Votes: 19 2.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 402 54.5%
  • Aribo

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Defoe

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
I never have a good feeling before any game.

For some reason I just have a great feeling about tonight. I think we're about to witness something very special indeed.

People seemed more concerned about our chances against Livingston on Sunday than they do against Porto tonight going by the predictions on this thread!

Just like the first game against them, on paper we should have no chance against a team that's spent about 80 odd million on players the last couple of years but I fancy us to draw or edge it by one goal.

I think they underestimated us in Portugal
which may be a game-changer tonight with
them coming to us with all guns blazing.

I hope we can score one goal more than them.

Skybet. Rangers to win, morelos to score, pepe to be carded, 8 or more rangers corners. 50/1. You heard it here first

Gutted to be missing this one tonight. Confined to barracks recovering from surgery. A good bear has my smart card though, and at least it's on the TV.

I think we're good enough to beat this team, and we should have done in the last game. However my gut is telling me a tight but nervy / exciting 2-2 draw.

Whys that ? Nearly everyone predicting a really close 1/0 and you don’t react , but 0/0 is so outrageous that you need to comment ? Strange .

Because I think there will be goals that's why.

Your comment was the first I noticed with no goals. Is that ok.

A win tonight would be an astonishing achievement.

We were a laughing stock just 18 months ago with Murty. The fact we’re going into a game against one of the Champions League’s quarter-finalists from last season with ambitions of winning the game show the unbelievable job Gerrard has done.

5e1cf3aa2e35f6f92cdbfbb27d9c7c71.gif

Will be a tough test. I think that they underestimated us in the last game. They won't tonight.

2-1, Morelos, Helander

Think we need to be brave tonight and if the game is in the balance we go for it.

Although it will be difficult, qualification still achievable regardless of result tonight.

anyone knows when the full match will appear on RTV? I'm out until about 9, so am tempting to avoid the score, and watch live if it appears right after the full time whistle...

The only change I'm expecting is Arfield for Ojo.

No doubt I'll be totally wrong.

• 1A. McGregor (GK)
  • 2Tavernier (C)
  • 5Helander
  • 6Goldson
  • 8Jack
  • 10S. Davis
  • 14Kent
  • 18Kamara
  • 20Morelos
  • 21Barker
  • 31Barišić