Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since we had one so;

See if I didn't click the semi's/finals box when I renewed my season ticket does that mean I'm not in the ballot? I went to a Stirling Albion game once I should get one. MURPHF?!>

SLO on twitter said ballot will be later this week. He didn't specify Thursday or Friday... Tweet was sent on Tuesday

SLO on twitter said ballot will be later this week. He didn't specify Thursday or Friday... Tweet was sent on Tuesday
Correct, however it was suggested yesterday by poster boumsong (usually bang on with this info) that it would be yesterday or today

Ah yes, the old ‘grenade email’.

A strategy I employ with regularity at the office.

And we do it knowing full well we need to come and deal with the shit storm the next morning (or the Monday if you are playing it really safe with a Friday grenade).

And we do it knowing full well we need to come and deal with the shit storm the next morning (or the Monday if you are playing it really safe with a Friday grenade).
Yeah I don't know what we expect to gain from sending a Friday grenade email because it just delays the inevitable shit storm, but there's a strange satisfaction in pressing send, shutting down the computer and whistling your way out of the office and to the pub.

I was just in the TO and they said “some point today”.
If it doesn’t come out by 5 o’clock tonight I’m logging off here :))

We need Casper Kent to reactivate his Instagram so we have a way to kill the time until they appear

I don't really deserve a ticket.

My time as a foot soldier was during 9 in a row through to 2008 when the kids started to arrive.

I've barely been to an away game since 2012.

Yeah I'm on the semi/final list but if I don't make the cut I will be phliisophical about it

It is a bit of a farce that nearly 2 weeks after the semi final people still don't know if they have a ticket to the final or not. With a support located far and wide this thing should have been done promptly. Especially if it is just a simple ballot amongst those on the scheme.

It is a bit of a farce that nearly 2 weeks after the semi final people still don't know if they have a ticket to the final or not. With a support located far and wide this thing should have been done promptly. Especially if it is just a simple ballot amongst those on the scheme.

If only it was that easy.

Rangers don't ballot until they actually have the tickets.
Found that out when I posted similar earlier this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back