Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I wish the excellent people that put up these fantastic blogs would update them with the last decade worth of sleeze uncovered.

Interested to read this part...

• 1994: New Celtic boss Tommy Burnsattempts to bring Frank Cairney back to Parkstead. Fergus McCann refuses following outrage from fans in New Jersey.
Wonder if the outraged are still outraged and if we could contact to gather any further evidence?...

Follow up sent to piers morgan & this morning.

Dear Piers,

Further to my previous email ,can you please take this story up to an unvestigatory level,or put us in touch with someone ,who may be willing to expose this clubs repeated employment of paedophiles and then covering up,harbouring,enabling and facilitating their sexual crimes.

I'm sure a few of the victims would even consider appearing on itvs "this morning" ,if they could fit them in,hear their horrific story of the abuse and how they lost loved ones as a result of this clubs paedophilia.
Any exposure of this clubs horrific ,historic sexual crimes would go some way to get justice for the victims.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely

Follow up sent to piers morgan & this morning.

Dear Piers,

Further to my previous email ,can you please take this story up to an unvestigatory level,or put us in touch with someone ,who may be willing to expose this clubs repeated employment of paedophiles and then covering up,harbouring,enabling and facilitating their sexual crimes.

I'm sure a few of the victims would even consider appearing on itvs "this morning" ,if they could fit them in,hear their horrific story of the abuse and how they lost loved ones as a result of this clubs paedophilia.
Any exposure of this clubs horrific ,historic sexual crimes would go some way to get justice for the victims.

Yours sincerely

Piers Morgan would seriously do them damage @Tommy. Could you imagine Celtic fans watching GMB one morning then he comes out with that. The Tims would be fleein.

A significant 'block' to the prosecution of civil claims against Seperate Entity FC is the (admittedly small) risk to claimants of losing & requiring to bear defender's legal costs. It seems Qualified One-way Cost Shifting (QOCS) may be delayed in Scotland for a few more months. QOCS removes that risk to claimants. It's only a matter of time. CFC/their lawyer should've set up a commission to quickly & quietly settle claims.

And that stuff about John Chalmers was BS too mate.

He was my school teacher & took the school team too that I played in. Never ever one rumour about that stuff. I also have a mate that was a scout & he knew him for years after that who said it was total bull.
If anybody had anything on us I think we all know they would have been after us before now, at the end of the day you do the right thing when you find out about wrong-doings at your club you don't try and hide it for 40+ years and deny it was anything to do with you

Just a wee after thought for the keyboard warriors on here.
Sturgoon and co are now under pressure,after making a complete arse of the new childrens hospital in edinburgh ( 2 years late and 16m to repair the faults and counting),along with a finance minister ,who can't provide any paperwork or evidence for a missing 10m spend.....the mps are demanding heads to roll.
Now's the time to re-send emails again to this lot and apply even more pressure on them by demanding the full,indrpendent public inquiry the victims deserve.
Krank up the heat on krankie......they're too busy reciting their nationalist dirge and digging out their thingummyjig gear for westmister,they're taking their eyes off the ball.

You couldn't make this shit up, it's like an episode of Drop the Dead Donkey.

Absolutely stunned by this so I sent the following email to Glasgow CPC :-

Hi,

It has come to my attention that a Child Protection summit was held at Celtic Park on the 5th September 2019. I am quite frankly absolutely astonished at the choice of venue. It is well documented that children were sexually abused within the ground, the changing rooms, the showers and bath areas of that football ground and that there are many on-going cases against Celtic FC for historic sexual abuse. There were over 250 semi-naked and naked pictures of young children found in a storeroom in Celtic Park. It would certainly appear that there was a paedophile ring operating out of Celtic Park for possibly 30 to 40 years. Many of the crimes against these children were known of by senior officials at the club but weren’t reported to the Police or authorities and were in fact covered up to protect the “good name“ of Celtic FC. To hold a Child Protection summit at this venue is particularly insensitive to the feelings of the many surviving victims of these crimes. I would be grateful if you could explain the reasons for choosing this venue and would ask you to consider very carefully holding any future events within Celtic Park.

Yours Sincerely *****

Just a wee after thought for the keyboard warriors on here.
Sturgoon and co are now under pressure,after making a complete arse of the new childrens hospital in edinburgh ( 2 years late and 16m to repair the faults and counting),along with a finance minister ,who can't provide any paperwork or evidence for a missing 10m spend.....the mps are demanding heads to roll.
Now's the time to re-send emails again to this lot and apply even more pressure on them by demanding the full,indrpendent public inquiry the victims deserve.
Krank up the heat on krankie......they're too busy reciting their nationalist dirge and digging out their thingummyjig gear for westmister,they're taking their eyes off the ball.
Add Super Alex the fondler into the mix and they really need a diversion as the Brexit cafafal won’t see them through another election

Absolutely stunned by this so I sent the following email to Glasgow CPC :-

Hi,

It has come to my attention that a Child Protection summit was held at Celtic Park on the 5th September 2019. I am quite frankly absolutely astonished at the choice of venue. It is well documented that children were sexually abused within the ground, the changing rooms, the showers and bath areas of that football ground and that there are many on-going cases against Celtic FC for historic sexual abuse. There were over 250 semi-naked and naked pictures of young children found in a storeroom in Celtic Park. It would certainly appear that there was a paedophile ring operating out of Celtic Park for possibly 30 to 40 years. Many of the crimes against these children were known of by senior officials at the club but weren’t reported to the Police or authorities and were in fact covered up to protect the “good name“ of Celtic FC. To hold a Child Protection summit at this venue is particularly insensitive to the feelings of the many surviving victims of these crimes. I would be grateful if you could explain the reasons for choosing this venue and would ask you to consider very carefully holding any future events within Celtic Park.

Yours Sincerely *****

Well done 4M

Email forwarded to itvs this morning...

ATTN: THIS MORNINGS PROGRAMMING TEAM.

Please find for your information,a copy of my emails to Piers Morgan,asking for him or yourselves to carry a story on the victims of glasgow celtic fcs horriffic,historic sexual abuse crimes of the past 40 years and the effect it has had on families,whose loved ones died as a result of their deviant sex crimes.
There are victims willing to speak and i'm sure they would love the chance to talk about it on your programme and add further exposure against this club,especially in light of the 20 test cases going to court in scotland in the next few weeks,followed by at least another 80.
This club has employed,then re-employed convicted paedophiles and then harboured them,enabled them,facilitated them to commit their depraved acts of abuse and then covered it up by a web of deceit ,lies and signed NDAs to this day.
They also perpetrated sexual abuse crimes worldwide in europe and america (where one of the jailed paedophiles is under investigation by hudson county police dept).
This story needs told and if told,could be explosive and would surely bring a host of awards to your show.

Can you help?...will you help?.

Yours sincerely

Email forwarded to itvs this morning...

ATTN: THIS MORNINGS PROGRAMMING TEAM.

Please find for your information,a copy of my emails to Piers Morgan,asking for him or yourselves to carry a story on the victims of glasgow celtic fcs horriffic,historic sexual abuse crimes of the past 40 years and the effect it has had on families,whose loved ones died as a result of their deviant sex crimes.
There are victims willing to speak and i'm sure they would love the chance to talk about it on your programme and add further exposure against this club,especially in light of the 20 test cases going to court in scotland in the next few weeks,followed by at least another 80.
This club has employed,then re-employed convicted paedophiles and then harboured them,enabled them,facilitated them to commit their depraved acts of abuse and then covered it up by a web of deceit ,lies and signed NDAs to this day.
They also perpetrated sexual abuse crimes worldwide in europe and america (where one of the jailed paedophiles is under investigation by hudson county police dept).
This story needs told and if told,could be explosive and would surely bring a host of awards to your show.

Can you help?...will you help?.

Yours sincerely

Well done Tommy. I can’t help
Thinking that Morgan would get right into this if given licence.

I have a couple of acquaintances that support the club like no other and from the start of the season there whole focus , passion and desire is to get to 10 in a row. These guys are intelligent and informed people not like the majority of the knuckledraggers that frequent torbett towers. What has really shocked me though is that any time I dare to suggest the horrors of the past 50 years they either quickly change the subject or starting making jokes about peadophilia. I truly believe they are so obsessed about this goal that nothing is going to get in the way . Not even the sexual abuse of children. They have mentioned the money the club could potentially make with 10 in a row videos etc. and even loosely suggest that the money could compensate the victims . Unbelievable. Let’s wait till 10 in a row is in the bag and then we will look after all you poor souls who were molested and raped . This to me is the mindset we are all up against.

Even as you say they are intelligent men those supporters in fact the whole vile club just don't want to face up to what their club has done and what damage is still being done it is abhorrent what their doing to the victims and their families like something from the dark ages ffs

So they can't give you the information that's requested because it would cost more than £600 imo they would come up with any excuse not to give out the information
I can give £100 towards the cost of getting the requested info, if anyone else wants to contribute.

Give them no excuse not to provide.

I've not posted on this thread because I'm in the peak period with work. But I have kept upto date with the thread, so if anyone else better placed than me can arrange something to get the funds required to stop this scum witholding any info I'm more than happy to contribute.

Last edited:
I'll can give £100 towards the cost of getting the requested info, if anyone else wants to contribute.

I've not posted on this thread because I'm in the peak period with work. But I have kept upto date with the thread, so if anyone else better placed than me can arrange something to get the funds required to stop this scum witholding any info I'm more than happy to contribute.

We really need to get a new RFFF. So many issues we could deal with.

Mate this isn’t a game being played here it peoples lives and memories of those who couldn’t stand living with themselves, justice is what many are striving for and 10 in a row doesn’t come into it in anyway.

We win football matches to do that
I understand that, just verbalizing what everyone here knows will be yet another tactic to minimize/deflect by the scum. Well aware that lives have been ruined and lost literally.

You’re actually correct KY. That has started.

And that’s the last thing I’ve heard from any bear on here to be fair to our guys.

Of course people will love the world to see what their club & their fans truly are, but the vast majority would put that after seeing justice for these abused people & their families.

As a bear I’m proud of that

Exactly. It's completely secondary to their tainted run of championships. Tainted in numerous ways.

Email sent to U.E.F.A.

To:patrick.gasser@uefa.ch

‎11‎ ‎Sep at ‎14‎:‎23

Dear Patrick,

I can't for the life of me understand why your organisation won't take action against one of your member clubs who regularly compete in your competitions.
There has been an industrial sized paedophile ring operating from within Celtic F.C. for over 4 decades and it has been facilitated and covered up by Celtic F.C.

You have advised colleagues of mine that you have passed the "problem" onto the S.F.A. to deal with. The S.F.A. are incompetent and corrupt to the core influenced by Celtic C.E.O. Peter Lawwell who holds authority over the S.F.A. and also now at your organisation U.E.F.A.

In any other walk of life this would be construed as a conflict of interest, given that Mr Lawwell was financial controller at Celtic F.C. and authorised the payment of £1million pounds to convicted paedophile Jim Torbett's company The Trophy Centre, allegedly as hush money, in order to protect the "good name of the club"?

Surely this club have breached U.E.F.A. rules regarding holding a license to operate? If not then it must be the case that U.E.F.A. are happy to condone child abuse and the operation of paedophile rings at their member club's.

Just recently Mr Lawwell announced that the club had carried out a secret 2 year "investigation", an investigation that never reported to Police Scotland, an investigation that never spoke with any of the victims of which it is believed to number over 100, an investigation that failed to notify the London Stock Exchange.

To this day Celtic F.C. continue to deny,deflect and cover up the abuse , which could still be happening as i type, surely U.E.F.A. has "A DUTY OF CARE" to protect children from these beasts, if not then it has to be assumed that there are paedophile enablers and protectors operating at your organisation.

Celtic F.C. recently admitted liability and paid a 6 figure compensation award to one of the abused who took legal action against them, it is alleged that they tried to get the victim to accept an N.D.A. to which he rightly refused, there are 20 court cases ready to start against this club in the near future,

How can you condone this situation and continue to allow this club to operate and take money from your organisation and from sponsors?, it is prolonging the agony and torment for the survivors of this abuse, abuse that has incidently led to 3 suicides and one possible murder by a Celtic F.C. employee in 1996 by Jim McCafferty.

If you have any conscience and morals Patrick, you will ensure that something is done regarding this International scandal the likes of which has never been seen before, Yes International Patrick as this club has facilitated abuse in the U.S.A. and several European countries.

The S.F.A. will not carry out an Independent or thorough investigation as they have known about this for decades and done Nothing. The political system in Scotland have also failed to protect and support the victims, How Many More Lives Must Be Lost Patrick before this club are dealt with and their paedophile ring broken up, there are still up to another 8 Celtic F.C. employees who were named by Mr Hugh Birt ,a Celtic Boys Club official who backed by Mr Gerry McSherry handed a list of 14 named abusers to the police, who incidently also appear complicit in covering this sordid affair.

Please Patrick, don't be on the end game list of names who KNEW and done Nothing, there are countless tortured victims who need closure and recompense to try to rebuild their shattered lives, please Partick ,Do The Right Thing.

Regards
Excellent RK, that is a fantastic e-mail, well said Sir.

Someone posted on here about asking for a fully independent investigation into all Scottish football. I think that is a great idea. Maybe that is an alternate track to take, don't even mention any club. Just demand a fully independent inquiry done by Westminster into ALL of Scottish football.

If it is truly independent, we all know where the chips will fall. Calling for one without mentioning clubs may get it going quicker.

Just a thought, someone maybe has already started this. We could have both tactics being deployed at the same time.

Someone posted on here about asking for a fully independent investigation into all Scottish football. I think that is a great idea. Maybe that is an alternate track to take, don't even mention any club. Just demand a fully independent inquiry done by Westminster into ALL of Scottish football.

If it is truly independent, we all know where the chips will fall. Calling for one without mentioning clubs may get it going quicker.

Just a thought, someone maybe has already started this. We could have both tactics being deployed at the same time.

I think 90% of bears would support that KY.

I can give £100 towards the cost of getting the requested info, if anyone else wants to contribute.

Outstanding!! I did think of suggesting the same idea but wasn't sure how that would go down I also would be more than happy to chip in

I would 100% support that mate. I’ve suggested it two or three times in recent months but there doesn’t seem to be a consensus for it. I don’t know why.

I would defo support anyone that took up the baton with that.

Although I personally couldn't free the time to run that full time myself, I'd be willing to assist where and when possible to help bring justice for the victims.

Latest posts

Back