Disgusted not surprised

The wee guy Thogden who done the vlog at Ibrox the other night filmed them singing it, a lot of their fans did boo them to be fair to them but good to know his 200k subscribers will see what a bunch of scumbags they are. 6 mins 40 in.

As I posted above, disappointed he didn't comment on it but just kept going on about how much respect he has for them. He has a lot to learn.

When ever you question that these scum hate the UK, they say they would move to Oirland away from here.

Thats been over the last 20 years I have had this response.

I am still waiting for them to move there.

They are like lodgers who have outstayed their welcome but criticise your home.

The Thogden vlogger who was at Ibrox on Thursday was at the Piggery today, sat right next to the Groin Brigade.

In his vlog, he filmed as they were singing 'you can stick yer poppy' etc. The lad made no comment and just kept going on about how much respect he had for the GB.
I noticed the older guy was arse licking them

What's really disgusting is the fact that no one asks them to justify their stance.
Our young men fought to ensure the freedom we all enjoy.
Their disrepect in acknowledging the ultimate sacrifice shames not only them but the lickspittles who indulge them .
Our country has been infested by these people .
Silence is not golden, three cheers for the Red White and Blue.

Don't understand this at all. How can they even justify it. I get the whole poppy thing, (even if I don't agree with it) for Irish and black people because it commemorates British soldiers that served in these countries. However the minutes silence is just for the world war so how can they even pretend. They can get away with the poppy but this is too far. Scum.

Celtic fan group Green Brigade boycott silence for remembrance and sing ‘stick your f****** poppy up your a

It says Motherwell fans booed the green brigades chants along with other celtic supporters
No dignified silence then why should we show them any respect- they are well tainted and will never be on the same level as us. Press and media silent at the wrong time as usual

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, stuff like this just puts a giant smile on my face.

It’s stuff like this that makes sure that that club will never escape Scottish football. The English see this and think “f*** having that club playing down here. Can you imagine the trouble they could cause? Let’s leave them stuck up North out the way, no one cares about them there”.

Liewell and co. are well aware of this, that’s why they had that fundraiser/photo thing a few years ago after the ‘bloodstained’ banner. This is hugely damaging to them and I hope the entire country sees it.

Celtic supporters who served, fought Nazi Germany (who wanted us all crushed), and died would be disgusted that those rats couldn't even pause to remember them.
Confused rats.

Reactions: SSR
Mocking the death of Scottish soldiers. Naturally, the oober patriots of the SNP and Holyrood itself will say nothing. These scum hate the Poppy as it reminds them that they backed the wrong side in both WW1 and WW2. Their IRA heroes were fascist Nazi collaborators.

As did SNP who also supported Hitler

Why can’t we sing the famine is over if they think it’s ok to disrespect our country as they really don’t belong here the vile scum bastards.

Did the mhanks have poppies on ?
No. Nor did Lennon in his after match interview. For some reason they replaced their sponsor with a badge advertising some Christmas appeal.

They are scum.

The thing that gets me about them is that it’s a club decision. What do non bitter and twister players in their ranks think? I’m sure they don’t all agree with this.

The media should be going after this big time fcking embarrassment,these fkrrs should be fcked out the country and their citizenship revoked like the ISIS scum,time a petition was started by someone who has the proper skills calling on their citizenship to be revoked

Am I wrong in thinking this is possibly why Sky showed our game live
They knew these bastards have a history of disrespecting our Armed Forces and wouldn’t want the whole of
Britain witness their disgusting behaviour

I'm guessing you are, it's practically all our away games, and theirs, that are shown live.

Scum. I watched the parade on TV today with tears in my eyes, when I seen the WW2 veterans struggle out of their wheelchairs so they could walk past the centotaph, absolutely bursting with pride at them. They are heroes, the green mob and probably the majority of their fans are disrespectful prix
especially when you think of the Scottish catholics in fact all of the catholics who have given there lifes for our country its embarrassing

Says a lot how spineless some of their homegrown players must be not to break ranks and push to wear a poppy. Shows how festered and twisted the cult are.

Surely someone like Fwather Forthter would be challenging this?

Pathetic.

Well done to the fans who chose to observe the silence and if reports are true shouted down the self proclaimed spokes people for their club.
That wee mob are just a bunch of attention seekers who are so fkn stupid that they cannot see the irony in their actions in disrespecting the men and woman who gave their lives so they have the freedom to act as the scum they are.

Back