Daily Record's invasive Mols pic and inhumane clickbait Tweet needs dealt with

this is when the supporters voice should be heard cant the RSCs H&H and any other suporters group let rangers know through twitter that we dont want that scummy rag at Ibrox ever again

MAKE IT VERY PUBLIC THAT WE DON'T WANT THEM NEAR Ibrox EVER AGAIN

Last edited:
Just when will the message fully land.

The record
The Sun
Clyde 1
BBC

All hate the club in one way shape or form.

If your Neighbour hated Rangers you wouldn't let them through your door.

Why bring any of this muck in?
Get the lot of them to %^*&.
Lowlife bastards every one of them.

Everyone needs to block them on social media. Every single one of us. Stops their exposure massively.
im not on twitter neither are the bulk of rangers fans in scotland (or on here) the only way every rangers fan gets the message is that if rangers themselves publicly dismiss them from Ibrox never to be let in ever again

but what will happen is someone right now from Ibrox is talking to someone from the daily record and we'll get a 'good' story about us in some shape or form as penance from them in the coming days and that'll be it forgotten about and we'll be told to put the past behind us and build bridges

Once upon a time newspapers were a force for good, exposing corruption, championing the little guy etc. Now they are in the gutter, trying desperately to shift a few copies by printing exploitative garbage. Even worse, they then adopt the guise of moral guardians, spotting hollow pious gibberish - again, purely to shift a few more copies. How hypocrites like Gordon Waddell and Bill Leckie sleep at night, God know.

I would like the companies who give that rag money for advertising to withdraw, but they won't. They are just as fuckin bad in my eyes.

The press really are loathsome and full of lifes losers.

The legalities of it are such that it's easy for them to do it then ask for forgiveness with very little repercussions.

Unfortunately you can't justifiably go and smash the place up. Rangers better be banning them.

They’re not right in the head, the DR mob. That kind of “edgy” journalism is what they go for, intentionally, I think. Horrible (unts.

I hate this country and what it has become. Our club needs to start defending itself and our fans because right now we are sitting ducks and the rest of the country is having a field day

They are not only getting grief from Rangers fans for doing this, even loads of Celtic fans saying they are disgusting bastards for doing this. If Celtic supporters can show some decency especially after Jimmy Johnston passed away due to this illness, why can’t these scum at the record?

Rhetard scum.

I won’t object to a picture of my beaming face in the rest of the Scottish media when the Rhetard dies.

Today we should be solely focusing on remembering a man who lived our dream and then dealt with a nightmare that you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy with dignity.

It’s to their shame that the Daily Reb haven’t once ounce of decency to their collective name compared to Fernando.

If they had any decency they would find it difficult to go to sleep tonight.

Even if there’s an apology forthcoming, it’s too late. There’s certain things you should just know not to do and hence you don’t need to be sorry for. It’s called having morals.

Shame on them.

How many Rangers fans have cancelled their licence fee?

Im one. I didnt just cancel I made sure they knew why. Told them it was due to BBC bias against us. The person I spoke to knew nothing about it.

We need to make sure the public knows what is going on.

The record and the sun are absolute parasites who live off human misery. Just this week we’ve had Ben Stokes, Gareth Thomas and now this.

I thought after the phone hacking scandal some of the newspapers had taken a different direction morally. This week alone has shown that to not be the case.

We all deserve privacy when being told about the death of a friend or loved one.

If this isn't the type of situation that Jim Traynor is employed by us for then I'll never know why he is. He is a print journalist by trade so he should be very familiar with how to react to this sort of utter scum. Maybe wishful thinking but we'll see.

Daily Record are an utter disgrace. Stunts like this lead to folk trying to imitate them, before you know it pricks are following football starts with phones trying to get a reaction after someone dies

If this isn't the type of situation that Jim Traynor is employed by us for then I'll never know why he is. He is a print journalist by trade so he should be very familiar with how to react to this sort of utter scum. Maybe wishful thinking but we'll see.

Daily Record are an utter disgrace. Stunts like this lead to folk trying to imitate them, before you know it pricks are following football starts with phones trying to get a reaction after someone dies

He knows how to react. Keep the head down and wait till it blows over then head for the ATM to make sure his wages are in.

Do newspapers reflect society or does society reflect the media?

It's not only DR journalists who will look for comments and pictures at the most inappropriate of times. People record all manner of things on their phones.

Tabloid journalism became popular because of the appetites of the public. Morality is all but gone.

They are not only getting grief from Rangers fans for doing this, even loads of Celtic fans saying they are disgusting bastards for doing this. If Celtic supporters can show some decency especially after Jimmy Johnston passed away due to this illness, why can’t these scum at the record?
i'll tell you why because its been open season on rangers its fans and its players for over a decade now and they think its the norm now and our board has bent over and allowed it and turned a blind eye to it
surely even now they have to realise just how we feel about them and ban them sine die from Ibrox but that wont happen unless they do an assassination piece on a board member themselves

Due to the events I don't have the stomach to even raise any anger with them at the moment, but hopefully this is the eye opener the wider support need to ditch them.
Not a lot the club can do that they haven't already, and doubt Fernando's family or Mols will want to get involved in any mud slinging

C,mon Robertson, make a stand for once.
I don't think this incident can be used for any club involvement, it's a crude and offensive picture of a former player sat 9n a plane. What can the club do?
There are however a mountain of other issues they should be brought to task for much like the BBC. I don't want any club or Robertson statement but I hope behind closed doors it's the straw that broke the camels back

I don't think this incident can be used for any club involvement, it's a crude and offensive picture of a former player sat 9n a plane. What can the club do?
There are however a mountain of other issues they should be brought to task for much like the BBC. I don't want any club or Robertson statement but I hope behind closed doors it's the straw that broke the camels back
The club should be issuing a statement condemning the coverage and saying it is an extremely difficult time for Fernando,s family and they hope any further coverage is dignified and respectful. Set the standard.

Fücking disgusting from that rag. Written by Mark McDougall who’s a supposed Rangers man as well. And Darren Cooney who also must be involved in this. You’d never get a story like that with a Celtic player passing.

Shame on them all.

Shower of cünts.

I will caveat this with 'I do not read the Daily Record' but I used to know young Mark relatively well from another Rangers forum that we both frequented back in the day and he is definitely a Rangers fan. Despite holding Keith Jackson in rather odd and misguided reverance he was a thoroughly decent young fellow and I would be astonished if he was responsible for this.

Most of these reptiles are beyond redemption. To confuse any one of them with someone who gives a %^*&, is a huge mistake. They don't, no matter what they say, they don't care.
It is now so bad it has become mainstream and most of them don't even know the difference any more.
Morality bypasses common place, lying and distortion a way of life.
Arrogant, sociopathic hypocrites.
The worst of it is the almost hero worship respect they are shown, when the opposite should be the case.
They should be called out at every turn, ostracised and left in the gutter with the rest of their like minded colleagues.

The club should be issuing a statement condemning the coverage and saying it is an extremely difficult time for Fernando,s family and they hope any further coverage is dignified and respectful. Set the standard.
The club have released a magnificent statement about a former captain and treble winner with a first class montage of some outstanding goals and celebrations with fans lifting trophies. That's what this is about, anything else at this stage is insensitive. We don't stoop to their dirt level of scumness, it will be point scoring and mud slinging and do nothing for the family of Fernando and that beautiful wee daughter he left behind.
There is a time for slinging mud and setting scores straight with the vermin, now is not the time mate it really isn't.
As I said I hope it's the straw that broke the camels back with our board behind closed doors

Back