lot of the detail omitted in the book.

Last edited:
Great post, Bazil.

I remember a Catholic family living in our street and when the priest would visit their house the whole family would be terrified , in some occasions they would pretend not to be in ,and hide behind the couch ,such was the fear of facing the priest .The nuns would also come begging , which resulted in similar behaviour as people were far from affluent then ,they would hide again not wanting to face the persistence of the nuns to donate money they couldn't afford........bigoted brainwashing bullies then and still are

Reply from london stock exchange

Dear Tommy

Thanks for the email. Your mail is more so a question/challenge about the situation at the firm and their listing on the LSE than a provision of new detail. Therefore are you happy for me to share your email with other areas of the FCA for review and then reply?

Yours sincerely

George Pell has only been convicted of two sexual assaults, do you think that he didn't do lots more the dirty filthy pervert that he is,he also covered up Gerald Risdale who confessed to abusing kids on more than 30 occasions in the Punch and Judy box.
The similarities to the cover up at the Paedodome are unbelievable the Cairney re instalment at the Parkhead CBC. 10 Hail Mary's and the stations of the cross absolve all the sins, for all of them.
EXCEPT FOR THE POOR VICTIMS.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/feb/26/rise-fall-george-pell-timeline

https://www.thecourier.com.au/story/5994121/clergy-sex-abuse-survivor-sues-catholic-church/

WTH?! In the church? The absolute gall and evilness of this is just mind blowing. Every time you think that you can't get more disgusted, you read something like this or the guy with an 18 month old.

I had some pretty vile abuse by my dad. Not sexual but definitely mental and physical. I remember, even very early on, thinking that there was something that was just not right about how I was being treated. But what can you do when you're a wee bairn??

F*cking can't stand these people. Makes my blood boil and wish that I could be some kind of super hero and show up just in time to beat these sick perverts into a bloody pulp.

Like this guy:
Father beats molestor after catching him in the act

Back