Porto Away Tickets

Has anyone received there point for applying?

If you are in the position that you applied on 0 points but were unable to purchase, my experience of that this season (Midtyjlland) was that the point was added the week after the game.

That said, at that time the games were coming thick and fast and they must have been flat out. Might appear sooner.

Does anyone know what our official section is? There is one in our group out of 8 without an away ticket so looking to get as close as possible

If you are in the position that you applied on 0 points but were unable to purchase, my experience of that this season (Midtyjlland) was that the point was added the week after the game.

That said, at that time the games were coming thick and fast and they must have been flat out. Might appear sooner.

There doesn’t seem to be any set system for adding the points, sometimes they are added right away, other times they have been added after the game.

Just seen someone selling theIr Porto ticket on twitter because they can ‘no longer go’
Just also seen someone on Twitter trying to trade off a Porto Rangers end ticket for a ticket for Tynecastle because they "can no longer go" :rolleyes:

What do you mean who cares? We have folk on zero points unable to get a ticket who are travelling yet have other folk buying tickets and punting them just to get an additional point, absolute arseholes is what they are, fucking the system for everyone else

maybe he genuinely cant go?

Tracking email received here.

By the way, at no point was I asked about my travel itinerary. Is that no longer a requirement?

By the way, at no point was I asked about my travel itinerary. Is that no longer a requirement?

Everyone was asked in the initial email.

Whether or not the TC take it into account any more is a different story....

It's supposed to be but it appears not. Obviously our £20 a year doesn't stretch to checking itineraries.

me, I care as too many folk are racking up travel club points and not leaving the house. System needs changed.

I Agree something needs to change. There is people sat on 4 and 5 points now who haven’t been to a game. People work hard to go whenever they can with full time jobs and at massive expense and these self important arseholes breeze past them to get tickets for the big fixtures (I feel strongly as I’m sat on 3 points and could be knocked for feyenoord :rolleyes:).

Going back to pick up over there is the best bet I think.

I Agree something needs to change. There is people sat on 4 and 5 points now who haven’t been to a game. People work hard to go whenever they can with full time jobs and at massive expense and these self important arseholes breeze past them to get tickets for the big fixtures (I feel strongly as I’m sat on 3 points and could be knocked for feyenoord :rolleyes:).

Going back to pick up over there is the best bet I think.

Where are you getting the info that there’s folk on 4 and 5 points and haven’t been to a game?

Where are you getting the info that there’s folk on 4 and 5 points and haven’t been to a game?
It could easily be true to be fair.

You could pick up two points by applying for Vienna and Midjytlland alone. There will be other examples as well no doubt

It could easily be true to be fair.

You could pick up two points by applying for Vienna and Midjytlland alone. There will be other examples as well no doubt

I know it could be true, but I highly doubt it is. What’s the point in joining and racking up 4 or 5 points but not going to a single game? There is only Feyenoord left as it stands, what exactly are they saving up all the points for? Don’t get me wrong, some people obviously abuse the system, but it will be the same with any system, folk will always find ways round it. I don’t believe it’s on the scale some people make out either.

I know of at least one person who has bought a ticket for all of the qualifiers and has only been to Gibraltar. I would suggest he isn’t alone.

I know it could be true, but I highly doubt it is. What’s the point in joining and racking up 4 or 5 points but not going to a single game? There is only Feyenoord left as it stands, what exactly are they saving up all the points for? Don’t get me wrong, some people obviously abuse the system, but it will be the same with any system, folk will always find ways round it. I don’t believe it’s on the scale some people make out either.

They are saving the points for either feyenoord which will be a struggle, potential knock out games or a big tie next year. It’s happening, there’s loads of tickets knocking about.

I know of at least one person who has bought a ticket for all of the qualifiers and has only been to Gibraltar. I would suggest he isn’t alone.

That’s not 4 or 5 points and never been to a game though. I know it does happen, but there’s no chance it’s on the scale you are suggesting.

That’s not 4 or 5 points and never been to a game though. I know it does happen, but there’s no chance it’s on the scale you are suggesting.

4 qualifiers + Porto is 5 points. I know someone who is now on 5 points for the year who has only been to one game. I would suggest that others are on the same or even worse. It’s a problem and it’s a pain, especially when they are taking tickets off people who actually want to go.

4 qualifiers + Porto is 5 points. I know someone who is now on 5 points for the year who has only been to one game. I would suggest that others are on the same or even worse. It’s a problem and it’s a pain, especially when they are taking tickets off people who actually want to go.

You never mentioned Porto, you said he had bought tickets for all the qualifiers and had only been to one game. You also said there are folk that have 4 or 5 points but have never been to a game. I said I doubt that’s the case to be honest. It would be a bit of an elaborate plan to pay all that money out with the intention of going to a potential glamour game the following season, we might get knocked out in any one of the qualifiers.

Back