Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Formerly, I used to deal with responding to Freedom of Information requests. From memory, I think if the information retrieval would breach an upper limit then it could be refused.

This is why I suggest breaking the request down into bite sized chunks which are individually below the limit.

Good insight CAB.

Unless someone takes it by the horns and does it. It won’t happen mate, I wouldn’t know how too but I’m sure there are some well trusted Bears in here that could sort it out.

Yes, you know as well as me mate.

So many people were a bit pissed with the last RFFF & said they wouldn’t contribute again TT.

I gave money & was disappointed too but I’d 100% support it again for these different circumstances from what people have reminded us what that fund was actually for.

So many people were a bit pissed with the last RFFF & said they wouldn’t contribute again TT.

I gave money & was disappointed too but I’d 100% support it again for these different circumstances from what people have reminded us what that fund was actually for.
I think if you stated this clear purpose, that the funds would be used to pay for FOI requests and that anything left over would be split among the vicTIMs, I bet people would contribute as long as someone trustworthy and well known was running it.

Also, imagine the publicity and attention that it would attract to the cause! Rangers fans giving their own money to assist in fighting for these poor souls that were preyed upon and earmarking the remains of the funds to go to them.

Edit: the dissatisfaction with the FF as far as I could tell from all the way over here, listening to the podcasts and reading these forums, is that there wasn't really a clearly stated purpose for it or, if there was, it wasn't used the way many intended.

I think if you stated this clear purpose, that the funds would be used to pay for FOI requests and that anything left over would be split among the vicTIMs, I bet people would contribute as long as someone trustworthy and well known was running it.

Also, imagine the publicity and attention that it would attract to the cause! Rangers fans giving their own money to assist in fighting for these poor souls that were preyed upon and earmarking the remains of the funds to go to them.

Edit: the dissatisfaction with the FF as far as I could tell from all the way over here, listening to the podcasts and reading these forums, is that there wasn't really a clearly stated purpose for it or, if there was, it wasn't used the way many intended.

I do not think there will be any costs if it is played cleverly. Most public authorities won't bother with charges if the time taken to deal with the requests is not too onerous.

Use several people to request bits of information and you should get the full picture for nothing.

To ensure a successful fund raising round I would suggest a robust set of rules regarding how it would be spent and how it would be policed as a start.

I believe that there are more people than you think willing to contribute

I do not think there will be any costs if it is played cleverly. Most public authorities won't bother with charges if the time taken to deal with the requests is not too onerous.

Use several people to request bits of information and you should get the full picture for nothing.
The FOI response posted earlier mentioned a fee of 600 pounds. Was that because it was to broad of a request?

Even if we don't need it for FOI requests, might be a good idea to get more attention paid to the subject, hopefully get them justice and contribute to their ongoing treatment and well being.

The big, bad Rangers fans giving money to their most hated rivals makes a hell of an attention grabbing headline.

As the poster above says, have everything locked down so its very clear what the money will be used for and who qualifies for funds after the fight is complete.

I'm sure the mhedia will try to spin it but if that fund grew to any substantial amount, what are they going to be able to say??

Someone posted on here about asking for a fully independent investigation into all Scottish football. I think that is a great idea. Maybe that is an alternate track to take, don't even mention any club. Just demand a fully independent inquiry done by Westminster into ALL of Scottish football.

If it is truly independent, we all know where the chips will fall. Calling for one without mentioning clubs may get it going quicker.

Just a thought, someone maybe has already started this. We could have both tactics being deployed at the same time.

You would think than an Innocent Celtic FC should be leading the calls for an independent enquiry... The current accusations include...

- Celtic Boys Club and Celtic Football Club were connected in some way
- Celtic Football Club knew about the systematic rape of young children
- Celtic Football Club left abusers in place, even re-employed an abuser who went on to rape more children
- 100's of children were abused which has resulted in suicides and a possible murder
- children were taken to overseas tournaments which didn't exist where they were then raped
- Internal enquiries (into a seperate entity) didn't contact one single rape victim.
- the renaming of Celtic Boys Club, a club with an almost identical logo to Celtic FC, to St Patrick's had something to do with a large paedophile ring operating at the club
- That having 7 convictions of child rape at the same business somehow suggests there may be a paedophile ring allowed to operate there
- that having so many convictions over such a long period suggests a large cover-up operation has been in place to protect the good name of the club
- the PR company employed at the time of more press exposure to child rape was part of a series of strategies to deflect blame away from Celtic.

The SNP will surely be pushing for an independent review as well. People have been suggesting that...
- it may have been more than a slight oversight to miss out the Catholic Church and Celtic football club when investigating historical cases of child rape against children... Even after their leader was pressed on this in Holyrood
- one currently-serving SNP MSP equated the rape of children in one club to a tax-exemption payment scheme used by football clubs all over the UK
- one currently-serving SNP MSP admitted to being fully aware there was children being sexually abused at Celtic Boys Club
- the same currently-serving SNP MSP still sent his son there !!!!!!!!!!
- the justice secretary deleted his social media at a time when the families of victims, both dead and alive, have been pushing for an inquiry into how many children could be raped by so many now-convicted paedophiles over a 4/5 decade period in the same club
- Celtic FC and the SNP have tried to cover this up... Thus aiding, facilitating and directly causing more children to be raped.

This isn't going away now so you'd think the SNP and Celtic would be crying out for a full, independent enquiry into historical sexual abuse in Scottish Football.

The silence from Celtic (apart from a letter to a lawyer asking him to respect the due process of law and to go away) is the loudest thing I can hear.

I guess the child protection summit held in the home of sport and the Uks largest paedophile ring wasn’t considered newsworthy by the Times?

Not knocking Mr Horne. He’s done a great service. Just amazed and frustrated by that situation.

The Times and subsequent Sun stories about the boys club and Celtic being inextricably linked weren't published immediately after the results of the SFA's interim report was published. It had even been mentioned on this thread I think a couple of weeks before.. the fact the report was obviously singling out one club, although not by name.

The summit at Celtic Park may be reported on a slow news day in the near future.... Possibly after a statement or refusal to comment from PC Paddy Murphy or whatever his name was. It certainly has to be considered newsworthy... A child protection summit hosted in a building where a large paedophile ring raped children and tried and still tries to cover it up. You could almost laugh if it wasn't so utterly, utterly horrific.

You would think than an Innocent Celtic FC should be leading the calls for an independent enquiry... The current accusations include...

- Celtic Football Club left abusers in place, even re-employed an abuser who went on to rape more children
- 100's of children were abused which has resulted in suicides and a possible murder
- children were taken to overseas tournaments which didn't exist where they were then raped
- Internal enquiries (into a seperate entity) didn't contact one single rape victim.
- the renaming of Celtic Boys Club, a club with an almost identical logo to Celtic FC, to St Patrick's had something to do with a large paedophile ring operating at the club
- That having 7 convictions of child rape at the same business somehow suggests there may be a paedophile ring allowed to operate there
- that having so many convictions over such a long period suggests a large cover-up operation has been in place to protect the good name of the club
- the PR company employed at the time of more press exposure to child rape was part of a series of strategies to deflect blame away from Celtic.

The SNP will surely be pushing for an independent review as well. People have been suggesting that...
- it may have been more than a slight oversight to miss out the Catholic Church and Celtic football club when investigating historical cases of child rape against children... Even after their leader was pressed on this in Holyrood
- one currently-serving SNP MSP equated the rape of children in one club to a tax-exemption payment scheme used by football clubs all over the UK
- one currently-serving SNP MSP admitted to being fully aware there was children being sexually abused at Celtic Boys Club
- the justice secretary deleted his social media at a time when the families of victims, both dead and alive, have been pushing for an inquiry into how many children could be raped by so many now-convicted paedophiles over a 4/5 decade period in the same club
- Celtic FC and the SNP have tried to cover this up... Thus aiding, facilitating and directly causing more children to be raped.

This isn't going away now so you'd think the SNP and Celtic would be crying out for a full, independent enquiry into historical sexual abuse in Scottish Football.

The silence from Celtic (apart from a letter to a lawyer asking him to respect the due process of law and to go away) is the loudest thing I can hear.
That's a very concise and compact summing up of events, Kbhblue. A very good reference point for us all to spread word of this scandal that the scum want everyone to ignore.

Superb, but sad and sickening post, bud.
I've already suggested that your post be put to number one for ease of reference.
However, if I may, could ask that you consider if it should be emphasised and that no less than three of their managers know or knew of the abuse be added to your list.
Stein, who "kicked the perp out of the club".
McNeill, who spoke of the "open secret".
Although this has since been argued against.
And Macari, who had a player informing him of the abuse whilst in the US.

The Times and subsequent Sun stories about the boys club and Celtic being inextricably linked weren't published immediately after the results of the SFA's interim report was published. It had even been mentioned on this thread I think a couple of weeks before.. the fact the report was obviously singling out one club, although not by name.

The summit at Celtic Park may be reported on a slow news day in the near future.... Possibly after a statement or refusal to comment from PC Paddy Murphy or whatever his name was. It certainly has to be considered newsworthy... A child protection summit hosted in a building where a large paedophile ring raped children and tried and still tries to cover it up. You could almost laugh if it wasn't so utterly, utterly horrific.
Good post sir!

You know what's next, if it hasn't already started, is that these scumbags will start saying that Rangers fans are just bringing this up to STOP their 10 in a row. Like this hasn't been something we've talked about and asked justice to be served for decades!

And their compliant press will pick up on that but ignore the actual crimes and cover up from the east of Glasgow.

You’re actually correct KY. That has started.

And that’s the last thing I’ve heard from any bear on here to be fair to our guys.

Of course people will love the world to see what their club & their fans truly are, but the vast majority would put that after seeing justice for these abused people & their families.

As a bear I’m proud of that

That's what these cretins always conveniently ignore - if there had never been any child sexual abuse, or any cover-up, there would have been nothing for us to 'bring up'.

Their twisted morality puts sporting success above protecting children. Disgusting people.

Superb, but sad and sickening post, bud.
I've already suggested that your post be put to number one for ease of reference.
However, if I may, could ask that you consider if it should be emphasised and that no less than three of their managers know or knew of the abuse be added to your list.
Stein, who "kicked the perp out of the club".
McNeill, who spoke of the "open secret".
Although this has since been argued against.
And Macari, who had a player informing him of the abuse whilst in the US.

Yep good shout for stein/macari and McNeil.... it's not my list.. feel free to add what want you want and send it to as many places as you can (please do).

Could add to the list of accusations..

- managers, directors, and players knew about the open secret of children being abused
- convicted paedophiles being paid £1 million+ fees as suspected hush money
- current and previous directors claming never to have worked with convicted paedophiles, where records at company house show otherwise
- a previous director who you'd think should be getting hauled in for police questioning having a bad car crash which resulted in an injury which is medically impossible to exist
- several internal enquiries have dismissed "scurrilous" claims of child rape
- there has never been any suggestions of child rape at the club despite several internal enquiries which didn't contact any victims
- an abused child in the US was told not to mention anything and subsequently the rapist was sacked instead of being handed over to the police

There's probably more I could mention but it's pretty clear to anyone with half an ounce of sense that there is a reason that Celtic aren't pushing for an independent enquiry

Last edited:
Ok, you guys have inspired me,. Fired this off to a producer of 30 for 30 this morning.

_______

Dear ,

I know the subject line of this email probably looks suspicious but I had to attract your attention to it. I promise I'm not a foreigner looking for money, I just need some advice on who to contact about a story that need to be told in order to put a half to decades of child sexual abuse that very well could still be occurring, all with the aide of a modern democratically elected government, police and judicial system.

It appears the only way to finally get justice for the victims and ensure that people and organizations are held to account as well as be sure that this horrific systematic abuse is no longer occurring is to place pressure on all those authorities from without this country involved.

I have information I can send you that is more specific and will be hard to read. This is all information in the public domain and can be easily verified. Think Penn State on an industrial scale involving 6 convicted paedophiles, not just 1 and at least 7 or 8 more that have never been brought to justice.

While those individuals have been convicted, their employer who rehired one AFTER conviction to place him in authority over their child's club again, and continues to deflect and deny any responsibility or independent inquiry, has not been held accountable.

This is at one of the world's most successful sports clubs, one that continues to participate at just under the highest of levels of this sport. I apologize but I'm being intentionally vague because this is such an important issue to me and I would like to see how you respond to this email.

If you've ever watched 'The Keepers' or any show about the Roman Catholic Church and their scandalous cover up and enabling of paedophile priests, that will give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

I would really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction if you are not the person I need to contact. I have a great belief that the younger generation may not have the prejudices and pressures that have come to bear on most people my age, so I reached out to you.

Thank you so much for reading this email, I would be very appreciative of any reply.

KYBear_74

PS - My interest in this subject is due to my own experience with child abuse and because this is the country from which I emigrated decades ago. It sickens me to know that this is still happening. There is a growing momentum from the public to deal with this but, amazingly, due to politics the government is ignoring calls from survivors and the public for a fully independent inquiry.

_________

Fyi
The subject of the email read Please help...

Ok, you guys have inspired me,. Fired this off to a producer of 30 for 30 this morning.

_______

Dear ,

I know the subject line of this email probably looks suspicious but I had to attract your attention to it. I promise I'm not a foreigner looking for money, I just need some advice on who to contact about a story that need to be told in order to put a half to decades of child sexual abuse that very well could still be occurring, all with the aide of a modern democratically elected government, police and judicial system.

It appears the only way to finally get justice for the victims and ensure that people and organizations are held to account as well as be sure that this horrific systematic abuse is no longer occurring is to place pressure on all those authorities from without this country involved.

I have information I can send you that is more specific and will be hard to read. This is all information in the public domain and can be easily verified. Think Penn State on an industrial scale involving 6 convicted paedophiles, not just 1 and at least 7 or 8 more that have never been brought to justice.

While those individuals have been convicted, their employer who rehired one AFTER conviction to place him in authority over their child's club again, and continues to deflect and deny any responsibility or independent inquiry, has not been held accountable.

This is at one of the world's most successful sports clubs, one that continues to participate at just under the highest of levels of this sport. I apologize but I'm being intentionally vague because this is such an important issue to me and I would like to see how you respond to this email.

If you've ever watched 'The Keepers' or any show about the Roman Catholic Church and their scandalous cover up and enabling of paedophile priests, that will give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

I would really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction if you are not the person I need to contact. I have a great belief that the younger generation may not have the prejudices and pressures that have come to bear on most people my age, so I reached out to you.

Thank you so much for reading this email, I would be very appreciative of any reply.

KYBear_74

PS - My interest in this subject is due to my own experience with child abuse and because this is the country from which I emigrated decades ago. It sickens me to know that this is still happening. There is a growing momentum from the public to deal with this but, amazingly, due to politics the government is ignoring calls from survivors and the public for a fully independent inquiry.

_________

Fyi
Followed up with this because I forgot :

Please excuse the spelling errors in my previous email, I'm in my phone! Lol

I also forgot to mention that some of this abuse occurred on American soil during a trip to play teams here. That abuse was also not reported to police.

_______

Dear ,

KYBear_74

_________

Fyi

Great job KY !!!

It does get a grip of you

Followed up with this because I forgot :

Please excuse the spelling errors in my previous email, I'm in my phone! Lol

I also forgot to mention that some of this abuse occurred on American soil during a trip to play teams here. That abuse was also not reported to police.
I’m not sure if your aware that the police in Kearny are now well aware of the situation. I’m not saying you don’t know that personally but I’ve noticed recently that I don’t think a few posters are aware that the police in Kearny have opened an investigation. I’m just informing posters that don’t know that this is the case.

I am not on twitter and don't know how to find the original post, but if it is in relation to a Freedom of Information request, then just break it down and ask for say 50% of the info or info between defined dates.

When you receive it, then just stick in another request.
Indeed, there were aound 30 questions, some of them asking for info in some depth.
Break it down into small pieces, and submit one question at a time. Also queries relating to PS should be sent directly to them. There is a form on the PS site which allows you to do this.

I’m not sure if your aware that the police in Kearny are now well aware of the situation. I’m not saying you don’t know that personally but I’ve noticed recently that I don’t think a few posters are aware that the police in Kearny have opened an investigation. I’m just informing posters that don’t know that this is the case.
Yes, I was but appreciate the follow up.

With @Kbhblue permission, I will send his synopsis and include the Kearny info as well should she respond.

Excellent post.

With @Kbhblue permission, I will send his synopsis and include the Kearny info as well should she respond.

Of course. There's probably a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in there and surely extra things you can add or write better but please feel free to share anything I ever post with anybody you like.

Just out of interest on a scale of 1 to 10 what chance do people on here think that celtic are going to hammered hard via sanctions and compensation. We can all see it and know what should happen but the governing bodies and people involved in the cover up really fill me with fear on this.
Sadly the cowards that run scotshit football are controlled by the scum who run celtc. Therefore I doubt if any action will be taken by sfa/spfl/cfc via sanctions. They will take the easy way out by doing feck all and try to pass the buck on to their members who are 99% controlled by the scum and liewell.

Sadly the cowards that run scotshit football are controlled by the scum who run celtc. Therefore I doubt if any action will be taken by sfa/spfl/cfc via sanctions. They will take the easy way out by doing feck all and try to pass the buck on to their members who are 99% controlled by the scum and liewell.
Hopefully we'll bring multiple points of pressure to bear on UEFA and FIFA by the release of the documentary already being worked on and others. There are multiple holes in the dam, these deviants and the people who enable and protect them can't plug them all at once and that thing is going to come tumbling down. Hope is washes all these bastards away.

Hopefully we'll bring multiple points of pressure to bear on UEFA and FIFA by the release of the documentary already being worked on and others. There are multiple holes in the dam, these deviants and the people who enable and protect them can't plug them all at once and that thing is going to come tumbling down. Hope is washes all these bastards away.
I hope you're right and wish you all the best.Here's to justice.

When it comes to sanctions then the SFA will have no say. UEFA imo will be in control of that. Along with Celtic, I believe the SNP, Police Scotland and also the SFA will be put in front of this inquiry. Everyone of them have questions to answer. Especially the under qualified justice secretary.

When it comes to sanctions then the SFA will have no say. UEFA imo will be in control of that. Along with Celtic, I believe the SNP, Police Scotland and also the SFA will be put in front of this inquiry. Everyone of them have questions to answer. Especially the under qualified justice secretary.
You're exactly right. This inquiry HAS to be conducted from Westminster and UEFA/FIFA. My only concern with that is that this is a world wide issue with men in positions of power.

Jeffrey Epstein didn't last long and he was under suicide watch!

Too many people had no idea what it was they were contributing to but wanted to complain about how it was to be used despite the point of it being clear as day on the website.

If someone set up a fund with specific aims for the issues we now face, people would still donate.

Good work. Really, I think this is the strategy that would burst the dam the quickest.

There's a real scoop here for someone in the US, especially with some crimes happening on their own soil with the shameful cover up that followed, bribing of the parents/victim and fleeing out of the country to 'evade US justice' angles; a conspiracy all being played out in a NJ airport. That stuff's dynamite for US media.

The fact that it's part of a much bigger scandal not only involving the club itself (not forgetting the dodgy business practices that were afoot between club and felons, to use their lingo) spanning decades with multiple perpetrators (many identified & convicted and many more not and perhaps still 'active'), but then also the apparent collusion of authorities and media to keep it hushed up added on top, not to mention the links to the bigger international catholic institutions abuse scandal and a suspicious murder thrown in for good measure, and even all that is just the tip of the iceberg.

At least one of the convicted sexual predators even lives/lived in the US does/did he not? How did he get entry into the country? Was he helped? Did he lie in his applications? What was he doing over there? Who were his associates? Did he have access to children? How was he funding himself? Was he running buisnesses and who were his partners? In other words is there more abuse/fraud to be uncovered on US soil and perhaps beyond? If only someone were to start digging, who knows where it could lead.

There are famous fans also that are US citizens too who are conspicuous in their silence are there not? Billy Connolly mentioned the trips to NJ in his program as others have said but not the abuse that took place there. And Rod Stewart never stops talking up his 'beloved club'. It's about time somebody stuck a mic under his nose and asked him some difficult questions about turning a blind eye and continuing to support and promote an organisation so morally repugnant that anyone who still does, especially so publically, must surely be viewed with suspicion and disdain also. Mud this thick surely sticks, or at least it should in any moral society.

I'm sure I could go on but if no-one in the states wants to pick this up and run with it then I'd be completely bewildered. If this isn't a story of a lifetime and a career maker then I really don't know what is.

So, I'm sure if you keep fishing someone will eventually take the bait over there. So many of the good folk on here have already done so much of the legwork. It's all here waiting for someone with the know-how and platform to put it all together and perhaps even add to it, and take it to the next level to a far wider audience.

I honestly believe that bad publicity in the USA is what the SNP fear the most. I've no doubt that they'd take face saving action immediately and order a public enquiry at the first hint of contact from across the pond asking for comments about their conduct in this matter. All of a sudden they'd be the holier-than-thou moral guardians of the universe. They'd have no choice but to do the right thing at last.

Last edited:
OK, sorry to be so ignorant and keep asking questions but what is the significance of asking for a pound? I'm almost scared of what the answer is with these scum!

As has been stated in this thread, one of the two parents (imagine how their kids will turn out) tried to embarrass Kenny by offering him a pound, as in payment for the abuse he'd suffered. Absolute scum.

Clowns like them just shouldn't have kids when they've only got a handful of brain cells between them.

As has been stated in this thread, one of the two parents (imagine how their kids will turn out) tried to embarrass Kenny by offering him a pound, as in payment for the abuse he'd suffered. Absolute scum.

Clowns like them just shouldn't have kids when they've only got a handful of brain cells between them.
To me this is a particulary vile example of what the victims are up against from their own community no less, never mind everything else they have to deal with. It's a pattern we've seen repeated throughout the world in cults. It's now clear that catholicism is no exception to the rule, quite the opposite in fact. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Good work. Really, I think this is the strategy that would burst the dam the quickest.

There's a real scoop here for someone in the US, especially with some crimes happening on their own soil with the shameful cover up that followed, bribing of the parents/victim and fleeing out of the country to 'evade US justice' angles; a conspiracy all being played out in a NJ airport. That stuff's dynamite for US media.

The fact that it's part of a much bigger scandal not only involving the club itself (not forgetting the dodgy business practices that were afoot between club and felons, to use their lingo) spanning decades with multiple perpetrators (many identified & convicted and many more not and perhaps still 'active'), but then also the apparent collusion of authorities and media to keep it hushed up added on top, not to mention the links to the bigger international catholic institutions abuse scandal and a suspicious murder thrown in for good measure, and even all that is just the tip of the iceberg.

At least one of the convicted sexual predators even lives/lived in the US does/did he not? How did he get entry into the country? Was he helped? Did he lie in his applications? What was he doing over there? Who were his associates? Did he have access to children? How was he funding himself? Was he running buisnesses and who were his partners? In other words is there more abuse/fraud to be uncovered on US soil and perhaps beyond? If only someone were to start digging, who knows where it could lead.

There are famous fans also that are US citizens too who are conspicuous in their silence are there not? Billy Connolly mentioned the trips to NJ in his program as others have said but not the abuse that took place there. And Rod Stewart never stops talking up his 'beloved club'. It's about time somebody stuck a mic under his nose and asked him some difficult questions about turning a blind eye and continuing to support and promote an organisation so morally repugnant that anyone who still does, especially so publically, must surely be viewed with suspicion and disdain also. Mud this thick surely sticks, or at least it should in any moral society.

I'm sure I could go on but if no-one in the states wants to pick this up and run with it then I'd be completely bewildered. If this isn't a story of a lifetime and a career maker then I really don't know what is.

So, I'm sure if you keep fishing someone will eventually take the bait over there. So many of the good folk on here have already done so much of the legwork. It's all here waiting for someone with the know-how and platform to put it all together and perhaps even add to it, and take it to the next level to a far wider audience.

I honestly believe that bad publicity in the USA is what the SNP fear the most. I've no doubt that they'd take face saving action immediately and order a public enquiry at the first hint of contact from across the pond asking for comments about their conduct in this matter. All of a sudden they'd be the holier-than-thou moral guardians of the universe. They'd have no choice but to do the right thing at last.
Reference the press in NJ, I did get a positive reply. This is after contacting various media outlets in the States including The Boston Globe amongst others.

A timeline of events including the airport conversation that has been stated as fact was also sent to a certain journalist in NJ. This journalist then took up the case ( the reply was previously posted ).

Everything was then handed to the police chief and forwarded to the Hudson prosecutors dept.

I then decided to contact the police directly in Kearny and also received a reply (also previously posted). It was then explained to me by the journalist and the police that it was under investigation.

Since then any new evidence that has come to light or any new information has also been forwarded to the appropriate authorities stateside by people working behind the scenes.

I understand the frustration that it has gone quiet for now but my understanding is that evidence is being gathered and I imagine this actually goes deeper than we all think.

I can also assure you that there are members living stateside putting on the pressure. A lot of effort has been put in by myself and a few others reference Kearny. All we needed was one hit and we got it.

Believe me there is nobody more frustrated for the victims than us that have put the effort in to seek justice. The fight continues.

Last edited:
reply from good morning britain office

Dear Tommy,

Thank you for your email.

I will pass the topic suggestion on to our Planning department for consideration and if they should decide to include this item on the show then one of our researchers may contact you.

Meanwhile, if you have not already done so, you might wish to contact the regional ITV news service, which covers the area where you live, to see if they would be able to do a story with you. A full list of contact details for all the UK's regional ITV news services can be found online at:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in our programme.

If I can be of any further help in the future, please do get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Sally

Viewer Services Officer - Good Morning Britain

reply from good morning britain office

Dear Tommy,

Thank you for your email.

I will pass the topic suggestion on to our Planning department for consideration and if they should decide to include this item on the show then one of our researchers may contact you.

Meanwhile, if you have not already done so, you might wish to contact the regional ITV news service, which covers the area where you live, to see if they would be able to do a story with you. A full list of contact details for all the UK's regional ITV news services can be found online at:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in our programme.

If I can be of any further help in the future, please do get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Sally

Viewer Services Officer - Good Morning Britain
Tommy strikes again. Outstanding.

Back