Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Update for everyone. So my contact got back with me. I guess they were not as close as I previously thought to sponsoring Celtic. They are a major corporation in Atlanta and were just considering a CFC sponsorship but backed off. He was blown away by the emails though. Keep emailing cbcabuse1988@yahoo.com. He is going to forward some of the emails to a guy he knows at Coca Cola and Adidas. Keep up the good work.

Have they thought about sponsoring Rangers instead?

They’ve done a new deal for it mate. Should have had to pay back 6m this year but they re negotiated it to keep the money.

I found that really strange given their bank balance to be honest but it’s a note to their accounts mate.

Like I keep saying, there's no way they have all that money. It's all smoke and mirrors. What's in one Co account is owed to another Co account. No doubt the usual will be along in a minute to tell me they were signed off accounts etc.

Like I keep saying, there's no way they have all that money. It's all smoke and mirrors. What's in one Co account is owed to another Co account. No doubt the usual will be along in a minute to tell me they were signed off accounts etc.

They were Purpolaris.

But June isn’t really the most representative Year End date for football clubs, as they’ve just more or less got all of the ST and Sponsorship cash in advance.

I noticed over 20m of ‘Deferred Income’ on Their BS, which basically means payment for something now which has to be spread over a period of time.

So how much cash are they gonna have in December ? Or March ?

They’ve done a new deal for it mate. Should have had to pay back 6m this year but they re negotiated it to keep the money.

I found that really strange given their bank balance to be honest but it’s a note to their accounts mate.
As you say, very strange. The co-op may have a different perspective on it very soon when the shit hits the fan.

As far as I’m concerned they gave these kids a life sentence when they failed to call the police thus allowing more and more kids to be abused.

Therefore I want a life sentence on them. I don’t know what, but something that reminds people what happened and who is responsible at that football club.

They were Purpolaris.

But June isn’t really the most representative Year End date for football clubs, as they’ve just more or less got all of the ST and Sponsorship cash in advance.

I noticed over 20m of ‘Deferred Income’ on Their BS, which basically means payment for something now which has to be spread over a period of time.

So how much cash are they gonna have in December ? Or March ?

Biscuit hips was bought from them on tick

You're probably right but I'd expect a severe punishment for them. Demotion to the bottom division and having to work their way back up. That level of abuse will not be allowed to go without punishment bud. From what Tommy posted earlier I think we may be surprised at the severity of the outcome.

Whatever their punishment eventually is, it won't be as severe as the activities they've actively covered up for decades.

All we need is one, just one to pull out! Then let the exodus begin!

Some of them must already have their Lawyers poring over the small print of their sponsorship agreement with Celtic.

Being associated with a club up to their necks in paedophilia is extremely unhealthy and bad for business. Only a matter of time before one of them walks.

Tick Tock.
Totally agree mate .but it's getting the one to leave.you really need to look at the moral compass of the firm's who sponsor Celtic. At this moment they don,t seem to have one.

You're probably right but I'd expect a severe punishment for them. Demotion to the bottom division and having to work their way back up. That level of abuse will not be allowed to go without punishment bud. From what Tommy posted earlier I think we may be surprised at the severity of the outcome.
In an ideal world mate .but we live in snp controlled Scotland. Where morals seem to have gone out the door.

As you say, very strange. The co-op may have a different perspective on it very soon when the shit hits the fan.
I'm sure I read somewhere that the co-op want the loans secured with properties ect. Didn't someone in the co-op get the bullet for giving them small interest large risk loans?

I typed "catholic church abuse" into youtube last night,the only countries that have not had major paedophile scandals are Islamic, it is astounding, every state in the USA, i would bet that every single chapel in Scotland in the last 50 years has harboured a paedophile priest, at some point
I watched this and would encourage everyone to take the time to do the same. It’s clear that the modi’s operandi of the katholic chhurch to cover up theses despicable people is being adopted by CBC and CFC. Surely it’s not a coincidence. The similarities and sequence of events would lead you to believe that they are being coached in how to deal with this. Hopefully the truth will out and everyone who was complicit in this will be exposed held accountable.

It's in the can but it aint a wrap....just yet.....should be an epic watch.

Hi Tommy
Do you know if there has been any opposition to it being aired and is Dan expecting any opposition? Or if them lot can even request it edited? Not sure about how this works but interested to know how they will intend to counter it?
We all know they will i.e celtic and the CC try everything in their power to stop this airing.

Celtic FC haven't been found guilty of anything - yet. Paedos who worked with Celtic Boys Club have been found guilty.

Two employees of Celtic FC (Cullen and McCafferty) have been found guilty of offences against children. Celtic FC has not been punished because of their offenses.

Celtic FC might be found to be responsible for a lack of care in respect of the abuse at Celtic Boys Club. They may have to pay compensation for that. That has still to be decided.

If they win their "separate entity " argument they may not legally be accountable, although they will be morally. If Celtic FC win this argument they could decide to pay limited compensation as a PR exercise.

The court cases will be about Celtic's liabilty. Then if they are liable about compensation.

The case isn't about Celtic being involved in a cover up, or about former players siding with Cairney and / or Torbett. (This may come out in proceedings).

So any football punishment against Celtic would have to be brought about after an investigation by the SFA or SPL. I think these organisations will let the law run it's course, and say it's been dealt with.

I know in our case (EBT's) there were investigations and even an attempt a title stripping. As you know, there is one rule for Rangers and another for the rest.

Celtic will invite the opprobrium of all decent thinking people. Their reputiation is tarnished irrevocably. Don't be disappointed if Celtic receive no football punishement.

Last edited:
Then who pays for this fund to support these victims? It’s not going to be paid for solely by the perpetrators if it’s coming from SFA or SPLF coffers.
That reads to me, that every other club should pay into a fund to help the victims, on the say so of the governing body, who are still turning a blind eye to the heinous crimes that have been committed by convicted coaches at one club.

Under Recommendation 94, We, the fans, are being hoodwinked into paying for crimes committed by celtic football club, and are being given the old SWITCHEROO.

Six convicts at Celtic does not make this a Scottish Football problem.

Here's one way to look at it : if the other clubs' fans catch on that some of their hard-earned is to be used to cushion the financial hit on the guilty ones at the Knew Camp then maybe they'll find their voices at long last.

Celtic FC haven't been found guilty of anything - yet. Paedos who worked with Celtic Boys Club have been found guilty.

Two employees of Celtic FC (Cullen and McCafferty) have been found guilty of offences against children. Celtic FC has not been punished because of their offenses.

Celtic FC might be found to be responsible for a lack of care in respect of the abuse at Celtic Boys Club. They may have to pay compensation for that. That has still to be decided.

If they win their "separate entity " argument they may not legally be accountable, although they will be morally. If Celtic FC win this argument they could decide to pay limited compensation as a PR exercise.

The court cases will be about Celtic's liabilty. Then if they are liable about compensation.

The case isn't about Celtic being involved in a cover up, or about former players siding with Cairney and or Torbett. (This may come out in proceedings).

So any football punishment against Celtic would have to be brought about after an investigation by the SFA or SPL. I think these organisations will let the law run it's course, and say it's been dealt with.

I know in our case (EBT's) there were investigations and even an attempt a title stripping. As you know, there is one rule for Rangers and another for the rest.

Celtic will invite the opprobrium of all decent thinking people. Their reputiation is tarnished irrevocably. Don't be disappointed if Celtic receive no football punishement.
The cover up by many at their club is what they are really guilty of and allowing Cairney back in while knowing what he had done thus giving him the go ahead to continue his filthy perversion.

The cover up by many at their club is what they are really guilty of and allowing Cairney back in while knowing what he had done thus giving him the go ahead to continue his filthy perversion.

I agree with you. I agree with just about everything on this thread. I'd have them done in the court of law, and the football courts, as they are being done in the court of public opinion.

However, I'm not seeing what I want, panning out in reality. I'm keeping my feet on the ground. I'm doing my best not to be disappointed.

Last edited:

The case isn't about Celtic being involved in a cover up, or about former players siding with Cairney and or Torbett. (This may come out in proceedings).

I understand what you are saying, however if the 20 test cases are won, then the link is shown, no arguments. If the link is shown then Celtic will have to be punished. Severely.
I dont think the SFA and SPFL will want the negative publicity of no further punishment towards that club.

I think the best we can hope for is Rangers escaping Scottish football and leaving celtic to fade away into nothing.

Even if we halt their league run, the idea of spending eternity with them as our only rivals is insipid to me. It’s like having a paedophile as the next door neighbour. Disgusting.

I’ve said before it’s the one area we might actually have an advantage over them. The English would never have celtic in a million years, but they might have us..
Think one of our Unique Selling Points disappears if we move to England. We represent all things British when in Scottish football and it helps to gather support behind us. That would be diluted in England as most clubs would have no issues with our outlook.

I agree with you. I agree with just about everything on this thread. I'd have them done in the court of law, and the football courts, as they are being done in the court of public opinion.

However I'm not seeing what I want panning out in reality. I'm keeping my feet on the ground. I'm doing my best not to be disappointed.

The cover up goes on. From the club, the media and the politicians.
They are all working together to find an exit route out of this mess for the scum. And if they do, they will have us firmly in their sights. I can’t stress enough on here, but when the victims have received or start receiving compensation, our club must act if the authorities fail to do so.
Dignified silence will not be an option under any circumstances.

Is this the doc being produced by the guy who done the Hillsborough ones?

I know very little about it - can anyone fill me in on the expected content and release date? Apologies if already covered this is a mammoth thread.

Yes, Dan Gordon directed Hillsborough as well as a load of other documentaries.

He’s a 46yo Sheffield Wednesday fan.

I believe, and a couple of others know a good bit more than me, that it’s about the paedophile ring around UK football with youngsters but that, due to the reality, Celtic have s very dominant part of the documentary.

3 1 hour programmes & shooting has started. Many people in Glasgow area have been interviewed incl mates of people on here, the Grays & Gerry McSherry.

It’s meant to be showing early 2020. And it is worth noting that Hillsborough took 4 years to make, so hopefully that calms some people down.

The cover up goes on. From the club, the media and the politicians.
They are all working together to find an exit route out of this mess for the scum. And if they do, they will have us firmly in their sights. I can’t stress enough on here, but when the victims have received or start receiving compensation, our club must act if the authorities fail to do so.
Dignified silence will not be an option under any circumstances.

I just wonder if Dave Kings ‘fold like a pack of cards’ jibe was borne of a deeper knowledge of what’s going on in the background in regard to the filth. Remember when the sex pest Reid prophesied that we’d be nailed to the floor in the coming years...He clearly had a plan which was designed to destroy us.

It makes me wonder if the bold Dave is keeping things he knows very close to his chest. If we can see the conspiracy militated against the club from our lowly, less informed position, how much more to King and the board know.

I can’t imagine they have invested the time and money into Rangers to let the filth off the hook to come after us again. I suspect King is playing the long game and lulling the filth into a false sense of security, after all he is a very determined and subversive adversary as the SA tax authorities found to their cost.

Could be wishful thinking, but one lives in hope!

I can’t get my head round the fact that these people who have facilitated this abuse put themselves up as christians with morals and integrity, telling everyone else that they are wrong and their way is the right way. If this is present day Scotland our children must fear for the future. It seems that these so called christians can do and say what they want without fear of punishment.

I believe, and a couple of others know a good bit more than me, that it’s about the paedophile ring around UK football with youngsters but that, due to the reality, Celtic have s very dominant part of the documentary.

3 1 hour programmes & shooting has started. Many people in Glasgow area have been interviewed incl mates of people on here, the Grays & Gerry McSherry.

It’s meant to be showing early 2020. And it is worth noting that Hillsborough took 4 years to make, so hopefully that calms some people down.

Is anyone in touch with him mate?
The amount of evidence about them on here is breathtaking hope he doesn’t miss anything out.

I can’t get my head round the fact that these people who have facilitated this abuse put themselves up as christians with morals and integrity, telling everyone else that they are wrong and their way is the right way. If this is present day Scotland our children must fear for the future. It seems that these so called christians can do and say what they want without fear of punishment.
Seems to be the way of the catholic church doesn't it. Same as the religious right here in the States. They want to legislate morality all while exalting a known fornicator and crook.

I have just had a look at this. There is no recall mechanism within the Scottish Parliament.

Also, in England it is only for criminality perpetrated by MPs.

Nothing to stop us from starting a petition in Change.org asking for Scottish recall procedures to include, criminality, dereliction of duty, or the failure to appropriately act upon the genuine concerns of a constituent.

I do not think that there would be snowballs chance in hell of success but, if it were worded in such a manner that it was to highlight the Paedodome cover up, then at least would keep the pressure on and would make a great news story if the press picked it up. I am sure some of our members could make the press aware.
'If the press picked it up' is a very big 'if', mate. These bar stewards would as soon pick up a radioactive shitty rag.

I just wonder if Dave Kings ‘fold like a pack of cards’ jibe was borne of a deeper knowledge of what’s going on in the background in regard to the filth. Remember when the sex pest Reid prophesied that we’d be nailed to the floor in the coming years...He clearly had a plan which was designed to destroy us.

It makes me wonder if the bold Dave is keeping things he knows very close to his chest. If we can see the conspiracy militated against the club from our lowly, less informed position, how much more to King and the board know.

I can’t imagine they have invested the time and money into Rangers to let the filth off the hook to come after us again. I suspect King is playing the long game and lulling the filth into a false sense of security, after all he is a very determined and subversive adversary as the SA tax authorities found to their cost.

Could be wishful thinking, but one lives in hope!

Time and events have shown that underestimating Dave King would be very foolish.

Think one of our Unique Selling Points disappears if we move to England. We represent all things British when in Scottish football and it helps to gather support behind us. That would be diluted in England as most clubs would have no issues with our outlook.

Good point but on the other hand as the only Scottish club playing in England, we’d attract more Scottish fans due to playing more ‘exotic’ teams. Certainly exotic compared to the same old Scottish clubs. Just imagine teams like Aston Villa or Notts Forrest never mind your Liverpools etc. coming up to Ibrox on a regular basis while the scum go to...Motherwell.

Celtic have been dreaming about this for years but they shoot themseves in the foot with their open anti-English and anti-Queen crap which would go down like a lead balloon down there. They know the green brigade would would revel in it and are happy to leave them hidden away in a dark corner of Scotland out of sight.

If we are going to end up permanently second best to them in a couple of years anyway then I say it’s worth the risk. I’m sick of being part of the most hated demographic in the country despite not being the club that covered up child abuse to protect its image. I’m sick of being associated with a club whose fans are ok with that and are scrambling for excuses.

However, I'm not seeing what I want, panning out in reality. I'm keeping my feet on the ground. I'm doing my best not to be disappointed.

If you take a step back from all of this and try viewing as an impartial observer, it's difficult to see how Celtic can walk away from this without some serious punishment from the footballing authorities.

I've gone over it and over it, and no matter which way you dice it, they're absolutely fukt!

Fess up and embrace the victims - it's too little too late.

Continue with the separate entity charade - they'll be ripped apart in court and have to pay the heaviest of consequences for their intransigence.

At this moment Celtic are in check. If Patrick McGuire's been paying attention then the next move's checkmate.

Cue the mass exodus of their sponsors as popcorn sales go through the roof.

Last edited:

Thats good enough for me, and should be enough for every one else, i mean when i am reading a book i dont read the preface and jump to the end, well done again lads and keep up the good work

As far as I’m concerned they gave these kids a life sentence when they failed to call the police thus allowing more and more kids to be abused.

Therefore I want a life sentence on them. I don’t know what, but something that reminds people what happened and who is responsible at that football club.
Death sentence is the only acceptable outcome mate how many have they dished out over the years that no one will ever get to hear of. If they were demoted their evil stench would still pollute the football world as another poster nailed it with it is like having a paedo next door and just having to live wi it THIS CANNOT HAPPEN.

Back