Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I’ve been in this thread since post #1 mate, I’m not talking about other clubs. Everton fans aren’t going to be calling celtic fans pedos.

Yes cutting your nose off to spite your face

“Im not contacting scottish fans because they dont like us”

Pretty much. We need pressure on ALL fronts. Thats how we got done. Its the only way.

Have you written to all the Scottish fans forums?

I can't / wouldn't be criticising anyone on this thread who has been putting effort in otherwise.

EEAzQNgXUAEeEva

Things must have felt incredibly awkward in that room.

They were contacted CB, just not by BN on this occasion.

It's a very personal and emotive subject and we've all got our thoughts on how we should deal with particular issues, albeit we rarely differ from each other. I'm happy to stick my head above the parapet and say that I'm one of the select few who are working on this and proud to be working alongside BN and many others.

BN can and will, speak up for himself, I don't doubt that for even a second, but you do him a great disservice in having a go at him for a small part of one issue, when we've collectively been dealing with hundreds of issues. You really should wind your neck in and you should be grateful for the work that he's doing. I'm far from being a 'brownnoser', but I will confidently state that anyone who genuinely seeks justice for the victims and their families should applaud the work he's did and continues to do.

I do understand that some will be frustrated that they can't get the full details of what's being worked on - we ALL get that, but the work that's being done within the group is incredible and the person you're having a pop at is the linchpin of the entire organisation. The guy is phenomenal and he continues to spend all of his free time and effort in getting justice for the victims in so many ways. I wish everyone could know what's going on, but the lurkers in here would have a field day. It's imperative that they know only what we want them to know.

Hopefully all will be revealed at a later date when the Chamber of Secrets is yet another Tescos. Until then please show the man the respect he's more than earned.

We work together as a team, each working to his/her strengths and we get the job in hand done. I'm proud to work alongside all of them, doing my little bit and you would be too. I sincerely mean that.

WATP (and don't let them forget it - EVER).
I’m not having a go at him at all, i’m voicing my opinion on the subject of contacting other clubs. I think its key to get momentum. If its just us pushing it then it comes across purely as point scoring/footballing reasons when that is not the case.

Having every other spfl member clubs fans putting pressure on Celtic is the only way this will work. Without that it’s, as i said, seen as point scoring. I hate hibs, i hate hearts i hate them all - but I would like them on board for this.

Go on any discussion board and this will not be a topic of conversation. Just like the HMRC issue - the only way the heat gets cranked up is when EVERYBODY is turning their oven on.

Wouldn't this decision lie with the police mate?

They would decide where they had their meeting.

I can't think for the life of me why Glasgow East Police Commander Patrick Murphy would make this venue his clearly preferred option.

There was a post on here a while back showing GCCs over use of The Piggery as a hire for seminars before was there not?

It's no surprise to me that various people use Parkhead or even Ibrox for hire of suites.

To use Parkhead for THIS specific event though when there are on going legal cases / pending ones is a right kick in the teeth of survivors though.

If this is from their genuine account, someone should be locked up for this, Police or not. I'm absolutely raging at this. This goes beyond any normal persons comprehension. It's stomach churningly vile.

The home of the biggest paedophile ring - IN THE WORLD, where numerous abuse was taking place and Police Scotland don't find this insensitive at the very least, or have any qualms about filling the coffers of the paedo harbourers either. This is incredible. I'm physically drained reading that sh!t.

I'm raging, drained and disgusted. Just imagine for a second how the multitude of victims and their families feel reading that. What's wrong with people? Really?

I fecking hate, hate, hate this country now. That's simply appalling.
This country is a cesspit

There was a post on here a while back showing GCCs over use of The Piggery as a hire for seminars before was there not?

It's no surprise to me that various people use Parkhead or even Ibrox for hire of suites.

To use Parkhead for THIS specific event though when there are on going legal cases / pending ones is a right kick in the teeth of survivors though.

I'm sure there was a thread mate and while I'm aware GCC use parkhead as no.1 choice, wouldn't the ultimate choice of venue be down to the police?

To truly establish the true (unt among a nest of (unts here.

The primary school teachers have conferences there as well. My wife came home from one with a Ceptic pen, which has mysteriously disappeared from our house.
Come clean now RF , Where did you put it ? Those crushed up broken pieces of green plastic at the bottom of your rubbish bin look very suspicious
Modern society is really very sick, in much need of help!

I'm sure there was a thread mate and while I'm aware GCC use parkhead as no.1 choice, wouldn't the ultimate choice of venue be down to the police?

To truly establish the true (unt among a nest of (unts here.

Oh yeah, I'd imagine so. Wouldn't have thought that the police would go through GCC for an event like this if it was in their remit.

I was only mentioning GCC as it triggered the thought about the previous post on here in my mind.

I'd imagine that the police / Patrick Murphy have chosen that venue for a reason.

News to me that GCC use Ibrox for seminars

I have not, not because i don’t want to.. but because i’m being smart about it. I have 3 usernames on 3 different boards and i’m getting that post count up, first

I didn't mean that post to sound as nippy as it possible did. Wasn't a criticism of you not possibly doing your bit...was just that I can't see criticism of what people are doing on here as worthwhile.

There are plenty including me, doing nothing / almost nothing by comparison.

I can understand BN94 taking the tact he did. If others choose to do something else and get some joy with it, more's the better.

The original post would be worth digging out. If only the search function worked...

Someone might have it in their bookmarks.

I have this on file from 2011. £90,000 to celtic, a £1,000 to Rangers.

Note how long 'Child Protection Meetings' have been going on there..

03/11

Celtic Park

Development and Regeneration Services

Meet the Buyer event.

£1,000.00

Cost was covered in full by Clyde Gateway and Healthy Working Lives.

04/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Literacy Conference

£3,750.00

05/11

Ibrox Stadium

Education Services

Child Protection Meeting

£600.00

Ibrox Stadium

Education Services

Child Protection Meeting

£600.00 (Second)

05/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Child Protection Coordinators Meeting

£1,000.00

08/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Nurture Group Conference

£3,300.00

09/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£8,369.00

11/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Additional Support for Learning (ASL) Conference

£14,243.96

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£1,056.67

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£991.67

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£1,095.67 (Second)

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Staff Development Co-ordinator (SDC) Training Event

£2,275.00

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Numeracy Conference

£4,566.67

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference, Education

£2,537.50

03/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Global Citizenship Conference

£2,383.33

04/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

£3,150.00

04/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

£2,434.04

07/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Education Conference

£3,813.33

09/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Learning & Teaching in Glasgow, from good to great

£3,535.83

10/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Moderation of Workbooks, E Y & Pr Heads (3 days)

£8,477.67

12/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

HT February Inset Training (3 days)

£3,161.67

12/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Facilitators Feb Inset Training (3 days)

£8,050.00

01/13

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£6,596.67

09/13

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£7,735.33

Over 3 years, 90 x more invested into celtic.

I’m not having a go at him at all, i’m voicing my opinion on the subject of contacting other clubs. I think its key to get momentum. If its just us pushing it then it comes across purely as point scoring/footballing reasons when that is not the case.

Having every other spfl member clubs fans putting pressure on Celtic is the only way this will work. Without that it’s, as i said, seen as point scoring. I hate hibs, i hate hearts i hate them all - but I would like them on board for this.

Go on any discussion board and this will not be a topic of conversation. Just like the HMRC issue - the only way the heat gets cranked up is when EVERYBODY is turning their oven on.

The point is mate, other Scottish clubs more or less don't care about the issue. If it was Rangers at the front of all of this they probably would. Two facts in two sentences.

As for cranking the heat up - there's been absolutely no let up in that respect, I can assure you.

You were/are still wrong in having a pop at BN. If you're not man enough to admit it on here, or by PM then that's your prerogative. I hope you will though. Everyone in here is pulling in the same direction and has their eye on the ball.

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't mean that post to sound as nippy as it possible did. Wasn't a criticism of you not possibly doing your bit...was just that I can't see criticism of what people are doing on here as worthwhile.

There are plenty including me, doing nothing / almost nothing by comparison.

I can understand BN94 taking the tact he did. If others choose to do something else and get some joy with it, more's the better.
I didn’t criticise him in anyway i just pointed out how this subject should come before any personal gripes we have.

Why limit ourself because we don’t like every other support in scotland. What happened to no-one likes us, we don’t care?

If every clubs fans are calling them pedos from the terrace, if even one club takes a banner to a game then its worked.

When it was us there were HMRC banners, tax man banners every other week - and it can be the same for them.

Fair enough if he decides he doesn’t want to but i’m offering an alternative viewpoint.

It's a very personal and emotive subject and we've all got our thoughts on how we should deal with particular issues, albeit we rarely differ from each other. I'm happy to stick my head above the parapet and say that I'm one of the select few who are working on this and proud to be working alongside BN and many others.

BN can and will, speak up for himself, I don't doubt that for even a second, but you do him a great disservice in having a go at him for a small part of one issue, when we've collectively been dealing with hundreds of issues. You really should wind your neck in and you should be grateful for the work that he's doing. I'm far from being a 'brownnoser', but I will confidently state that anyone who genuinely seeks justice for the victims and their families should applaud the work he's did and continues to do.

I do understand that some will be frustrated that they can't get the full details of what's being worked on - we ALL get that, but the work that's being done within the group is incredible and the person you're having a pop at is the linchpin of the entire organisation. The guy is phenomenal and he continues to spend all of his free time and effort in getting justice for the victims in so many ways. I wish everyone could know what's going on, but the lurkers in here would have a field day. It's imperative that they know only what we want them to know.

Hopefully all will be revealed at a later date when the Chamber of Secrets is yet another Tescos. Until then please show the man the respect he's more than earned.

We work together as a team, each working to his/her strengths and we get the job in hand done. I'm proud to work alongside all of them, doing my little bit and you would be too. I sincerely mean that.

I don't just 'like' this post, I 'really really like' it, and you, BN94, Tommy, Grigo Y, George Goudie and the many others devoting their free time to righting this massive wrong deserve ALL of our thanks and respect for what you are doing. With all this effort from so many people, you simply cannot fail.

I’m in the loop i know whats going on. For about the 10th time - I offered an alternative viewpoint isn’t that what a discussion board is for? In what way have i shown anyone on this thread disrespect? I’ve spoke highly of everyone involved, mostly jf right enough because he attended court cases and put himself through an awful lot, but i feel you big long post about how people need respect is misguided.

This is going seriously off topic, i apologise if anyone was offended by me suggesting we get every other club on board. I’ll work away myself and keep doing what i’m doing, i don’t need any validation for it.

I have 3 accounts on 3 boards which im trying to build up post count and rep. If anyone wants to join me feel free.

Wouldn't this decision lie with the police mate?

They would decide where they had their meeting.

I can't think for the life of me why Glasgow East Police Commander Patrick Murphy would make this venue his clearly preferred option.
I didn't realize this was their meeting. It read like they just attended a summit. My mistake if it was organized by them but that scum PR firm could have been pushing for this to be at the Paedo Dome regardless.

I’m in the loop i know whats going on. For about the 10th time - I offered an alternative viewpoint isn’t that what a discussion board is for? In what way have i shown anyone on this thread disrespect? I’ve spoke highly of everyone involved, mostly jf right enough because he attended court cases and put himself through an awful lot, but i feel you big long post about how people need respect is misguided.

This is going seriously off topic, i apologise if anyone was offended by me suggesting we get every other club on board. I’ll work away myself and keep doing what i’m doing, i don’t need any validation for it.

I have 3 accounts on 3 boards which im trying to build up post count and rep. If anyone wants to join me feel free, but in a few months time when the post count is up it would be good to have an army by my side to create momentum. That’s all i’m trying to say.

That's fair enough mate, at least you're doing your bit too.

I took umbrage to you criticising one of the group when you're not aware of all of the facts and I would do it again.

Once again, thanks for your reply though. We all need to stick together on this doing whatever we can.

I didn’t criticise him in anyway i just pointed out how this subject should come before any personal gripes we have.

Why limit ourself because we don’t like every other support in scotland. What happened to no-one likes us, we don’t care?

If every clubs fans are calling them pedos from the terrace, if even one club takes a banner to a game then its worked.

When it was us there were HMRC banners, tax man banners every other week - and it can be the same for them.

Fair enough if he decides he doesn’t want to but i’m offering an alternative viewpoint.

It came across as a criticism however you intended it to sound. He's made a decision for a reason and spent his time elsewhere where he sees fit.

You can offer your viewpoint and take a different tact with contacting them all and that's fine and dandy. I'm not wanting to get in to an argument / discussion with you over it either all the same. Any effort is positive if it's done constructively.

I really think two of the reasons that we saw us taking a beating on all fronts was that we, as the nations premier club and most successful one were always just waiting for opposition fans to take their pop at us. We continued to win more and more and when they had the chance, they took their swing at us. It had been building socially and politically for a couple of decades and fell at a good time for our detractors.

Secondly, it's easier to shout "what about the face painter?" and "Sevco" and get a laugh than it is to get involved in shouting "what about the wee 13 year old boy who was sodomised by a paedo"

It's not a nice thing to discuss and I truly believe that people shy away from it on that basis and I can, to an extent, understand it. It's hardly water cooler chat.

It came across as a criticism however you intended it to sound. He's made a decision for a reason and spent his time elsewhere where he sees fit.

You can offer your viewpoint and take a different tact with contacting them all and that's fine and dandy. I'm not wanting to get in to an argument / discussion with you over it either all the same. Any effort is positive if it's done constructively.

I really thing two of the reasons that we saw us taking a beating on all fronts was that we, as the nations premier club and most successful one were always just waiting for opposition fans to take their pop at us. We continued to win more and more and when they had the chance, they took their swing at us. It had been building socially and politically for a couple of decades and fell at a good time for our detractors.

Secondly, it's easier to shout "what about the face painter?" and "Sevco" and get a laugh than it is to get involved in shouting "what about the wee 13 year old boy who was sodomised by a paedo"

It's not a nice thing to discuss and I truly believe that people shy away from it on that basis and I can, to an extent, understand it. It's hardly water cooler chat.
The facepainter stuff etc all came out at the end. It was “think of the schools and hospitals” that was the peddle line.

Celtic are winning everything in sight so by theory the same momentum should be easy to build up. I truly believe when i say once one club gets on board they all will. A chance for an aberdeen, or a hibs/hearts to get second spot is too succulent for them to pass up. We have already seen Motherwell fans calling them pedos for 90 minutes.

As for justice - it will never be achieved by us alone. It just will not. It’s already been shot down as point scoring on many occasions.

The facepainter stuff etc all came out at the end. It was “think of the schools and hospitals” that was the peddle line.

Celtic are winning everything in sight so by theory the same momentum should be easy to build up. I truly believe when i say once one club gets on board they all will. A chance for an aberdeen, or a hibs/hearts to get second spot is too succulent for them to pass up. We have already seen Motherwell fans calling them pedos for 90 minutes.

I know. I was just using it as one of the many lines that is throw about by opposition fans.

You won't get the same momentum against Celtic that we got. Historically we're the biggest team in Scotland. Hatred of us is a decades long issue now. You can see even now as they're on their run of titles that we're the team people raise their game against more often than not.

People in positions of power / with a voice in the age group of 30 - 50 are the ones who grew up with our NIAR and the chips on their shoulders that created is there forever. Not just Celtic fans...all of Scottish football and the social and political climate changing in the country over those years did us no favours either.

You're right though. It does no harm in trying to sway other teams fans with knowledge that isn't spoken off out with this forum.

They don't seem to be interested mate, in fact any I have spoken too seem to buy into the it was a long time ago and things were different then.

This site is administered by the Glasgow Child Protection Committee Support Team.
If you have any suggestions about the site or any queries about the work of the Committee please contact us at the following
- e-mail - sw_glasgowcpc@glasgow.gov.uk
- telephone - 0141 420 5665

If any other Bears wanted to email GCC and ask why this event was held at a place where convicted paedophiles worked then @archimedes posted these contact details on the main thread relating to the specific conference

I think questions need to be asked about who organised this child protection seminar and why it was arranged at Celtic Park. Is this an insidious way of rehabiliting their image? Did no one think it crass?
That's exactly what it's an attempt to do SC , there are dark forces working in the background to deflect away from these paedo harbouring c****s.

This site is administered by the Glasgow Child Protection Committee Support Team.
If you have any suggestions about the site or any queries about the work of the Committee please contact us at the following
- e-mail - sw_glasgowcpc@glasgow.gov.uk
- telephone - 0141 420 5665

If any other Bears wanted to email GCC and ask why this event was held at a place where convicted paedophiles worked then @archimedes posted these contact details on the main thread relating to the specific conference

Email sent.

I have this on file from 2011. £90,000 to celtic, a £1,000 to Rangers.

Note how long 'Child Protection Meetings' have been going on there..

03/11

Celtic Park

Development and Regeneration Services

Meet the Buyer event.

£1,000.00

Cost was covered in full by Clyde Gateway and Healthy Working Lives.

04/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Literacy Conference

£3,750.00

05/11

Ibrox Stadium

Education Services

Child Protection Meeting

£600.00

Ibrox Stadium

Education Services

Child Protection Meeting

£600.00 (Second)

05/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Child Protection Coordinators Meeting

£1,000.00

08/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Nurture Group Conference

£3,300.00

09/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£8,369.00

11/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Additional Support for Learning (ASL) Conference

£14,243.96

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£1,056.67

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£991.67

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£1,095.67 (Second)

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

£2,275.00

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Numeracy Conference

£4,566.67

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference, Education

£2,537.50

03/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Global Citizenship Conference

£2,383.33

04/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

£3,150.00

04/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

£2,434.04

07/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Education Conference

£3,813.33

09/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Learning & Teaching in Glasgow, from good to great

£3,535.83

10/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Moderation of Workbooks, E Y & Pr Heads (3 days)

£8,477.67

12/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

HT February Inset Training (3 days)

£3,161.67

12/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Facilitators Feb Inset Training (3 days)

£8,050.00

01/13

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£6,596.67

09/13

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£7,735.33

Over 3 years, 90 x more invested into celtic.
Didn’t know the Mafia were operational in Glasgow as well , nice wee income racket going on there

Last edited:
A justice minister that can’t even spell justice, what chance have we got. Does anybody know what majority he had at the election. We need to get him out.

Glasgow Pollok. He has a majority of 6,482.

Yousaf (SNP) 15,316
Lamont (Labour) 8,834

Back