Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on you.

I’ll join in on the debate to humour you here.

During the boycott years with the Easdales, where did you have your season ticket at Ibrox?
I have had a SB/ST since 1971 and no one like the Easdales would stop me watching Rangers, I make up my own mind what I do but if you had bothered to read the thread you will already know that. Now, why are you commenting on years ago when this thread is about Cup Final tickets?

Good on you.

I’ll join in on the debate to humour you here.

During the boycott years with the Easdales, where did you have your season ticket at Ibrox?

I have had a SB/ST since 1971 and no one like the Easdales would stop me watching Rangers, I make up my own mind what I do but if you had bothered to read the thread you will already know that. Now, why are you commenting on years ago when this thread is about Cup Final tickets?

Why dont you both shut up and let us use this for cup final tickets.... :D

Can't begin to tell you hard it has been not to treat this like the typical match threads and randomly post insanely annoying things like:

"OOOFFT!"

or

"YAAASSSSSS"

with no context or anything, just to see the outrage of the most on-edge folk :D

I was only asking. I take back any offence I may have caused and wish you the best of luck in the ballot

Can't begin to tell you hard it has been not to treat this like the typical match threads and randomly post insanely annoying things like:

"OOOFFT!"

or

"YAAASSSSSS"

with no context or anything, just to see the outrage of the most on-edge folk :D
Please don’t...:))

For anyone I have ever wronged on this forum please know that it wasn’t my intention and for that I am truly sorry

giphy.gif

so can anyone confirm if the emails are due out today? Tomorrow?

Monday?

Julember?

Hilarious seeing someone trying to justify selfishly refusing to boycott as if it had no bearing on how things panned out.

On the subject of the thread though, you would generally assume that if something looks like getting done one day or the next, that it would be in a position to be done early on the second day, but apparently not with our TO.

n
Hilarious seeing someone trying to justify selfishly refusing to boycott as if it had no bearing on how things panned out.

On the subject of the thread though, you would generally assume that if something looks like getting done one day or the next, that it would be in a position to be done early on the second day, but apparently not with our TO.
The same someone who gave a lot of his time, and money to get RF to where it went despite the abuse and bans I got on FF
Start another thread if you want to debate it

Aye agree totally. I've said of I get a ticket great if not there'll be more finals to come thankfully. However this scenario that because they didn't go yesterday we all know it'll not be done til 5 o clock tonight is ridiculous.

Without having to read all of the thread, are emails out?

Nothing landed, yet.

Assumed it would be a Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back