Julien cacked his pants.

Laudrup1

I see the SPLs most expensive summer signing has admitted he was too nervous to play against Livingston.

That's the sort of comment that should finish his career in Scotland. Like Konterman mentioning his mum taught him to play football, its the sort of weakness that isn't tolerated here.

It will just make players noise him up even more.

Did he make the comment on twitter by his own volition or is it the sort of the thing the player liaison officer says to them to tweet out?

Most of their players have not been put through any real pressure in years, lets hope the pressure we are now applying by being top with depth in the squad is felt throughout their team.

We need to keep the pressure up though, they have aberdeen away soon, if we are still top by that game i can see a few cacking their pants.

If Niko or Connor had said that I would be wanting them out the door asap. It's Livingston away for %^*& sake, hardly Barcelona.

I see the SPLs most expensive summer signing has admitted he was too nervous to play against Livingston.

That's the sort of comment that should finish his career in Scotland. Like Konterman mentioning his mum taught him to play football, its the sort of weakness that isn't tolerated here.

It will just make players noise him up even more.

Did he make the comment on twitter by his own volition or is it the sort of the thing the player liaison officer says to them to tweet out?

It was clear for all to see. He was close to tears.

Can't believe he actually tweeted that. 7 Million quid and hes too nervous to play against Livi! If only we had a fucking go at them a few months back

Oooft every physical player that comes up against him from now on should be loving hearing this. Crazy talk showing weakness publicly like this in Scotland with so many physical players.

Was actually going to post something about this earlier but forgot. If one of our players had posted that snivelling drivel they'd be torn apart by the media here in Scotland. They'd be going on about it for weeks. No doubt he'll be seen as some brave soul that is taken to their hearts as he plays for them.

Guy has made himself look like a total wanker. Regardless of whether it's lost in translation a little or what he still looks like a dick.

£7m and the guy is going about how Livingston taught him a lesson and he was shiting it.

I mean, there's probably a reason that he's been arsing about the lower end of the French/German leagues his entire career and never played higher than France U20s.

Makes it even more frustrating that we made him look good in that Old Firm game.

The big c#nt Julian threw Alfie to the ground by his neck off the ball at Ibrox. It was right in front of me in GF6.

The ref obviously never seen it and it was never mentioned, that I saw, in the press. Anyone else, especially in blue, would’ve been called out on it.

He’s a coward and a loudmouth who is getting away with being an average player because he had it easy against us.

Being scared of Lyndon Dykes ffs!

Most of their players have not been put through any real pressure in years, lets hope the pressure we are now applying by being top with depth in the squad is felt throughout their team.

We need to keep the pressure up though, they have aberdeen away soon, if we are still top by that game i can see a few cacking their pants.
Historically theirs is a club who buckles under severe pressure. See helicopter Sunday, sour grapes Sutton etc. Whenever it goes down to the wire, we are the ones who hold our nerve.

I think that's what's getting to them too.

If that's one of our players, we quite rightly label them weak willed and an utter fairy

This guys a haddy, pure and simple. Keep the pressure up
Scum fans love him.
Reckon they’ll make millions when they sell him on!
Did he not cost £7m?
I’m happier that they believe this.
Personally, I reckon they’ll be changing their tune after the new year game.

It's getting to the stage where clubs are going to either need to monitor/manage players Social Media accounts or just ban them from it all together, as this kinda thing does no-one any favours at all.
If this were our player, say big Helander came out after the Livi game and said the same thing - we'd be giving him rightly deserved pelters.
Players should keep these things in-house.

Fortunately for us, this big fanny didn't, and we now all know he's an utter shitebag and a target is now on his back from hereon in.

Back