New song from the union bears

It would sound a bit silly singing a slower version to the one posted mate:(

Brilliant effort and already lodged in my brain.

No that anyone will listen to me but I agree, the song sounds a lot better slowed down.

Other than that slight gripe I think the version posted by the UB is class and hopefully it catches on.

Got a good airing at Livi, also going for a good bit on Saturday obviously hard for Ibrox to join fully in when not everyone knows it yet

Also like the union bears song that starts with "we started up in 72" same tune as the Ajax song.

Hopefully union bears can put lyrics up for that aswell.

t
No that anyone will listen to me but I agree, the song sounds a lot better slowed down.

Other than that slight gripe I think the version posted by the UB is class and hopefully it catches on.

Who's volunteering to dress up as the pope then?

Also like the union bears song that starts with "we started up in 72" same tune as the Ajax song.

Hopefully union bears can put lyrics up for that aswell.

It started up in 72,
The only team for me and you,
We are the pride of Glasgow,
The famous boys in royal blue,
Ooohhhhh oooohhhhh....

Fair play and sounds good, but I can't see it catching on outwith the UB section if I'm honest. It's a bit wordy, there's no real 'hook' and the tune isn't catchy enough.

Loved this tune for ages. Argentina players sang it a lot during the last World Cup, loads of videos about!

Can’t believe there’s been no alternative words put forward by the Follow Follow artists :p

This song needs hammered at the away games and shared constantly on social media, it sounds brilliant.
Imagine the full Rangers end as tynecastle belting it out in a fortnight.

Latest posts

Back