Votes: 19 2.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 402 54.5%
  • Aribo

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Defoe

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
My only slight worry is Kamara daydreaming and looking for 10 minutes to control the ball and complete a pass. If he can avoid doing that then I think that’s a great looking line up that will cause them real problems
He's been fine the last couple of matches, hope it stays that way.

He's been fine the last couple of matches, hope it stays that way.

One of hearts’ only threatening attacks was from him being caught in possession a few yards outside or box. Eventually it’s going to cost us so I hope the gaffer has a word.

Barker was excellent at Porto. He did a hell of a lot of the dirty work, covering Tav so he could get up the pitch, breaking up Portos play, plus his own attacking role. It let Kent stay up the pitch.

Glad to see him playing again tonight.
Don't be sensible, it'll never be accepted by the Football Manager players in here.

zpPmxXD.jpg

• A. McGregor (GK)
  • 2 Tavernier (C)
  • 5 Helander
  • 6 Goldson
  • 8 Jack
  • 10 S. Davis
  • 14 Kent
  • 18 Kamara
  • 20 Morelos
  • 21 Barker
  • 31 Barišić
On the UEFA site.
Good team, I'm very happy not to see Arfield, Ojo or Aribo starting as all 3 have been passengers we can't afford and give the ball away constantly. Something we can afford even less in Europe. Barker did well in the first leg and with Porto playing narrow at the back is a great choice. That's our strongest team for tonight. Into them!

Why the %^*& does it always sound like rob McLean and ally are sitting in a studio somewhere?

Amateur as %^*&.

Can't believe Celtic won.

Only a Rangers win can save tonight.

All these European games are just a sideshow for our domestic game and them winning in ROme shows the battle ahead.

I'm surprised that SG picked a team without Aribo, Arfield and Ojo.

I know it's a team picked to play Porto but I'd have them out of the starting eleven on form.
Gutsy imo and I say that as someone who’s been unconvinced with Barker

Back