Votes: 35 3.2%
  • Barker

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • King

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Great performance from the bears and should be out of sight by now, keep it going for the second half, Alfie has been immense and on this form he could tear any defence a new one.... Why oh why did we not play like this against the filth?
No Morelos that day mate... I don’t think the gaffer will make the same mistake again.

QUOTE="ShireGer, post: 4373344, member: 2614"]
What's the crack with the commentary bashing, i think it's been quite good to be honest
[/QUOTE]
Mostly has to be fair, just about 5 seconds before any reaction, though that was weird

Totally gutted I had a ticket for this and had to give it up because Mrs A booked me on a Ryanair fo Malaga :(

Always a worry when you don't have the cushion you deserve in a European game.
Difficult to maintain the same momentum throughout the second half.
Would love an early goal this half to settle the nerves.

Some of our set piece defending has been Warburton-esque the last couple of games.

Hands over the eyes every time.

Morelos has bossed this game

Feyenoord playing another young Colombian talent as their frontman tonight as well

Night and day who’s the better of the two

Goldson will cost us tonight if he isn’t careful, keeps blaming everything on other players but he is struggling

QUOTE="ShireGer, post: 4373344, member: 2614"]
What's the crack with the commentary bashing, i think it's been quite good to be honest
Mostly has to be fair, just about 5 seconds before any reaction, though that was weird
[/QUOTE]
Fair enough mate, still 45 to go i suppose

Back