When Halliday got robbed and the boy scored

It was soft but probably a foul. Halliday was really poor, though. Should have handled the situation far better.

I will add, if it had been the other way round I would have been complaining if a foul had been given.

Halliday got extremely lucky I thought. Forget the foul, him dallying on the ball is the same sort of basic mistake he was making three years ago under Warburton.

He doesn't fanny about and we're not even discussing this.

Yes. He had loads of time to deal with that ball. Far too sloppy.

Collum today was fucking chronic. Allowed a Livingston player being subbed to walk all the way over the pitch from the Govan instead of papping the c.unt off at the Govan side as you now can with the new rules. Gives the Livingston player a 2nd yellow for violent conduct instead of straight red?....

Halliday got extremely lucky I thought. Forget the foul, him dallying on the ball is the same sort of basic mistake he was making three years ago under Warburton.

He doesn't fanny about and we're not even discussing this.

He shouldn't be getting picked then we wouldn't have to be discussing how poor he is.

East Fife was the final straw, he's garbage.

I’m in GR3 and to be honest it never looked like a foul, looked like Halliday got off with one. Did McGregor need to come out like that?

Will need to see it again mind you to be 100% sure.

Just as an aside - McGregor needs to stop having those mental blood rushes when he charges out to the striker. They never come off for him and he'd have been just as culpable if it'd cost us.

He played for the foul. He didn't know what to do, but he knew Columb would blow on contact, so stopped and guy barely touched him.

Collum today was fucking chronic. Allowed a Livingston player being subbed to walk all the way over the pitch from the Govan instead of papping the c.unt off at the Govan side as you now can with the new rules. Gives the Livingston player a 2nd yellow for violent conduct instead of straight red?....
He seemed to indicate that he didn't want the player walking around the pitch in front of the fans. Basically means that the new rule won't apply at Ibrox.

Maybe I have to watch it again but I thought the forward put his hands on Halliday's back. That is always a foul, soft but it is usually given.
That forward had a great game.

Seen that today mate as well , Tav lost the rag at him telling him he should have walked of at the Govan side which was only a couple of yards away , Referees decisions can be down to interpretation but in this case its a rule change ,the substituted player must leave by the nearest line . When Tav pointed it out he should have accepted his mistake and made the player turn around and leave by the Govan but he ignored Tav and let him meander of the long way
Mind you maybe they haven't changed that rule in the Rangers Rule Book for refs or maybe he was just cheating again

It was a push in the back although Halliday ought to have had it back to Greegs anyway and he certainly was causing unnecessary problems the way he went about defending it.

Going by collums rule of “any contacts a foul” then yes. Absolute worst c*nt of a ref.

This all day long, some of the stuff he was blowing the whistle for was ludicrous.

Who referee's the game when he tells a players to exit the pitch at a substitution and the player just ignores him and walks off to the other side ?

Back