Tim just threw an iron out of window at bears

To all the Bears that think it’s funny

SOME CUŃT TRIED TO MANE A A RANGERS SUPPORTER JUST TRYING TO GET BACK FROM THE GAME.

It could’ve been any one of us.

You are right.
However the very 1st post of the thread tells us it did not hit anybody and the Police are in attendance and dealing with it.
The puns and jokes are after the event, not laughing at the seriousness of what might have happened but at how stupid and clueless the poet was to think he would get away with it.

Where exactly did this happen? There is no flats near the Wee Rangers Club?

The iron missed me by a couple of feet, had it hit someone you're looking at a fractured skull or worse. I seen the wee jake at the window and he was off his face on something. Bears are not safe in Govan post match.

I saw him walk passed the open window, hard to judge if he was off his face - but he was taps aff.

Does anyone know if he was lifted?

On Edmiston Drive, past Helen Street roundabout just as you come to the next road junction on the right hand side. Flats have controlled entry and a c cctvcamera

Where exactly did this happen? There is no flats near the Wee Rangers Club?
Seems it was past the roundabout near the jarvie plant depot my boy was going past with my grand kids at the time seems chucking dishes out as well

Remember back in the mid 70's, when Bears were loaded up with cans heading for Ibrox for a Mhanks match. Some prick in a Celtic top (back then that was definitely a Celtic supporter ) threw half a can of beer out a 1st floor window on PRW at some Bears. The first full can thrown back took the whole fucking window out. More followed. Seemed funny at the time

Is this the block?

mK7MVpR.jpg

The wee block of flats near to the steps that join Shieldhall Road to what would've been the old Teucherhill scheme. Close enough to the Wee Rangers Club.

Quite a bit past the wee rangers club. About the same distance from the wee rangers club to KFC roundabout again to these flats.

Find it quite strange that people are making jokes about this. Could quite easily have landed on somebody's head, a kid even. Really surprised if nobody's gone up and booted the c*nts door in.

Chill oot, ffs. Do you really think folk would be on here making puns if somebody's heed had been caved in by a tim? You must be brilliant company at parties, mate...

Chill oot, ffs. Do you really think folk would be on here making puns if somebody's heed had been caved in by a tim? You must be brilliant company at parties, mate...
About 5 / 6 years ago I was going to a game and there was someone shooting an air rifle from the high flats on edminston drive at the rangers fans.

You heard the pellets ping off parked cars. I was standing by a police constable when it was happening - I asked him what he was going to do about it - he shrugged his shoulders and kept on walking - Vile!

You are right.
However the very 1st post of the thread tells us it did not hit anybody and the Police are in attendance and dealing with it.
The puns and jokes are after the event, not laughing at the seriousness of what might have happened but at how stupid and clueless the poet was to think he would get away with it.
All part of our problem.
The other side make big issues of it.
Reported to the police, their councillor, their MSP, their MP, the papers.
Capitalise on it, play the victim, complain about sectarianism and racism.
We joke about it.

Yes.
Top floor, right hand side as we look at it.

This can't needs to be found before he causes serious harm.

If it's his flat then the police should be reporting this to the council and he should immediately be evicted.

Animal. Just an animal.

About 5 / 6 years ago I was going to a game and there was someone shooting an air rifle from the high flats on edminston drive at the rangers fans.

You heard the pellets ping off parked cars. I was standing by a police constable when it was happening - I asked him what he was going to do about it - he shrugged his shoulders and kept on walking - Vile!

I remember this incident! I remember an old boy saying to a police officer about it and he got told to mind his own business and continue his journey home??? I remember the pellets randomly pinging about

This can't needs to be found before he causes serious harm.

If it's his flat then the police should be reporting this to the council and he should immediately be evicted.

Animal. Just an animal.
He won’t need to be evicted George.

His card will most certainly be marked by a few bears I’d imagine(hopefully).

He’ll be offski of his own accord, trailing skitters behind him.

Anyone else notice the two cctv cameras, one on the left of the picture and the other above the window where this fanny lives, he either is dealing and watching for the cops or watching others who have a dislike of him as it's pointed straight down at the front entrance.

Anyone else notice the two cctv cameras, one on the left of the picture and the other above the window where this fanny lives, he either is dealing and watching for the cops or watching others who have a dislike of him as it's pointed straight down at the front entrance.

There's one in the other Flatt in the left as well. It's one off the domed style CCTV cameras. That whole block is being monitored. Must be dealing.

Wonder if the papers will report this?

There's one in the other Flatt in the left as well. It's one off the domed style CCTV cameras. That whole block is being monitored. Must be dealing.

Wonder if the papers will report this?

The cameras and pir light at the top of the building are the exact same on the same block round the corner on Ardlaw St so unless they are also dealing.....

Regarding the CCTV, I normally cut down just before this block to get to my car. The corresponding block behind where this guy lives looks like a type of secure unit. Don’t know if this one is similar.

Back