New song from the union bears

Was going to post asking if anyone knew the lyrics.

Think that might be my best football tune, certainly my favourite outwith traditional Rangers ones. Have to say the Argentines still do it best for me even though I've no idea what they're saying. Glad we have a version for it.

I like the song but sadly it probably won’t catch on in our support. In the Main our support is too lazy and want traditional tunes or easier ones to remember sadly!

Well done lads! Any song that concentrates on football and being a fan is sure to be a winner. Families can sing together - it makes all the difference.

Hopefully it catches on, would sound amazing the full away end singing it, even better if a full Ibrox done it.
They need to get the lyrics shared as much as possible to give new songs a chance of catching.

I like it...

As we haven't got a song for the Gaffer how about this effort? :))

Hey Jude by the Beatles.

Stevie G you made us glad
Took charge of the Rangers and made us better
We know that Liverpool’s in your heart
But coaching the Rangers is so much sweeter.

Na, Na, Na, nana na na, nana na na Stevie G , (repeat as many times as you want).

if the words are not that great then the chorus would be good on it's own.

I like it...

As we haven't got a song for the Gaffer how about this effort? :))

Hey Jude by the Beatles.

Stevie G you made us glad
Took charge of the Rangers and made us better
We know that Liverpool’s in your heart
But coaching the Rangers is so much sweeter.

Na, Na, Na, nana na na, nana na na Stevie G , (repeat as many times as you want).

if the words are not that great then the chorus would be good on it's own.

Stop it

Good effort from the Union Bears.

I was at my first game in about four years, against the sheep on Saturday and thought the UB were excellent.

Latest posts

Back