When Halliday got robbed and the boy scored

Was it a foul? Couldn’t see too clearly from Copland but it looked like Halliday was a bit too casual and not that much in it.

Thought he got away with 1 there.

It's the sort of thing which happens to us week in, week out. I was surprised he gave it but it was a foul on Halliday. Did you see the foul he gave Livi for an Arfield tackle where he clearly won the ball. If that's a foul, I'm taking the one on Halliday all day. .

Just watched the highlights.

If their penalty was a foul( which I think it was) then Halliday was also fouled. Both barged from the back and bowled over.
Halliday didn't "get away with one". He was fouled.
IMHO caveat

Just watched Sportscene. Seems I was wrong. I thought the pen was for Aribo's push on the Livy player. Didn't notice the Arfield trip. My bad.
Still a foul on Halliday, though
Chist I am drunk so Ian no quite what to say.

Katic was horrendous yesterday,Goldson was the better of the 2 quite easily.
Agree Goldson covered a lot for Niko yesterday. They are both also offering a threat at set pieces though which I think people are underestimating; Goldson in particular this season seems to be on the end of a lot.

Katic was horrendous yesterday,Goldson was the better of the 2 quite easily.
Absolutely correct.
Katic gets a free ride on here for spme reason or another.
I don't have too much of a problem with this but, like with the press, I'd like a bit of balance and fairness.

Think it probably was a foul but Halliday's defending was atrocious.

Absolutely correct.
Katic gets a free ride on here for spme reason or another.
I don't have too much of a problem with this but, like with the press, I'd like a bit of balance and fairness.

Katic was definitely shaky the other day.

Yes it was a foul if it happened at the other end they would have been screaming for a foul

Just watched the highlights.

If their penalty was a foul( which I think it was) then Halliday was also fouled. Both barged from the back and bowled over.
Halliday didn't "get away with one". He was fouled.
IMHO caveat

Just watched Sportscene. Seems I was wrong. I thought the pen was for Aribo's push on the Livy player. Didn't notice the Arfield trip. My bad.
Still a foul on Halliday, though

Eh? Their penalty was from a slide tackle.

Foul goes against us, we round the keeper and score, then every one on this thread and inside Ibrox are going off on one calling the referee a cheat. Guaranteed.

We got off with one, I'm just surprised Collum blew for a foul as he's a terrible referee.

Every time I see a post with Halliday’s name on it I know it’s going to be a witch-hunt.
We did it with Bob Malcolm,Charlie Adam and Stuart Munro too name just a few,our support seems to need a home whipping boy and by Christ we give them laldy.
I thought it was a foul and one of the few things that Colum got right.@

Back